"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 10:45 pm
Hi ddxx, hate to disappoint you about the rain, but it looks like you have a sunny day for the birthday bash tomorrow, blue sky and sunshine here right now. Have a great day with your visitors, bet some Chardies will be drunk, wish I was there. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 10:59 pm
Okay, good news for the birthday bash - not for the gardens. Packing up the computer so I may be absent for a while. Have a great evening/day all. Yabber soon.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 03:19 am
Morning All

(((((Brooke))))) - holding your hand hun - not going to let it go. Strength will come to you to get through today - you'll find a way. Kimmie, Rob and your family will all deal in different ways - you will find your way - and we'll be with you in Spirit supporting when you feel as tho you are crumbling. Love you Brooke. Thoughts and prayers for you all xox

Missy - how is S-boy today - and you girlie - how are you? Here if you need us - know we love you Mis. xox
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 03:22 am
Happy Birthday to OzyGal Munchkin - Indeedee - hope the little fella has had a fab birthday party and that you have all had a wonderful time. Very exciting for your daughter and SIL too.

A special Pirate Ship for the Munchkin and lotsa love to you and yours.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/kid-cakes-04.jpg

Look forward to hearing all about the party. x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 07:11 am
Hi Captain just dropping by late on Saturday night, how are you today, getting on top of your travel arrangements etc? My bag is packed. Smile
Thinking of Brooke and family today, hope your day will go well and you all will find peace.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 07:18 am
Good morning shipmates, from the northern shores of Lake Ontario.

We're getting ready to head for the beach before the roads are closed for the Jazz Festival.

The dogs are dancing and sneezing as a picnic breakfast is being packed.

~~~

We'll be thinking of everyone's doings as the day goes on.

~~~

Sending love and smiles.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 10:28 am
Brooke, Kim and family; may the days end bring a degree of peace and strength for the days to come.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 12:15 pm
Brooke- peace, serenity,strength and faith is what I want to send you today. In our prayersxxx
Love and happiness to all the crew, especially Mis, big red and dev who are also going through hard times . Hugs x
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 01:49 pm
Popping in to say hello - very aware of crew members who need some extra strength and love at the moment and you are all in my thoughts.

Pleased also to hear about some happy times for others.

How wonderful it is to be able to share our lives like this. T x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 02:06 pm
There is a special person on the crew who has a birthday today!!!!!!!1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TULIP......love ya X

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/happy_birthday_cake_02.jpg

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S and love to the kids. xox
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 02:29 pm
Happy Birthday Tulip. Enjoy x
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 02:47 pm
Many happy returns, BT x
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 03:55 pm
now if I was a baker ...

well, let's just say I am a baker ...

and I've got a tulip baking tin (oops typed gin Embarrassed there first)

http://s2.thisnext.com/media/230x230_no_border/Tulip-Cake-Pan-Sur-La-Table_7926CC38.jpg

or maybe an tulip ice cream mold

http://bp1.blogger.com/_RomYa7Ddpk4/R-kZ7RPt38I/AAAAAAAAAYU/8jj-qQdSfBw/s400/tulip+cake+pan.jpg

and I'm a dab hand at decorating

http://www.cakesbydesigngeneva.com/images/red%20tulip%20bouquets.jpg

there'd be a real tulip'y cake to enjoy

~~~
~~~

have a great birthday

http://bp3.blogger.com/_5FFWjs9BpbE/RgCJDzVmGdI/AAAAAAAAAD0/fqdw7hUvkZw/s400/tulip-cake-girls.jpg
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 04:43 pm
Happy Birthday W/W, wish you and the children a great day and holiday. Eagle doing his usual early morning thing, flying across the threads and dropping in here and there. Trust you all had a good day.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 05:58 pm
Happy Birthday, Tulip!

Thinking of Brooke & the fam- today...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 03:24 am
Good Morning Crew

Wishing everyone a fab day today.

Hope Tulip had a wonderful celebration is now winging her way to Paris.

Hope Indeedees crew enjoyed to.

Brooke - will see you when you are able to jump on hun - take your time - we're here for you when you're ready - theres no rush. How is Baby Noah today??? How are you all? Numb I would imagine. Go with the feelings - let you emotions out when you can. We love you xox

Missy - how is S-Boy doing - has he improved or is it ongoing? Is he eating again now. Hope you are sleeping hunni. Love you Dixie - thinking of you. x

Back to lay down to a little - will catch up with you shortly. Need a little more sleep too. x

Lovin' y'all Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 03:30 am
Hi Izzie good to see you but try to get a bit more sleep Captain, I just feel you need it. Look forward reading some happy news from the crew in the morning. Hugs to all from downunder.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 05:47 am
Hello all,

We had our first tummy ache this morning since Tuesday. S is not eating well though. He is very uninterested in food as a whole. Ensure and vitamins. That's the only thing I can think of tha twill maybe help him gain his weight back and get him to the point where he is thriving again. Not so tired and irritable. Just not like him.

Izzie - you are in my thoghts and prayers. Know what has been going on and I know you are a brave soul. You amaze me.

I hope Tulip and the kids are having a great time.

Thinking and praying for Brooke and her family as well. I know this was a hard weekend.

Dutchy - all seems well with you...take care of yourself.

Dev hope you are feeling better and getting your sleep. Take care hun.

Where is VBV? Anyone heard from her? She doing okay?

DeeDee hope you had fun on your little ones birthday. Take care of you too.

ehBeth...you are always such and encouragement to folks. So glad you are here.

Hugs to JPB and Jon..Try and BigRed and all of you...take care dear folks. Hopefully I will figure out what normal is agian soon and be back more often.

hugs,
missy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 06:03 am
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TULIP!

ehBeth - is that your decorating on that Tulip Cake? That is beautiful! Wow.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 06:58 am
Mismi nice to see you and hear the news about baby S, I'm sure with the loving care and attention you're giving him he'll be his old self again before long. Keeping my fingers crossed for you my friend. x0x
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:24:15