"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:24 pm
I have no idea, busy Sundays perhaps, however we can share a drink together and enjoy ourselves, then perhaps we may entice others to join us. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:36 pm
I'm here hunnie's

Gotta go to bed tho - busy on phone for a couple hours - on other thread

hoping you all have a lovely day today.

Missy and Brooke - hugs to you darlin's.

Loving y'all.

Good to see Alex back. Hope our vegemite comes back soon x

Nite all x
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:37 pm
Hi to all. Busy weekend, guest no. 1 flying out today, guest 2 & 3 go tomorrow. Just a quick in and out as I am off to take hubby for a gastroscopy this afternoon. Hope everyone is okay.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:38 pm
We must have posted at the same time Izzieliz - have a good night's rest. ((xx))
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:39 pm
Oh, Iz-! It's good to see you! But you need some sleep! See you tomorrow?

Hi, DeeDee, good to see you & have a great day! Well, as good as can be expected considering the procedure & all.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:47 pm
Good luck Indeedees hubby - will send sll good thoughts to him for tomorrow. Hope the birthday bash was wonderful. Sent the little fella a cake earlier on. Love you girl x

Queen Dev - hope you sleep well - need to be up in 5 hours so much go and Settle down.

((((BEAgle - warmup)))))))))))

Lovin y'all Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:54 pm
What did I tell you Dev, as soon as we're having a quiet drink, somebody else will turn up. Laughing

Great to see you Izzie, good night and rest well, big days ahead.

DDXX good to see you too, hope you're having a great time with your visitors, and trust all will be well with hubby.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:56 pm
Noah ...... is doing remarkably wonderful. Thank you for your prayers. Will most likely go home late this week. He's 1 week old tomorrow. He's down to just needing oxygen now and sporadically at that. Also he still needs to eat better.....therefore they have a nasal feeding tube to help him get his nutrition. He's been stuggling with being able to breath when he's sucking and swallowing. Be it the breast or the bottle. He's just awkward doing all 3 at the same time so he chokes on the milk. But he's getting better. His lungs are stronger. His heart is not a worry for right now. They still think the hole will grow shut on it's own. They will keep a close eye on that though. Noah is "his own little man." It's almost as if he knows his brother didn't make it and he is bound and determined to live for both of them. Gawd that makes me cry just saying that.....but I think it's true. They were together inside the womb and I just think he knows more than we can imagine.

Funeral .... Was horribly hard. I don't know even know what to say about that. So I won't say anything. Other than my family was very touched by your outpouring. I have a bundle of thanks from all of them....to all of you. I have given them the A2K address and maybe when things settle some....they can come on here and see for themselves what a wonderful bunch you are.

Kim and Rob ... Rob is trying awfully hard to keep strong for the kids and for Kim but this weekend did him in too, I think. Kim is having a bad time. Though I am worried about her......I know, only too well....that her pain can't be suppressed. She needs to let it be felt and the worse thing she can do is try and push it away. She'll never get over this. It's just not something you really can. But she'll move forward. Right now....she's doing all she can to stay up for the children and be strong for when Noah comes home. She was released on Friday but still staying at the hospital. I think she's afraid to leave Noah.

Sorry I didn't get an update to you yesterday but I just feel blah. Not sleeping at night. Just keep waking up constantly. It's like drifting off for a few minutes and then my eyes open wide and I'm wide awake again. Feeling tired. Feeling mad and angry at life. Feeling empty. But...it is what it is. So I'm going to sit here and put my headphones on and let the music flow.

Missy and Izzie ......I hope your troubles get lighter. Your are in my prayers too.

Everyone here is wonderful and I love you.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 07:59 pm
Hugs, Brooklyn...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 08:03 pm
Brooke - thanku hun - it took a lot to come on and talk to us. We are all still praying for your and yours. Noah is a fighter - and he has a wonderful family to live for. Day by day he will get stronger. Day by day will not be so easier for you - but you will do it. We'll always be here to help you when you stumble darlin'

Try to sleep - soft music hun - and lotsa of mind emptying. Know darling - really - love you millions sweet friend. ((((((((((((((((brooklyn)))))))))))))))
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 08:03 pm
Hi Brooke, thank you for the up date, I can appreciate writing those line was pretty hard but you've done a wonderful job, straight from the heart. I feel like I'm sitting next to you. May your wounds slowly heal, take care, sending you hugs and love.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 08:05 pm
[size=29](((((((( Brooklyn & Family )))))))[/size]
Thanks for the update, darlin.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 08:06 pm
Brooke - must have been so hard for you and yours at the funeral. ((xx)) I am attending my sister's father-in-law's funeral tomorrow but he was 93 and had a very good innings, alert right to the end but in quite some pain so I think relieved to go when he did. Very hard to accept that your little Nathan's life didn't really start. Hugs to you and yours.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 08:39 pm
So good to see you, Brooke. I know it's hard. Thanks for the update on Noah. Still praying for ... everything. Sending BIG HUGS To you and your wonderful family: Kim, Rob, Noah, the kids, ...
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 05:02 am
Hello all..

Brooke - so glad to see you. Happy to hear precious Noah is doing so well. He will be a blessing.

I know this weekend had to be an ordeal. My thoughts and prayers continue to go out to Kim and Rob, Noah - you and your family. I know it will be hard for a while. Can't imagine what it is like in truth.

Hugs hun.
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 06:27 am
Hi mismi, thinking about you too, how is your little fella doing at the moment, any improvement? Take good care of him, won't you.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 07:00 am
S is better this morning. He is following his normal pattern for the last 4 weeks. Gets sick...severe stomach cramps, puny for a day...bounce back the next. Good for a few days then he starts all over again. It could be two days he stays well...has gone as long as 5. Crazy. The only thing that IS consistent is his not eating well.

Thanks for asking Dutchy. We have a couple of Dr's visits this week. Hoping we can finally find out what it is we are dealing with.

hugs to you sweety,
missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 02:02 pm
Hey crew - have been snowed under... well, you know what I mean, so haven't had a chance to get on today. Had some meetings and got a big meeting re the BigBoy tomorrow - with the eeejits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those aware - R is OK. We made tomorrow.

I have a million and one things to do and seem to be rapidly running out of UK time to do them. Still haven't got the travel insurance problems resolved..... mmmmmmm hey ho!

Missy - I'm sure they probably are, but are the docs checking food intolerances?? Gluten and all the caboodle? Hugs to you darlin' girl - love you sister.

Brooke - thinking of you and yours. Heaps of strength coming your way and to Baby Noah - he's a precious blessing. Love you x
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 03:13 pm
Just popping in to say hi. Not much going on. Just thinking of you all.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 07:09 pm
I gotta be quick.......

nite QueenDev (thanku - will hold yer hand tomorrow if that's k)...

nite darlin' BEAgle.... love you guys soooooooooooooooo much. xx

[size=7](nite RH - Ima gone now) :wink: [/size]
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:22:02