"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 04:09 am
Morning crew

Wishing everyone a kind day - thinking 'bout you all.

Thoughts and prayers to our Brooke and her family and for baby Noah to get stronger with every minute. Hands around the world holding yours Brooke - and waves of love and strength coming to you and yours.

Also - the same feelings to our Missy and S-boy - hope he feels better soon darlin' girl - we're all thinking of you too and know S-boy has had such an awful time of it - let's hope the docs will figure out what's going on with him now and they can sort it.

Lovin' y'all - and hope the rest of our crew are doing well. Alex should be back from his vacation soon so it will be good to hear one of his stories. Hope he has had a wonderful time. Looking forward to hearing from our Vegemite to and to know she is settling into her new life in the city.

x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 04:12 am
Hi Captain greetings from downunder, hope your day will be without incidents and fruitful. Sitting near my warm fire sipping a cup of tea, alas not Earl Grey. Sad
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 04:18 am
Enjoy your tea dear Bosun BEAgle (going to make myself one now - Earl Grey of course) - and keep warm. Not long 'til we both head off for different climes - should be good a? Know your family will love having you up at PL - special times darlin'. x
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 04:39 am
Just dashing to London for a meeting - needed to catch up on board and to send big love and hugs to Brooke - your depth and strength is admirable - we can share your sorrow and lend our strength
Hold Kims hand tomorrow and let her know that our hearts are with her

Love to my friends on board and big hugs to Iz - love you sis
FQ
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 07:03 am
Thanks for all the wonderful sentiments. You're the best crew on any ship. :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 07:58 am
You're welcome BigRed, they're the best bunch of people you'd ever wish to meet. Oh my I missed out on meeting the beautiful FlavourQueen tonight, London meeting must have been important, on board for a second and gone the next. Have a great weekend, Beagle sends you his vibes. Smile
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 08:02 am
Hugs to all who need them.

[size=7]has anyone seen Missy?[/size]
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 10:31 am
Hey Y'all...

I am tired but good...thanks Izzie and JPB. S is okay. Definitely tired but happy and trying to do what he always does. He is not down...just has lost a lot of weight and we are still trying to figure it out. Not in pain right now...so we are grateful for that.

Thank you for your thoughts everyone. I had to come check on Brooke and the rest of the crew to make sure you all are doing well.

We are fine...I am just kind of flat right now. S and I do a lot of sitting and playing board games while G-baby and J run madly through the house.

Hugs to you all...
Missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 04:30 pm
Hey crew -

yep BigRed - we do have the very best crew, don't we.

Missy - hugging you darlin' girl - healing wishes to S-boy - and hoping he will feel a lot better tomorrow. Love you Dixie xox

Brooke - well, words are hard to find to let you know that we are thinking of you and yours and understand how difficult tomorrow will be for you all. You are in our hearts and minds - so many people are thinking of you right now and praying for you...... and Baby Nathan will be cradled in wings.

Healing thoughts and prayers for Baby Noah to get stronger each day.

You are very loved here Brooke - know we will be with you in Spirit - right beside you xox xx
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 04:34 pm
Evening crew :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 04:34 pm
Hi all. I second that emotion. Just popping in for a quick sec. Hugs!
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 04:35 pm
caught ya poping in dev. Laughing
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 04:47 pm
:wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 04:49 pm
Hey QueenDev - how are you doing girlie? Sleeping and feeling better?

(((BigRed)))
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 04:55 pm
I'm doing ok. Sleeping a bit too much these days & not feeling quite right. Always happens after a therapy session when some big nasty comes out. I'll be ok. How's things going in your world? And speaking of which when exactly is your world coming over to mine? Getting packing stuff done? Hope things aren't too chaotic and twirly on your end!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 05:00 pm
No hun - no packing done - that will be Wednesday nite - a few hours before I leave - have heaps of stuff to do before then so... not bringing much - heard it's hot so..... shorts and T's! Chaotic and twirly - yep and yep. We're leaving on Thursday about 5am! Have got friends staying in the house so don't need to worry about turning water off and all that good stuff. Just.... lots to do before Stateside Revisited. Then, 24 days in the good 'ole USofA!

I hope you feel better hun - try JPB's ONE counting - it has worked with me...(not last nite, but before - it did). Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 05:11 pm
Morning crew, Eagle flying by to check if everyone is ok and happy. Good to read no major dramas overnight and the ship is in good shape, you've done well Captain despite your hectic schedule! Usual busy Saturday here so won't be around to much. Hugs to all.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 06:52 pm
Checking in on a warm Friday night.

Take-out tonight. What a treat. Even had a grape soda. Felt like a kid.

<sigh>

~~~

Thinking about Nathan and Noah, and Brooke's day tomorrow.

Love.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 07:00 pm
Sounds like a nice night, Beth.
My sentiments are with yours ... Brooke's family and tomorrow.

Does it sound in poor taste to anyone if (when the week end is over) we have a "Happy Birthday" celebration for little Noah? I think the little guy deserves it.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 10:26 pm
Just a quick in and out guys. Visitors arriving in all directions. Meal over here at the big house tonight and little fellas birthday bash tomorrow. Missy hope your little fella is doing better. Dev sorry to hear your not 100%. Izzieliz hope your last minute arrangements go well and you manage to get some rest before the big day. Beagle turned out lovely afternoon here but I am hoping you had some rain and sending it my way. Hi to Bigred, Ehbth, JPB and FQ and any others I have missed.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:32:10