"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:47 pm
Morning crew, playing a few threads, albeit somewhat subdued, still thinking about Brooke and family, hope all is well with them, hang in there girlie.

Hi to Dev and mismi, best wishes to you both too, hope better day are ahead.

Captain you only have a week to go before your trip, obviously very busy getting ready, so you're excused from making regular appearances. Laughing
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:48 pm
Oh, mis-, sorry to hear about S boy. How tired you both must be of the stomach nonsense. Hope the doc can figure it out tomorrow.

Yep, Iz-, counseling's a 'bugger' (pardon my French!). How's packing?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:53 pm
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Harbor/1801/group2.gif

the crew's gathered together
as the cap'n said
stronger together

~~~

sending out hugs to all
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:53 pm
Haven't started packing yet!!!!!!!!! Bit of a lastminute.com person. Disorganisation is my middle name! It will be fine tho - this time next week I will be packing. Then leaving a few hours later. No worries. Lots to do before then.

How is hubby doing with the job search? Still painting right now?
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 05:26 pm
Still searchin'. Still paintin', tho he's got a couple of days off in between jobs.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 08:19 pm
Don't have much time for myself these days, but I had to come see how everyone in here is doing.

Miss you all and hope all is well with every one of you.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 08:57 pm
Just read up a bit and I don't think I could ever find the right words to express how sorry I am for you and your families loss Brooke. ((((((((((Hugs and love to you and your family))))))))))
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 09:42 pm
Hi Montana, nice to see you after a short absence, how have you been and how is work going?
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 06:19 am
Hello, all

Mis - greetings and best wishes

Izzie - hope rest of preps go well - how excited you must be!

Brooke - am still affected by your family's loss and hope you all find some grace and tranquillity to cope. I'm sure you are doing well, with all your love for each other.

dev - sorry, feel I've let you down in last couple of days with lack of support through multi-probs of my own, some sorted , some continuing. Will email shortly but sending love and any support I can.

Dutchy, Beth et al, hugs as always. T x
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 07:49 am
I am extremely humbled by the outpouring of your caring and love. Each and everyone of you will be at little Nathan's funeral, as today I am printing off each and every post made for Kimmie and the babies over the past few of weeks. I am transfering the posts to little cards and they will be put on their own little board in the shape of a heart. That also goes for the huge mass of PM's that I just opened. I want my family to see the outpouring of love from around the world and feel the hugs that go with it. I really have few words right now, except thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Noah.....is quite the little boy. He is amazing everyone with his strength and healing. Yesterday a cardiologist for infants came in to see him and he really gave him the once over. He doesn't think the hole in his heart will be a negative factor as he grows. He thinks it will grow shut on it's own. He wants to keep a close eye on him the next couple of weeks. He's had some problem with apnea, also. But we can tell every day that he is stronger.

Kim will be released in the morning. She says she's not leaving the hospital till Noah comes with her. We'll try and get her to go home at least to sleep. We've had someone in our family with her 24x7 since Monday. She doesn't want Rob there all the time now. She wants him to pull the family back together and the kids have been shuffled all over the place the last few weeks.

Tomorrow, my sister in Oregon and her kids will be flying in and staying for a couple weeks or as long as Kim and Noah need her. It will be good to have the family full circle. They will be staying with me and that is a good thing. Time alone with myself isn't doing me any good.

I need you guys to keep the prayers going and I also need you to get the "happy" back on this ship. I come on here and see all this sadness. But you know what....it's not good. I think, crew, you are the absolute best in the whole world. So how about someone getting this ship smiling again. Where's Try? He seems to make everyone laugh. All sadness needs to be tossed overboard today. And tomorrow. And the next day.

Everything will be ok in time. It always is.

I love you xoxo
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 07:59 am
[size=29]((((((((( Brooklyn & Family )))))))))[/size]
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 08:19 am
Darlin' Brooklyn...

Today is a new day in little Noah's life - and we will be sending our thoughts and prayers to him, you and all your family.

We are honoured that you will let us be with you in spirit at Nathan's funeral - rest assured hunni, that when you need some strength you will have the whole crew and I believe the whole of A2K right beside you and supporting you - helping you to deal with what you will undoubtedly be going through. Kimmie, Rob - the whole family - we still have our arms wrapped around you all.

You are very loved here Brooke - you have a place in all our hearts.

So.... from all the shores around the world - whilst we do not forget the pain and sadness you are all feeling...

we'll celebrate the birth of little Noah around the world - let's ensure that little Nathan will hold a place in the heart of this ship and everything it has come to mean to everyone here - and Brooke... taking your lead...

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/00046-LiveLaughLove.jpg

we love you too girlie xox

it's good to see you jump aboard - you are a star x Smile
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 08:30 am
Thank you very much. You just have no idea how much I do love you guys.

I do want to clarify that the funeral is not today. Today I am just getting his board ready. We need Kimmie out of the hospital and Lani off the plane and on Ohio soil. The funeral is Saturday. Very private. Just close family members. Maybe 50 people tops. It's how Kimmie and Rob want it and I do believe it's probably best that way. She's just very depressed and not able to be around a lot of people. But I know that the A2K board will mean a lot to her and Rob and my whole family.

Thank you again.

Now please keep smiling.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 08:35 am
Dear Brooke nice to see you back, sharing your sorrow but pleased to see you want some smiles back on board. You are a great lady and admired by many. Stay strong.
Hugs from downunder. xox
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 08:37 am
There will be many more there in spirit, Brooke. I'll be sure to say a special prayer for you, Kim, Rob, Nathan, Noah, your nieces, and the rest of your family on Saturday.

In the meantime, making your board is a wonderful way to help you feel and share the love and support that surrounds you.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 08:45 am
As sad as I am about little Nathan; it is offset by the little miracle, Noah! Picturing that little guy in my mind; puts a smile on my face, automatically. Things should gradually become easier as baby Noah becomes the focal point. That little fella's gonna need twice as much loveĀ… and he's gonna get it!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 08:56 am
i logged in to ask if u guys have forgottten me.. and i gt stuck by the posts here..

what happened?
my condolences to brooke.....
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:00 am
Hi verbivore how can we forget you, sorry I never saw your post, welcome back after your short absence. Have you settled into your new surroundings?
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:39 am
hi dutchy...always there Smile
as i ntype this the luggage is being placed in my new rented flat..
well nt quite settled ..still roaming around for a job lets c
this saturday is my hubbys bday..
and guess what im planning for him??
well u already knw it ..bosun Smile
yeah its a camera ...and it is NIkon D60 Smile)
well i cant reach it to him by saturday coz ive ordered for it in kerala ...and dunno wen ill get in hand..so i googled it..took a printout and tmrw night 12 oclock im gonna hand him the papers and tell him...
this is what ive gt for you Smile))
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 09:50 am
Verbivore, how nice of you to surprise your husband with that beautiful camera, he will love you for it I'm sure, I wish you both a great day tomorrow. Are you preparing a special meal as well? Good luck with your job hunting and have a nice day.

I'm off to bed, good night all.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:33:26