"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 03:45 pm
Hello beautiful Beagle. I am fine. Just feel wretched that I can't take away Brooke's pain. How are you sunshine man?
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 03:47 pm
Hi, FQ. Feeling much the same you are about Brooke. Hope skies are bright your way.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 03:53 pm
Doing well considering my heavy work schedule (only kidding Smile ), also keeping my fingers crossed your 'sister' has a wonderful trip, what a courageous lady eh!
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 03:53 pm
Hi Dev- skies were red tonight which indicates sunny skies tomorrow. I suffer with not sleeping and tonight will be no exception as I think of Kim and Brooke. No mother should go through that. Heartbreaking. Love to you Dev x
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 03:55 pm
I agree. Our hearts are definitely with them tonight.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 03:57 pm
Dutchy. Glad to hear that you are working hard!! Sis has got a new lease of life and she is so brave but this is nothing to the life journey she has already travelled and she will have a ball!! Wait till we both hit down under!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 04:06 pm
Wonder where our Captain is tonight, still having computer problems or already in the land of the wizard zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....ing? Latter seems unlikely but you never know. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 04:09 pm
Good morning all. Brooke so very sorry to read that Nathan didn't make it. Thoughts are with you and yours at this very sad time. ((xx))
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 06:09 pm
Following Izzie's link from the news station...

Brooke, I am sorry to hear that another member of your family is going through such a painful experience and unfortunately you know firsthand
how devastating it is to lose a child. We have a saying: "Shared pain is
half the pain!" As hard as it is, your sister i fortunate to have you on her
side.

All my sympathies to you and your family!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 06:17 pm
Hey crew....

just feel distraught for our Brooke... have no words at all right now.

Lovin y'all crew - you know, you really are the very best - Brooke has a world of crew who are holding her hand... and a family who love her dearly. She will find strength - from them - and from her friends and family right here.

Nite crew x
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 07:46 pm
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/2360589708_5cc670ca0f.jpg
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 08:06 pm
Brooke, so very sorry to hear of your family's loss.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:53 pm
Night Iz-, et al.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 10:40 pm
Nite, nite Dev, play again tomorrow.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:11 am
Dear Brooke,

Have lit a candle and send wings of healing and love. May the little one rest safe in the summerlands.

X
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 09:35 am
Still thinking and praying for Brooke and family.

I hope you all have a good day.
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 09:36 am
Hey crew

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing? Sorry I haven't been around before - it's a little hectic right now.

Brooke hunni - how are you? How are your family and how is baby Noah? Thinking about you and yours every minute, and sending you all my love. (((big hug))

Missy - how are things with the boys? Hope S-boy is doing better now darlin' girl and that you are alright. Hugs xox

Queen Dev - did you catch up on some sleep? Keep talking girl - let us know how you are. x

I know we are all feeling for Brooke and her family - keep talking guys ... we are stronger together and when we talk.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:34 pm
Hi, all. Just checking in. Had a big ugly counseling session. Should have known by the way this last week's gone that something ugly would rear it's head. Gotta get through it to get to it. Anyway... trying to get back to normal now. Hope all are well. Still praying for Brooke and fam-. Hope you've all had a good day.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:37 pm
Long day folks...just going to tell you in short form...S was sick again last night. We ended up at the ER. They found nothing. We are going back to the doc for more testing tomorrow. He was right as rain all day today - so it is baffling...that is the hard part.

My heart is still going out to Brooke and family.

thinking of you all...
hugs,
missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 04:43 pm
Hey girls...

with you both - thoughts and prayers are with our Brooke and the family...

also with you guys too - QueenDev - understand the counseling is difficult for you - keep working through it girl and we are here for you if you need to yabber xox

Mis - love that S-boy - so sorry he is still poorly - hope the docs will find out what's going on tomorrow. hugs x
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:15:33