"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 05:37 am
Hey crew...

BEAgle - glad the kids got off alright - bet MaMa BEAglew was sad to see them go... but not long a? before you all get together again Very Happy

Missy - have a good day darlin' girl - 'fraid I didn't get much sleep - woke at 7 with a whole host of thoughts flying round my head having had nasty dreams about 8 legged things for some reason!!!... but hey ho - have managed to get a few things done and had a visitor this morning Very Happy

Little fella will be back shortly so.... must go and get some things done before he gets back. I am tired! Nevermind - I'm thinking I will go to bed at reasonable time tonite if I can. It's a gorgeous day here - warm and sunny and the river is lovely. I have birds all over the birdfeeder which was just delivered and a JAY on the birdfeeder at the bottom of the garden. Just wonderful.

I have so much stuff to sort before we leave.... and as yet still haven't decided where we are going. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm not very organised am I? Razz

((BigRed))

Hope all is good with our Babbling Girl and the family. Queen Dev - how're you feeling today?

Back in a bit x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 06:54 am
Oh Izzie...what am I going to do with you? Sorry you didn't sleep well. You make me nervous. Get that itinerary nailed sister :wink:

I always think I am so flexible and easy going. When I see some of the things you all do I KNOW that I am not. Flexible, easy going or anything. Well....I guess I swing between uptight and don't give a damn....seem to be bi-polar. Seriously. All or nothing with me.

Okay...procrastinating. Have a bit to do before I drop "my three sons" off.

hugsxx
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 07:53 am
taking kim into delivery for a C. They say no heartbeat for baby b now. i really can't deal with this. just cant. feels like everything all over again. I need 2 go but had to ask you to pray 4 them
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 07:56 am
[size=29](((((((( Brooklyn & Family )))))))))[/size]
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 07:58 am
Brooklyn...

praying x
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:47 am
Oh, Brooke - praying baby! Arms around you as well! You all will be in my thoughts and prayers today.
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 12:25 pm
Dear Brooke, Have lit a candle and thinking of you and K and the babes. xxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 02:15 pm
Really hoping there is a happy outcome to this sudden turn of events.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 02:29 pm
Hey Blue...

So difficult knowing our Babbling Girl and her family are in so much pain - I reckon the group hug is all around the world right now from the crew to Brooklyn...

just praying right now...

hoping and praying...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 03:01 pm
Sending strong thoughts and prayers toward Kim and her family.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 03:07 pm
Hugs and prayers from downunder for Brooke, Kim and family.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 04:21 pm
Thoughts are with you and yours Brooke. ((xxxxx))
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 04:40 pm
Oh Brooke...I know this is so hard. Hugs to you and your family. I am praying.

missyxx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 04:58 pm
Brooke -

you're crew are all here - sending you and yours all the love, thoughts and prayers that is possible. Stay very strong girlie - a strength you will have to find from deep within - but know we are all standing beside you - and hugging you big and giving you our strength. We love you Brooke...
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 04:59 pm
Whatever any of us are doing in the world, just know that we are all there praying and holding your hand. Stay strong for Kim and let her know that there are people who are praying for her and the babies xx
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 05:13 pm
Brooke, Wishing the best possible outcome for your sister and her twins.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 07:28 pm
So sorry to hear this, Brooke. Sending prayers of hope to Kim and the babies and prayers of serenity for your own heart.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 04:30 am
Hey Crew

No news from our Brooke over nite - I am sure the family are all supporting each other right now - so.... we will keep our arms wrapped around her and the family and continue to pray.

Wishing all our crew a kind day - whatever is going on in everyone's worlds, I hope that all are OK. Lovin' you all - take care.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 04:37 am
Hi Captain, great to catch up for a change. Had another busy day and another great lunch in a seaside pub. Pretty quiet around the threads so going back to my warm fire and do a bit of reading. Wishing you a nice day too.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 05:29 am
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

My thoughts and prayers are still with Brooke and Kim and the babies. That whole family actually.

We will be home again today.

hugs to you allxx
mis
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 12:19:31