"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 04:43 pm
Morning crew, Eagle flying around for a short while, pecks to you all seems you're all enjoying your Sunday. Good news all around that is good to hear. DDXX do you really need that hair do, I like it the way it is. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 04:54 pm
Good morning the ever gallant Beagle. Sounds like you had a good day yesterday. Ooo ehbth the mind boggles about your guys in the woods Shocked
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 05:13 pm
Hello Izzie - I have been resting. I watched Pride and Prejudice - one of my favorite books. It was wonderful. The boys have been playing with their Dad and it has been a wonderfully laid back and restful day. We have a busy week ahead of us. Crrrrazy. I am afraid it will be like this until school starts. Such is life. blah.

Brooke...so glad to hear Kim is out of labor again. Makes my heart glad. My prayers and thoughts will continue for her and those babies. The puppy really is quite adorable. I need to bathe my big ol' puppies. They are stinky right now.

Beth it sounds like things are nice and steamy where you are. We are hot...but no rain. We need it so badly. Glad you got to get the doggies out a bit - wow...the woods event. yikes. Shocked

Tulip..your school is just letting out and ours is just beginning to start. Wow...So good to have you back. Drop in when you can.

Deedee, it is nice that you get a break from the grandbaby. Enjoy your day.

Dev...are you taking something to help you sleep? I did the whole waking up at 2:00am and couldn't go back to sleep. I am taking Tylenol PM tonight...do NOT like being up at night - way too lonely. Hope you get much needed rest tonight hun.

Izzie, how are plans for the trip going. You feeling good about it?

Dutchy...so glad you had a good Sunday. Hope your Monday is going well!

Hugs to you all...
Missy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 05:18 pm
Ooh, what a nice relaxing day, mis-! Pride and Prejudice is on of my very favorites too. Have you seen the Bollywood take on it called "Bride and Prejudice"? No kidding! It's actually kind of sweet. Same premise.

Yes, I'm taking sleep potions. Hate to do it, but I need to.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 05:22 pm
Are they not working? I worry about you and Iz...sleep is just so important...I can tell when I am in a deficit. (duh)...I am mean.

I hope you get some sleep tonight hun, and that you start feeling better soon.

No, I have not seen Bride and Prejudice. Sounds like it would be good to watch. I am such a sucker for a good romance. mmmm yummy.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 05:22 pm
Missy - Pride and Prejudice I have three different versions - just love them. And agree with Dev- Bride and Prejudice is great. Just watched it again recently. You get a laugh.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 05:23 pm
I will have to get that. I love me a good chick flick.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 06:16 pm
Izzie...dinner was wonderful. We went to a little Italian restaurant. We had steak and chianti...it was delicious. G-baby spilled his water in my lap...that was not good but to be expected. Something like that always happens when we go out...one of the three little boys manage to spill it on me or whoever they sit close to. I should start bringing my own little plastic cups with the cover and straw...seriously.

I have to work harder on table manners. Hard for three little boys to sit still that long though.

Okay...I am calling it a night. Going to make sandwiches for my fellers and then I am hitting the sack.

Goodnight
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 06:18 pm
OHHHHH Beth...I misread your post...the air is cool there. That is awesome. I do love cooler weather. Looking forward to fall now. It all goes to fast for me sometimes though..I don't want to think about it.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 06:31 pm
Evening girls... I am still in planning mode..... can't see the laptop any longer without my head hurting!

Didn't go to bed til 6am (had one of those nites Rolling Eyes ) which was not a good plan - BUT - as I looked out the window before I fell into bed - the most beautiful Jay appeared on the bird feeder at the bottom on the garden. So worth being awake for.

So - will be heading to the berth shortly.

Have a great day everyone tomorrow - Indeedee - go Pamper, Dev - go sleep and if not well - go doc tomorrow and Missy - go and relax - so glad you had a wondeful time and G-baby did the clothes washing without the folding - bless. :wink:

EBGirl - good you managed to to get the dogs out and about and the pillfow fluffer too I hope. Love to you both.

BEAgle - pecks back - just a little peck on each cheek. Love ya D. x

Tired not - taken some painkillers - hope to sleep.

Lovin y'all

Crew - you are my friends x and the best. x
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 06:36 pm
Twas 100 degrees in the wheat today, so I will ever so sweetly ask the Cap to nod off, so's I can go shower up...

tap tap tap

:wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 06:38 pm
Nite RH et al xox xxxx
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 06:43 pm
Sleep well, Iz-!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 07:22 pm
http://www.ethanjames.com/eth_images/asleep_on_beach.jpg

here's hoping everyone can sleep as well as this little fella

g'night Cap'n
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 08:47 pm
ehBeth wrote:

Brooke, your pup looks great!

Bailey always used to have reactions to his shots - turned out he was allergic to the suspension the meds are in - so the vet has us pre-treat him with a quarter Benadryl before we take him in - no more reactions (and we found out that a tiny bit of Benadryl also calms crazy Cleo down when it's her turn to visit the vet - who loves her in spite of everything).

Thank you!

I take Max back in August for the next round of shots. I think I will call the Vet and see if that might be a good idea for him. I really don't wanna see him go through the pain again if I can help it. Thanks for sharing that info!
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 08:51 pm
Sorry to have missed you cappy Laughing :wink: Nighty night to the rest of the crew. Idea
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 01:15 am
Eagle just dropping in to see all is well on board. Appears everybody well and truly in dreamland everywhere bar downunder.

Another hectic day driving son all over town but I scored another nice luncheon as a reward. Family now back on the plane and flying home.

Finally able to put my feet up and relax doing what I love most. Laughing
See you all later.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 05:26 am
Good for you Dutchy! Glad to see you are having a good day. I am headed to the downtown school again for tutoring the boys are going to G-daddy's.

Iz I hope you are getting some good sleep!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will see you all later!
hugs,
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 05:29 am
Hi mismi, may your day be a happy one.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 05:30 am
Thank you dear Dutchy! I will see y'all later I hope! :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 02:28:17