Izzie

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 08:18 pm
Deedee DooLittle DooALot

Nite hun - have a great Sunday with the family

love ya loads x
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 08:19 pm
Night Izzieliz - I am walking over to daughter's to play cards with her and her mum-in-law. ((xx))
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 08:21 pm
Night Captain, rest well, about to go out for the day. DDXX will catch you, maybe late this afternoon. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 08:35 pm
Night BEAgle - have a great time with your family x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 10:30 pm
K - nite all xox dream sweetly x
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 10:34 pm
Go to bed. cuz I flippin' am... (arrrgh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoPmqhAirB4

Nite shipmates
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 10:56 pm
devriesj wrote:
Yeah, I'll do that, Dutch-. Need to stop keepin' myself up.

Hey, Red! Just missed ya!

G'night!

Catching me is in between the problems at this point Idea
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 04:40 am
Just arrived home with the boys, they're disappointed I'm happy, my team won. Laughing However they're good losers, they shouted me and Mrs Beagle to a lovely dinner. Now relaxing with a nice drink. Hope your Sunday will be as good as mine.
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 07:00 am
Hi, everyone. Hope you are all keeping on top of things.

Well, I rather reluctantly got up fairly early today (Sunday, and I'm never into rise and shine anyway) to meet old friend for a planned mega-gossip and she didn't turn up - aargh!

She must have overslept as she has once or twice before - she works nights in a prison hospital and her sleeping patterns are permanently disrupted. She doesn't pick up my gentle hints about setting her alarm!

Luckily, I met someone else I knew and we took ourselves off to the Waterfront Festival here and particularly enjoyed the dragon boat racing and the Lion Dance Group - OMG, such spectacular costumes. multi-coloured satin patchwork trousers, trimmed with shiny silver studs and outlined in fur. Some sun and a such a lovely setting, too.

Our city has a Chinese twin city, hence the theme of the Festival.

Sorry, haven't learnt how to post pics here yet - must do that this week. But the Brayford Pool where it all took place has lovely views of the cathedral on one side and (my!) uni on the other.

It's a wide pool and the river then leads into a Roman canal. The Pool is famous for its huge numbers of swans, houseboats and there is a tiny island, shaded by an old willow tree where they go to groom/preen or whatever swans do.

Hope all are ok. D, glad your team won! Enjoy a little gloat!
Brooke - you and K and the babes are in my thoughts
Dev - hope you are getting some better rest
Hi to the rest of the crew.

Am off to a concert now. Byeeeeeeeee T x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 07:01 am
Morning Crew

BEAgle - so glad you had a great day - much love to you and yours x

Had a few hours sleep - woke up thinking about our Babbling Girl and the family - hope all is k girlie and you got some rest yesterday and Kimmie and the bubs are all ... calm.

Missy - what you up to today???

Going to be very good now and try and finish off some "piles of stuff lying around with nowhere to put them" - see if I can make some headway!

Have a great day all - be back soon no doubt! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 07:04 am
Oh we crossed posts WytVi - your day sounds fab so far. Enjoy the concert.

Oh Missy - how was your dinner last nite? Hope you had a lovely time.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 09:13 am
G'day all.

It's been bucketing rain for hours now - dogs are missing their regularly-scheduled beach adventure. We'll just take 'em for a drive later.

Hope everyone's warm/cool and comfortable today.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 01:19 pm
Busy busy weekend!

Hope you are all well, happy, and peaceful.

Kimmie is out of labor again as of 11 o'clock this morning. They have her on a no visitors list, except for Rob. Hopefully she can get some sleep today, as she hasn't had much for a couple days. Thank you for prayers and well wishes. I will keep you guys updated on any changes.

Took Max in for his 2nd set of puppy shots yesterday, and he didn't have a very good day. He handled the shots well, but within an hour of getting him home, he was sore as heck. He would whimper when I picked him up. But he had a hard time getting up on his own, so I would pick him up and carry him outside to go potty. I called the vet because I was a worried mommy, and she said that he would probably be better today. Well, he was better last night actually.

So today......I took him out to my pond and let him swim. He didn't know what to think of it. Did an awesome job though. He looks big in this picture. He has gained 4 pounds since I got him a couple weeks ago. A big 13 pound boy now! Won't be that long till he's creeping up on a 100 pounds. Shocked

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/1stSwimMax.jpg

It was almost a year ago that I was dealing with the big Findlay Flood of 2007. Someone shot that video after the flood was over and the water was going down. It destroyed a lot of homes in the country as well as town. My pond got swallowed up in the flood waters and was stinky and dirty. It got way too close to my house! Shocked I was flooded in, in all directions. No roads open at all. And me in the house alone, cept for the animals. Cell towers were down for 2 days. Talk about total isolation. Didn't think the pond would ever be the same. Now it's all clean and almost back to the pretty blue color again. The city of Findlay is a long way from being back to normal, unfortunately. It's getting there though!

Have a wonderful day!
xoxo
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 01:30 pm
Oh Brooke, that's good news about Kim. Hopefully the labor is done for a good while and those little ones can just incubate. Hope the family is holding up well. And Max is so cute! Glad to hear he's recovered from his puppy shots too.
Man, the flood's a real bummer. Didn't know that was you! Are you taking today for a break? You need it, girl!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 01:43 pm
Hey girlies

Babbling - good news for Kimmie and the bubs. I just watched the "flood" - sheesh - that's a lot of water. Shocked I'm glad it was only the pond and not your house that was that was swallowed up girl! The pond looks a beautiful colour now and Max looks like he was having a great swim. So pleased he's back to being Max after his shots. Smile You have a wonderful day too Brooke x

QueenDev - how are you feeling today hun Confused Did you manage to get some sleep hun? Confused How are the Things? Thing2 settled back into family life after his camp?

Missy - where are you darlin' girl? All OK with the Dixie family?

EBGirl - hope the rain subsided for a bit and you managed to take the dawgs out. Wishing you some sunshine! Hey to HIM.

WytVi - did you enjoy the concert?
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 02:06 pm
Hi all,

just dropping by, just don't seem to have much time lately for catching up with things and keeping in touch, just seems I am on the go all the while! Just to sit would be great, so am trying now. I probably won't have much time to post this week but will try as I do miss all the gossip.

May be a party on Wednesday night "School's out" party what do you all reckon? with School girl and boy outfits! or is that just going too far? Oh what the heck I'll be there in my uniform if anyone cares to join me, Lemonade alcoholic Punch in the school hall, and dancing in the playground! Yep we all need to chill.

X http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AeZxRYXZ154
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 03:27 pm
Sounds good to me, Tulip!

Yep, feeling a bit better, Iz-. A bit tired today from all of the missed sleep - a sleep hang over so to speak! Thing 2 is settling in nicely, thanks.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 04:35 pm
Good morning everyone. We have actually had some rain overnight which was great to hear especially on the steel roof. Luved the pic of your little guy Brooke. No babysitting today as son-in-l mum staying with them for a few days so she will do it. So, me thinks a little hair and beauty salon for mama and me would be good therapy.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 04:36 pm
Oh, DeeDee, you go girl! Sounds good to me!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 04:42 pm
It's continued to rain on and off - so wonderful to have a break in the hot temperatures - it's been in the 90's for too long - this is not even close to the peak of summer Confused Evil or Very Mad

We've got the front and back doors open and a fan in the middle of the ground floor, just blowing cooler air around. So wonderful being able to breathe easily today. Nice nice nice.

I took the dogs out for a drive and mini-adventure in between rain showers. Unfortunately we interrupted a pair of fellas trying to have an interlude in the woods Shocked Bailey's got a positive gift for finding these guys <sigh>

Oh well, they left in a flurry, and the dogs had a good romp. Came home nice and wet.

Brooke, your pup looks great!

Bailey always used to have reactions to his shots - turned out he was allergic to the suspension the meds are in - so the vet has us pre-treat him with a quarter Benadryl before we take him in - no more reactions (and we found out that a tiny bit of Benadryl also calms crazy Cleo down when it's her turn to visit the vet - who loves her in spite of everything).
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 04:33:43