"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 02:56 am
Okay -heading off to watch a movie. Enjoy your game tomorrow. Smile Boy - the oysters were good.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 04:14 am
Morning my lovelies...

Oh - I missed the clucking session - naturally the Cockerel was here amongst the chicks, in the form of our Magnificent Feathered Friend .... oh, can you imagine what the BlueBoy would've been writing!!!!!

Anyhooooooooooooooo - Brooke darlin' - just you let Kimmie know... all those meds - well, they wouldn't give them to her if it wasn't necessary. The preterm meds I was on gave me diabetes (with the steroids) and I had to inject insulin 4xday... all sorts of potions to stop the kids from hatching too soon - when the kids arrived.... it was worth it. I understand how daunting it must be for her and how scared she must be. Keep the calmness going - and today, try and make the most of a day just for you - maybe SLEEP girl - or go for a really long run and get those endorphins moving around - you'll need your energy for next week. You are doing such a great thing for the kids and your sister - you are great hun. Take the time to indulge yourself a little.... when those babies arrive, it's sure to be quick - and then things will take off on a whole new dimension. You're an amazing person Babbling Girl - love you to pieces.

Well, I hope Queen Dev and Missy have not woken up to the screaming delights of the sleepovers. It's funny really - I love sleepovers (so need to have one of my own tho! Rolling Eyes ) - The little fella and F-boy or his cousin.... well, they just go and "do". I guess there isn't sibling rivalry - but it's definitely easier at times having a kidlet for the little fella to muck about with and do kid things. On Thursday when they were in the river - they laughed so much - you know - right deep down laughing - just so great to listen to them. As I look out the window I can see the "green litter tray" - full of water and duck weed, containing "Speedy and Mischief" - the two newts from the pond (the two unlucky ones I would say). Before the little guy left last nite he put in a worm, a slug and some "ugh" stuff - so the newts would have food - he had the "look after your exotic animal" book beside him. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm may have to go let Speedy and Mischief back in the pond and just say they had the Great Newt Escape Part Deux.

So..... went to bed in the wee small hours... and woke up early. WHY!!!!?????? Oh..... to sleep for 8 hours would be fab! Think I may have a wee snooze later.

Wishing everyone a great weekend with you and yours. I am on own and enjoying my peace.

Lovin y'all Razz

(wishing rain up near our Indeedee.....rain rain rain) x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 04:45 am
Hi Captain wishing you a great weekend too. Your fine feathered friend could have written plenty of 'blue stuff' but being rather shy in nature these titillating thoughts never leave my writing hand. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 07:49 am
Thanku BEAgle...

ooooh... we just missed each other... think you must have gone to the land of Zog by the time I got to the keyboard. Have a big sleep. Love to you and yours. x

I am fading fast right now so think I may go have a lie down...........oooof..... Rolling Eyes

Later Later folksies Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 08:45 am
Mornin' -

We are awake...went to breakfast at a little bakery down the street. I went with not a lick of makeup on and in my overalls. It was apparent I had just woken up, 4 little boys attached to me. They were very loud this morning. Seemed anyway. And I run into a friend of mine from Mobile. I was so happy to see her, but I could not believe I looked my worst...Oh well...still got the news about her family. She is a sweety. I need to let go of the whole pride issue don't I? Not sure why it's bothering me so much this morning. I usually don't care. Maybe I am just tired.

We were up until 12:00pm last night. I would like a nap myself. Though I can't complain...

Their friend will go home soon and my in-laws are taking us out to eat tonight. Which will be nice. Looking forward to getting dressed up and getting an amazing dinner at a little Italian restaurant in Vestavia.

I will see you all later I hope.
Sleep well Dutchy and DeeDee...
Have a good day to the rest...
BIG HUGS!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 03:08 pm
Holy cow...where are y'all? Hope everyone is okay. We are just puttering through our day.

I did not get the job. They had a bunch of little elementary ed grads come through and take the teachers aids positions so they can get their foot in the door. Our little elementary school is well sought after because of the parent support.....don't blame them. SO I get to substitute. Yuck. I will get to be home more though BY MYSELF. That hasn't happened in 8 years. So - I think I can deal :wink:

Gotta finish ironing clothes for my three sons tonight ....Grandmother and Grandaddy are taking us out to eat and like the boys to shine. So - to work, to work.

kiss, kiss..
miss
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 03:24 pm
I'm here Mis.... so sorry about the job - but the right one will come up and I think it will be kinda nice for you just to have a little time just for you - even for a short time - after G-baby starts school. I am sorry tho coz I know you will be disappointed... but something will come along, maybe when you least expect it and it may suit you better.

Hugs to you hun xox

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/P1020227-1.jpg
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 04:33 pm
Sorry you didn't get the job, mis. I know you were kinda excited about the idea. Well -- at least you don't have to overhaul your house between now and the end of August (silver linings, hun).

Enjoy your nice dinner out tonight.

Hugs!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 05:28 pm
A quick good morning crew, Eagle has a busy day ahead, all very exciting. Lunch in town with son, grandson and friends, then off to the football with 60.000 mad fans (local derby), after football family dinner at KFC. Tonight all my other relatives at home to meet son and grandson, great day to look forward to. Hope you all have a similar weekend. Hugs to all from downunder.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 05:33 pm
Smile Hello wonderful crew - Late to come on board but back from the airport from collecting J baby girl after a week away in France with her schoolfriends - 16 years old with a group of other girls - I have been a nervous wreck all week imagining what she has been up to - anyhow, she had a fab time and is back, so I can breathe freely again - It is so hard letting them grow up!
Off to my sister's tomorrow - sisters are the best - Izzie especially - just to relax, be yourself and share your world with.
Brooke - you are the nest sister Kim could wish for - My sis is going to look after by babies this week and I couldn't wish for them to be with anyone better - they are a 2nd you - and you know they care the same - just as you are for Kim's babies.
Mis - you make me laugh so much when you describe the boys' antics - They have definitely missed out on having you at school - you are a natural with kids! - just make the most of your time to yourself.
As for my job - well they are trying to find me a European/global role at the moment to stop me from walking - but there is a work/life balance I need to sort out..........
Dutchy - enjoy the little ones and don't let them wear you out too much.
Iz - we so need to catch up on our lives and see each other.
Deedee - you can have some of our rain - grass doesn't stop growing over here.
love to dev, WV and JPB and big Hi to Red
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 05:36 pm
Hi all. Just peeping my head out from under the rock! Slept horribly last night so I decided (or the sleep did!) to take the day for my nap. Now IF I haven't gotten my days mixed up with my nights I should be ok, but that's a big if. Oh well, the nap or hibernation as it were, was a happy. Feel a bit like a slug, but I deserve it - the nap, that is. House is a mess, but will deal witht that later.

Thinking of you all. Have a great day / night!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 05:38 pm
Just in time to say hello to F/Q nice to see you happy now that daughter is back home, go and relax and have a gin and tonic and shakes those nerves. Know just what you're thinking. :wink: Hugs and best wishes for a great weekend.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 05:39 pm
Oh sis.... so need a hug from you - hope Jelly had a great time - tell the girls I love them.... talk soon x
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 05:40 pm
Love you Dutchy - thanks for that - Am sat at the computer with a G and T as you can see from my bad spelling!!
Have a wonderful day with the family and enjoy the rest of the weekendxx
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 05:41 pm
Good morning all. Sorry you didn't get the job Missy. Hope you have a lovely dinner out. Thanks for the rain offer FQ - we are getting very desperate now. Hey JPB. Morning Beagle - hope you have a great day and your team wins.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Sis - so glad you are there - how are you hun? - Jelly is great and had a wonderful time - missed her though - Off to Tor's tomorrow, but so need to catch up with you and to share our news - love you babe x
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Sis - so glad you are there - how are you hun? - Jelly is great and had a wonderful time - missed her though - Off to Tor's tomorrow, but so need to catch up with you and to share our news - love you babe x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 05:42 pm
Are you sitting by the phone babe??????
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 05:43 pm
Got both mobiles with me babe x
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 05:43 pm
Ahh - Didn't know you were still up Izzieliz. How you doing?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 08:15:47