"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:00 pm
Oh Brooke I forgive you for your wisecracks. :wink: So pleased all is still going ok with Kim. I admire you for the way you're looking after the three children, 17 hours straight, my golly you deserve a Margarita or two. Good to get a break tomorrow, make the most of it and take care.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:13 pm
Thanks Dutchy for your forgiveness. Razz You do know if I ever stop with the wisecracks......that would mean I was sick. Exclamation

Dev .... It's a good thing ya can't buy babies at walmart or I'd have a bunch of em' by now. Can't wait to have a couple dozen of my own. Kidding ..... Shocked . Two is perfect. A girl and a boy. Where do I put my order in?

Now where's that margareta?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:24 pm
Brooke if you're feeling clucky, I can always help you with your problem, absolutely no charge involved, just tell me what you want first, boy or girl. I'll even bring the Margaritas along. :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:25 pm
I know how ya feel. Always loved kids. Babysat a lot too. And ya put your order in to the same one we're talking to about Kim. :wink: Funny you mention that ... I dreamt once I would have a girl and a boy, in that order. And I do! Just remembered that!

And here ya go!
http://www.burningthescale.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/margarita.gifhttp://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/margarita-party-kit-1.jpg
Hope ya don't mind, I mixed a bunch for the crew too!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:31 pm
Dutchy wrote:
Brooke if you're feeling clucky, I can always help you with your problem, absolutely no charge involved, just tell me what you want first, boy or girl. I'll even bring the Margaritas along. :wink:

Laughing Clucky! I remember that word! Took me a few seconds though! hehe! You are so kind, Dutchy. What would us girls do without you??

Dev ......omg now I'm really thirsty for one. Those look good!

Oh....and I do have my order in on those babies. Boy first....girl second. Reason being ......the boy can protect his little sister. And maybe even ride in the backseat when she starts dating so I don't have to. Razz
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:37 pm
Goodnight Sweethearts!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:38 pm
Good choice. Might have thought that way to, but the dream was so vivid, and true as it just so happens!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:41 pm
Night, Brooke. Sleep tight. Man, I should try to sleep too!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:43 pm
Good night Brooke, as for you Dev, try to get some too, it must be very late your way, sorry to keep you up so late.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:43 pm
Hope all on board had a great night. TTFN. REDS
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:45 pm
Yeah, I'll do that, Dutch-. Need to stop keepin' myself up.

Hey, Red! Just missed ya!

G'night!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:59 pm
Well, I see the Beagle is up to his usual gallant self - offering his services to damsel in distress. :wink: Missy and Dev - I am glad I have the "sleepovers" over and done with. What is it with teenage girls and the giggle thing???? Hi Bigred. Brooke - good on you for babysitting. Glad everything is okay for sis.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 10:13 pm
We are now watching The Sandlot. Gives them all kinds of lovely things to call each other..."scab eater", "fart sniffer" - so sorry - I cringe to even write those down...but - it is an adorable movie. Love it. That Squints. The cutest little nerd EVER.

Okay..I am about to leave the boys to their movie and go upstairs...

I checked back to see if Brooke posted. Glad to hear Kim still has the babies in that tum tum. I know she is miserable. I remember. It goes so fast though...not at the moment...but when she looks back..it will seem like no time at all. Those days in the hospital for me...though I remember I hated being there...that is all I remember...and I have my two little stinkers...and blessed to. So thankful. Praying the same thing for Kim Brooke. You all are in my prayers.

I am calling it a night. So tired. Hoping the boys will nod off soon.

Hugs to you all.
missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 10:18 pm
Look who called in late, hi ddxx and mismi, even though it is nite, nite to dear mismi, sleep well after your very busy day.

ddxx at long last I got one in, hope I can keep it up, firing on all cylinders at the moment so watch out. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 10:38 pm
Nite Missy. I am ready Beagle. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 11:00 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Nite Missy. I am ready Beagle. Smile

You'll be in for the ride of your life. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 11:25 pm
Here we go again with the promises. :wink:

Have daughter, son-i-law and his mom coming over soon to have an oyster feast. Doing mornay, scicilian (anchovies and hot chilli oil), deep fried and some natural but with wasabi sauce. Yum.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 11:43 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Here we go again with the promises. :wink:

Have daughter, son-i-law and his mom coming over soon to have an oyster feast. Doing mornay, scicilian (anchovies and hot chilli oil), deep fried and some natural but with wasabi sauce. Yum.

I'll make you eat those words one day and that is a promise. :wink:

Meal sounds delicious ddxx, guess who is taking his grandson to Hungry Jacks tonight? Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 11:50 pm
Oh well, if I have to eat them make sure I have sauce. :wink: Where is all the bl***y rain????
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2008 01:12 am
Have no fear ddxx, I'll take care of that, real hot stuff. :wink:

Heaps of rain forecast here for tomorrow, 20 to 30mm, just what we need when we're going to watch the big showdown, Crows versus Power. Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 10:37:05