"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 06:07 pm
"I LMAO, he speakens raw hot drivel fab a? " Razz

Thesaurus: drivel
noun
1. Something that does not have or make sense: balderdash, blather, bunkum, claptrap, garbage, idiocy, nonsense, piffle, poppycock, rigmarole, rubbish, tomfoolery, trash, twaddle. Informal tommyrot. Slang applesauce, baloney, bilge, bull1, bunk2, crap, hooey, malarkey.

That's why we love our BabyBlue!

Group Hug!

JPB - [size=7]I'm still awake - my bad![/size] I love you girl. Very Happy

Wishing y'all a fantastic weekend. Loadsa love. xxxx

Crew - you are the Best. Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 07:09 pm
Yes, ma'am and we'll see...
Going to bed, Iz- or on insomnia watch? I'm feeling a bit better. Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep and I should be better. Got out, raked and put a second seeding on the grass tonight. My back yard is MUCH greener than it was just two weeks ago (when it was none at all!)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 07:21 pm
Good to hear you're feeling better Dev, vibes and hugs must have helped. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 07:48 pm
FlavourQueen wrote:
Hey guys
Hope you are all ok. Nightmare week at work. Nearly resigned but just walked out instead. So glad its Friday and I am home with my baby girl.
Happy weekend guys. Special love to Brooke...hope K is ok.
Mis..enjoy your company
Iz- I love you sis
Dutchy and DD- stay warm
Hi big red, white V and BT and sleep tight DV x

FQ- I totally missed this...sorry work was so bad...so happy you are home with you baby.
Thank you - you are always so sweet - good to see you.

OKAY...the kids are driving me nuts.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 07:51 pm
Oh how ironic mismi, I thought they did that long ago. Laughing
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:00 pm
mismi wrote:
OKAY...the kids are driving me nuts.

TOTALLY empathizing with you there, mis-. Thing 1 is having a sleep over - here, with one of her friends. Ah, the miscommunication of teens ... Ahhhhh!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:02 pm
You too Dev? Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:05 pm
sleepovers are torture.

Dev - I am sorry - why do we do this to ourselves?

They are bouncing off the stinkin' walls.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:10 pm
I don't know! This one was more accidental than anything, but you love them, and you want them to have fun ... and then you want to kill them!
They're 14, in the basement watching movies and they keep coming up and giggling and telling me the STUPIDEST stuff, laughing and then running off.
NO WAY I was that goofy! Rolling Eyes
What's happening at your place, mis-? Maybe we can commiserate! I'm in the corner on the computer!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:14 pm
My heart bleeds for you gals. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:17 pm
I have 3 eight year olds and an unhappy 5 year old. The 8 year olds are playing with guns...so there is a lot of running and hiding and making shooting noises with their mouths...and screaming "I shot you" - "no you didn't" "yes I did"....The 5 year old feels left out and is whining...quite a bit. Making cookies now...thinkig that will quiet him for a bit anyway.

I wish they would go play video games.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:17 pm
Got any good kids' antics stories to make us feel better, Dutch?
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:20 pm
Oh, mis- you are in for it, aren't you? Nice of you to make cookies though. Letting the little one help? Hopefully yours will be down sooner rather than later. Though you never know when the little suckers gang up on you and you're outnumbered! Who knows when these 2 will hit the hay - I'm guessing mid-morning!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:21 pm
Hey I'm entertaining a 7 year old ankle biter right now! Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:25 pm
Oh, that's right Grampa! So we're all in the same boat figuratively and literally! OY!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:28 pm
Sort of Dev, but I'm the only sane one here. Razz
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:30 pm
Wow, are you in an asylum? 'Cause that's the only place I think you'd be considered saner than the others! :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:38 pm
Touche, like all females you've got to have the last word, don't you. Smile
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:43 pm
All this talk about ankle biters makes me think it's easier to just buy a puppy! Laughing

http://www.kateconnick.com/postcards/bloodhound101503a.jpg

Hey! I've got 3 of them there biters in my house right now. I feel ya! But one of mine is in bed and the other two are watching tv. And I'm finally kicking back for a few. I have not slowed down since 5:30 this morning. That was 17 hours ago. Shocked

Laughin' with Dev @ Dutchy callin' himself sane. Razz

Kim and babies Update

Wow, I read back in this thread part way and saw what ya'll wrote about the full moon. Interesting! So does this mean that tomorrow, her labor will go away?? Tonights the full moon, right?

Anyhow, they have given up on the current med and switched her to a different one. Kim is starting to worry (for the babies sakes) about all the meds going into her body. I would be too, but the doctors assure her that it's not hurting them. Good news is that the labor is still light and bearable. Though if Kim heard me say that ... I'm sure she'd snicker at the "bearable" part. So in a nutshell things are pretty much as they were yesterday. In my book....that's not horribly bad because the babies are still where they need to be.

Tomorrow....Rob is going to take the kids for part of the day and take them to see their mommy. They are excited about that.

Dutchy???

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa286/jdc2000/last%20word/catlastword-vi.gif
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:57 pm
Oh, Brooke-y! It's so good to see you! I'm sure you've done a fabulous job of being surrogate mom. I'm really proud of you. Not everyone or every sis would do what you're doing. You've gotten your taste of mommy-hood. Whatta ya think? I think ya ca' hand wit' us. U kno?
Besides, they only (usually) come one at a time. Speaking of the two, I'm glad to hear they are still in utero. Can only imagine how Kim feels, just sick and tired of being sick and tired! You're right though, they're in the best place for 'em. Had to take meds with my second one and didn't want to. He turned out ok and he'll be 10 in September. I know the feeling though.
You're doing a great job, Aunt Brooke! Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.6 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 12:24:35