JustBrooke

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:59 am
Pssssssssst Missy

I see you!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 09:47 am
Group hug time, everyone in the pool!!!

In response to Lzzie wishing to be called Olive ….Hi Olive Oyl; you can call me what you will; but don't call me late for supper!

Violet burst my bubble with torrid tales of how she doesn't wear glasses and hair in a bun which she shakes loose to flow over soft silky shoulders…still, Shakespeare you say; "Out damn spot, out I sayAbrasive alpha male of the worse kind!" …Oh my! How I resemble that remark.

Later lady dudes I've gotta go help out at the church.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 10:12 am
Hi all. Had a hard time sleeping. If I could just get a good night in! Still feeling off. Don't know why.
I'm here, and thinkin about you all. Have a grape day!
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 01:28 pm
I will just as long as I don't turn into a raisin while out fixing the ships
motorscoter. Laughing It's bloody hot in the sun here so stay Cool where your
at. Very Happy
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:18 pm
Hi crew how are we all this evening? Am on the Vino and enjoying it!
Am feeling a little melancholy but hey life is a lemon and I want my money back! If you are meat loaf fans you will know what I mean.

Have had trouble with my back going into spasms, which upset my lad but better now I have sat down for a bit! Been to the doctors with wheezing chest and chest aches but he wasn't much help just put me on antihistamines! So will just live with it!

I can see the sea which is calm on this balmy night. Is it time to plan a party or have I missed them all? thought it would be good to have one before I go away.

X
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:20 pm
Evening all and good to see the latest.

So pleased your docs came Izzie.I LOVE your singing so please do carry on anytime you like.

Brooke - hug.

Try - I enjoyed the Shakespeare anagram and your highly intimate revelation that it's very you. Now we all have this very useful piece of knowledge for future reference. (BTW, my hair is loose over my silky shoulders all the time...truly).

Mis, I never seem to say hi to you, but I do think it!

T x
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:31 pm
Hey guys
Hope you are all ok. Nightmare week at work. Nearly resigned but just walked out instead. So glad its Friday and I am home with my baby girl.
Happy weekend guys. Special love to Brooke...hope K is ok.
Mis..enjoy your company
Iz- I love you sis
Dutchy and DD- stay warm
Hi big red, white V and BT and sleep tight DV x
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:39 pm
Stopping by for a quick check on the captain and crew.

Brooke -- sorry to hear that Kim has gone back into labor. From my days of working in hospital settings I can say that lots of labors start around the full moon. I've no explanation but there's TONS of anecdotal evidence about empty nurseries filling to overflowing after a full moon. I hope they can get her through the next few days and then maybe things will settle down for her again.

missy -- I'm glad that S is feeling better today. I know it's been a long couple of weeks at the mismi homestead.

Tulip -- good seeing you again. I'm glad you've stopped by.

Izzie and dj -- fantastic pictures both!

dev -- feel better soon or get thee to a doc for a checkup, k?

steve, alex, tryagain, RH, dutchy, deedee, wv, bigred, and fq -- happy planning and tripmaking (should add MizIzz in here too), and happy day to all of you.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I enjoy keeping up with all your posts.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:42 pm
Morning crew, some lovely posts overnight but the Captain's singing puts me right off, can't you get in tune Izzie? Smile

Hi F/Q sorry to hear you've had such a demanding week, enjoy the upcoming weekend and recharge the batteries with the family.

A wave to Brooke, Missy, W/V, BlackTulip, JPB, Dev and I shouldn't forget tryagain and BigRed. Ship ahoy.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:57 pm
Hey Dutchy. Had my G and T and chilling out. Thanks for thoughts x
JPB- full moons eh? Interesting thought...Brooke- that is food for thought...our thoughts are with you all. JPB, perhaps that is why my week has been so bad!
Love to you all x
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 04:49 pm
Hey, all!
Tulip, a party is a fabulous idea! I'm in!
Bucking myself & willing myself to just feel better! It'll go away. There.
And yes, JP-, I'll get me to a doc, if necessary.
Wow, busy day on deck. Think I'm gonna get me a glass o' sumthin'.
Waving to mis-, Brooke-y, wv, Red, & Duch-too! Hugs.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 04:51 pm
Hi Dev, whilst you're at it, a glass for me too please, can't let you drink and feel miserable all alone. :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 04:56 pm
Ah, tea & sympathy! Well, wine. Cheers!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 04:57 pm
Hello all - Brooke hasn't given us an update huh?

Well...I got my stuff done. Downstairs is clean and the little munchkins can run around and make as much noise as they want down there. Every knob, sheet and lightswitch wiped with antibacterial something or other...bathrooms clean, carpets vacuumed, hardwoods dusted...even the furniture. NOW...I can just enjoy my evening. Going to get Pizza and beer...I know...what's new? Can't help it...

Dev...do take care of yourself and see the doc

JPB..how's that catching up going hun?

Dutchy...shouldn't make fun of Izzie's singing...not very nice.

FQ! Always good to see you dear. How is work? I may be right there with you before long...I hope. I am now chasing the substitute teacher route. Not real happy about it - but - oh well.

Black Tulip! So happy to see you here - that boy of yours is beautiful. Okay...tell me again what he did to his arm?

SMOOCHES TO YOU ALL...
I will see you all tomorrow!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 05:00 pm
ok - can't stop right now..... I know it's midnite...

just had to quickly post a song to the BEAgle - with a raspberry on top!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRIbUT6u7Q

will be back in just a bit!!!!!!

I WILL BE BACK!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 05:03 pm
mismi wrote:
JPB..how's that catching up going hun?

progress! That's the problem with taking time off -- too much to do when you get back to work.

As to deliveries during full moons. I did a quick google search on "giving birth full moon" and saw plenty of hits. Here's one...

http://www.firsttimepregnancy.com/176.html

Hey dev -- I just poured my first toddy since Sunday (which was the fourth of four straight party days). Friday!!!!

Nite, Izzie.

Sleep well.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 05:05 pm
Oh Izzie, you remind me of someone. Razz
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7lkcd7_zubw
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 05:06 pm
Izzie wrote:
I WILL BE BACK!

WHAT?!?!?

On deck and keeping watch.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 05:35 pm
Good morning all - just a quick peep in before I head out for a while. Hope everybody is well. Izzieliz if you are still up ((xx)) You may have retired before I return.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 05:38 pm
Hi, DeeDee! Ooh, are we partying?

Hey, I can vouch for the full moon delivery. Thing 1 was born Sunday of Labor Day week end (HA - and yes it's true), and that nursery went from none to about 11 babies, I think, by the time it was said and done! Weird, huh?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.56 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 02:21:37