"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 05:17 pm
Hey QueenDev -

You need a yellow flower...

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/P1030184.jpg

Can you go lie down for a while girl? I know Thing2 has just come back, but maybe when hubby gets up you can go have a wee rest - heard it was hot out your way and that, along with other 'stuff' - well, you need to catch up on some sleep a?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 05:25 pm
Such pretty pics Izzie...and the cutest little boys ever!

Hey Dev...do take care of yourself. I know you have to be stressed some - I am thankful hubby's got some work and am praying he will hear about a job soon.

S is fine...tummy hurt a little today but I have convinced myself that that is just readjusting to eating normally. I hope. I hope. I hope. I am still baffled...every surface in the house has been wiped down...all sheets washed in hot water. None of the other kids have gotten it though...very thankful for that...though there is a small nagging fear because of that that it is something besides a virus. But that is worrying when I shouldn't be...

Anyway...hope you all are doing well and had a good day - or have a good day...

hugs and kisses,
missy
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 05:29 pm
Good day to Izzie, and all. Just a small note to say I'm taking off for a week, and then some. May all your days be filled with happiness.
See you on the flip.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 05:29 pm
Ooh, pretty! Thank you! Very Happy You guys are the best!

Mis-, hope the tummy trouble is done! I'd be baffled myself! Thanks for your kind thoughts. Very Happy

I'll be better, I promise.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 05:32 pm
Morning crew, we all seem to be supporting one another which is great to see. Amazing how we all have our own individual problems, yet we seem to battle on and all get there in the end. I wish you all strength in your endeavours. For those that asked, ddxx is ok, a bit stiff and sore from a bug doing the rounds down under, she'll bounce back. Smile
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 06:17 pm
Hi, D - nice to see you aboard again.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 07:00 pm
Good morning - evening all. Sorry I jumped ship for a while and still haven't had a chance to catch up on all the posts. I did see however, Brooke's good news. Hope everyone is well and Izzieliz hope your planning is going okay. Bet the little fella is sooooo excited. Smile
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:18 pm
Izzie.....thank you for the beautiful flowers.

deedee I hope things are better for you now.

Hugs the crew.

G'nite all

xoxo
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:47 pm
Goodnight Brooke, rest well, you need it in your present busy life. Hope the vibes from downunder reach their destination and things keep improving.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 09:57 pm
Nite shipmates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVReOgeL-kg
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 02:04 am
morning ship mates Smile

Have a holiday itinerary to work out today

I might be cycling on a B road not far from you! Someone asked me the other day what I liked about working hard on a road breathing traffic fumes. Well its not just the "fresh" air and fun, I said. You see bits of the country you wouldnt otherwise visit, I've made some new friends...I like the technology (there's more to a bike than two wheels and a saddle), but mainly I said, its the DRUGS.

I just cant get enough. EPO nandrolene cocaine lucozade. they make me very happy Very Happy

JOKE OK.

I see Ricardo Ricco and SDS have been thrown out of the Tour. Thats not a joke.

ok ding ding
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 04:09 am
Morning Lovelies

How's the crew today. Anyone got a Friday feeling?

Ooooh - we have been a ship of bugs a?

Good to see our Indeedee jumping onboard last nite - hope you will soon feel better OzyGal and your bug will be gone. We missed ya girlie.

Missy - how's S-boy today? On the mend or still a little fragile? Sending him lots of posihugs and thoughts for you too Dixie - know it's hard work for you with the 3 littluns.

Babbling - firstly - how's YOU? Did you manage to get everything sorted this morning and the kiddiwinks off in time? Any updates on Kimmie and the bubs hun - how is her hubby coping with all this - are his work being supportive with time off etc?

QueenDev- did you sleep girlie? Things better today - hope the little guy got a big sleep in and wasn't too tired from camp - ooooh tired and teasy kids when they've had a good time - and loadsa nice smelly washing a? Razz Tiara in place!!!!!!!!! Regular visits to the back-pat machine in the kitchen.... that's right, next to the fridge... on yer go!

BEAgle - so glad you are better and that you have got your son and the littlun with you now... oh, bet MaMa BEAgle is just in her element and will be spoiling them both. Oh.... talking of which.... did Mrs.BEAgle spoil heself with some nice goodies !!!! (Oh - I have been so good hun...... see..... not a word!!!!!) :wink:

oh..... just thinking of a song.... Speedy Gonzalez springs to mind! Razz

Anyhoooooooooooooooo

StevieBoy - seems like we're both planning an intinerary or two. I hope you're plans are coming along nicely - I'm sure you and Mrs.S. will have a great break away Very Happy

(((((((RH))))))) wonderful song hun xox Razz

Oooooh - where's our vegemite - hope she can get online soon and let us know how she is and how the move went. Missing you Little One - thinking of you x

Alex will be on his way now for a break-away with his friends - will look forward to his stories on his return - hopefully no "paddled" eyes this time. Love that chap.

WytVi - happy day to you girl - have a great weekend Smile

BLUE - you hoooo - Razz love ya - have a good one!

Tulip - if you pop onboard - will see you soon girlie xox

Crew - you are the best - gotta run for a bit (ok- toddle fast shall we say) and get some stuff sorted. REALLY hoping a passport will turn up today! Shocked

Lovin y'all - everyone have a fab day. Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 04:49 am
Hi there Captain good to catch up on line for a change. The time zone has affected you I think, son and grand son are arriving Saturday our time, and yes Mrs.Beagle thought today was Christmas day. Your song gives me nightmares so lay off. Laughing

Enjoy your day, hope the little fella's passport arrives for you. Take care.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 07:04 am
Ha BEAgle

I am really laughing now...

ooooooh can feel an Abba song coming along...

"MONEY MONEY MONEY".....

(giggle giggle)

Passport arrived - HAPPY HAPPY DAYS Razz

Driving licence arrived - HAPPY HAPPY DAYS Razz

(little fella being a grump Sad hey ho Very Happy )
gonna let him play with the laptop now!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 07:14 am
GOOD Izzie! The passpart arrived. What a blessing! I am happy for you hun. S is fine. He seems quite strong and happy this morning. He does have a few moments after he eats that he seems to be a little uncomfortable. But I am encouraged.

I have had one of those mornings. I turned the coffee pot on without putting the carafe underneath. What a mess. Coffee and grounds everywhere. I sure hope that is not a sign of what this day is going to be like...not that I believe in signs....really.

Anyway....I am thinking and asking the same questions as Izzie. Hope you all are well and I am getting the house ready for a weekend visitor. So I may or may not be here today...if you don't see me - you know I found my focus and am getting the job done. If you do - well...you will know that I am up to my normal procrastination habits :wink:

Haha Dutchy,,,That is a grandmother's perogative right? I am sure you don't mind one little bit - spoiling grandkids is your right! I know you will enjoy having your babies and that they will be blessed by you!

Dev - hoping you slept well and are feeling better

Brooke - always thinking about Kim and the babies.

hugs to all...I must go break the fast. I'm hungry!
missy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 07:15 am
DeeDee....I hope you are feeling better...((HUGS))
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 07:15 am
Great the much needed documents arrived, and again as far as your taste for music goes, it differs quite considerably to mine. Evil or Very Mad

Oh mismi if you only knew the truth. Laughing Your kinds thoughts are appreciated though, have a great day my friend. Hugs to you too.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:26 am
Oh Missy - glad he's doing better. If you're here - you are not getting job done Very Happy but lovely to have you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're not here - WELL DONE!

BEAgle - you know how I love musicals - weeellll, Fiddler On The Roof is one of my favourites....

oh - especially "If I Were A Rich Man....deedle deedle deedle deedle diddy deedle deedle dum!" Can yer just hear me singing! Laughing

I'm not here now - gotta drop the little fella off to see his Dad... and maybe see his big brother Shocked

Later folksies xxxx
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:55 am
Good Morning Sweethearts !!!

I'll be back later to read back and post an update on Kimmie when I get one.

Have a great day!

xoxoxoxo
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 08:57 am
Hey Brooke, Hello Izzie...ummm

[size=7](i'm not here)[/size]
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 04:15:30