"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:55 am
Oh hey All

I'M HERE

SORRY

am planning and plotting..... oh..... Plan E,F and G ... tho I don't think Chi-town is going to happen. Reasons and reasons. Waiting to hear from my niece and the Texas Bubbas cos I'm now relying on their schedules at the mo....

vegemite - we are with you in sprit darlin' - not much help to you physically but we are all thinking about you and wishing you an easy move (know it will be hard for you sweetie - but.... holding your hand as much as we can)

BEAgle - you still sneezy..... or dopey!

Dev - hope you have a cramp free day - love ya girlie x

Didge - oh love you resident crew florist and smile maker. Pics are just gorgeous. Thanku.

WytVi - love to see you jumping on deck - how ya feeling girl - all OK?

Mis - hugging you big - here when you need us Dixie - we love you xox

Very Happy
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 09:06 am
I can't stop smiling, Cap'n. I have an admirer - whose just been chatting again today. Good for the ego - he's younger too!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 09:12 am
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh WytVi......

SPILL THE BEANS GIRL Razz
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 09:15 am
Yeah, spill! Very Happy

Hey, Iz-! Good to see you smiling (virtual) face!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 09:27 am
HA Dev..... she's left us in suspense!!!!!

Well - good for you WytVi - you keep on chatting and smiling - it's good for the soul! Very Happy

btw - there is a lot to admire about you - think the chap has got it right! :wink:
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 09:34 am
Wee-ee--lllll, he works in the uni lib so I can't avoid him (I practically live there) so I now have to spend hours getting ready every morning, regular facepacks, the lot, wearing something different most days, just in case he's there, you understand, as I mustn't let my image be tarnished.

I am urgently trying to lose weight (no better incentive) as I fear he may not be into swathes of cellulite... or lumps where there shouldn't be lumps.

It adds to his attraction that he is of Spanish heritage, from Central America, so he has a charming accent...and he keeps sending cool oneliners by email, just as you would dream of.

It started when it was my birthday recently (absolutely no cause for celebration in fact) he said "ah I must take you for a birthday drink!" I was so gobsmacked and uncool, I just spread my hands out and said "You're crazy!" and laughed. Since then he's been in hot pursuit.

Big however, I'm sure he has no long-term intentions.(do they ever)...so am trying to resist the temptation - but dieting furiously to be ready just in case!

Is this all you want to know? Maybe I should PM the rest - when there is more to add!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 09:46 am
Oh HUN!!!!!!

That is so cool.

Hey - don't look to the future.... just look to today.

The guy asked you on a date.... and you didn't give him an answer. Or did you????? Hey, you guys are laughing - what a great start - especially in a library Shocked

So.... ask him to go for that drink!

Go on girl.... have some fun.... Razz

Live for the day WytVi!!!!
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 09:51 am
I think the niceties like a drink in a pub first have been forgotten - he's thinking of the next stage! Just wants to know my address to bring round a bottle of wine...

Keeps reminding me of the joke about an Aussie's idea of 4play - "you awake?"
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 09:55 am
OH MY Very Happy

Awww heck - invite the fella for dinner and let him bring the wine. You like the guy right... so.... dinner between new acquaintances.

Have a laugh...... if nothing else, just have a laugh and feel special girl. That is the very least you deserve.

You're eyes have a sparkle in them WytVi - run with it :wink:

oh...... Happy Belated Birthday Girl.....hope it was fab for you... mmmm..... kept that quiet a? Surprised
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:14 am
Oooh, she DID spill! Hey, keep me in on the loop. Us married ladies like to here of the 'action' out there!! I'm excited for you, wv. And don't worry about the diet (tho I know you will!) He likes you! He likes you!!

If you're not comfortable you can still go out for a drink with him. Make him start there, if you want to! You're the one in control of the 'relationship'! He's pursuing you! Oh, how fun!

And happy be-lated birthday from me, a fellow cancerian (?), as well. Were you not onboard for my birthday festivities? Sadly, it's the only party I had. But ah, alas, and oh well. Wv has herself a man on the hook!
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:24 am
Thx Dv - and all without trying to hook anyone too! Typical, isn't it - the ones I like run extremely fast in the opposite direction. Am a gem actually - this has been going on longer than you realise, although a wise old eagle knew something about it...
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:31 am
That is how it happens, isn't it?! Found my hubby that way. I was totally done with men, then BAM! Totally opposite my 'type' and everything1 But that's a story for another day ... So the eagle knew, huh? Crafty little devil, that one!
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:49 am
I'm gonna draw a veil over all this now as far as the rest of the crew - and the www!! - is concerned but if you want to PM me your email address ,dv, I can send something that may amuse!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:52 am
On it's way!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 05:23 pm
All quiet on the deck....

so

wishing everyone a good day tomorrow.

Missy - hope S boys feels better soon hun xox

Babbling - love to you and Kimmie and the bubs

BEAgle - "vicks" on the chest - and cold be-gone soon

WytVi - keep smiling

Queen Dev - cramp free days ahead Smile

All - lovin' ya

Crew - you're the very Best Razz
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 05:39 pm
Does this mean our cap'n is going to get some shuteye? If so, nighty-night. Otherwise I'll be here on deck off & on with a glass of cab- if anyone wants to join me.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 05:41 pm
I'm here hun.... but yep - got an early start tomorrow so need to get some zzzzzz's - 20 to 1 here... so off to the berth shortly Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 07:53 pm
Go on, now git! (That is GET - I wasn't calling you a git!!) Off t' bed with ye!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:02 pm
http://www.lucymoorman.com/upload/5.JPG
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:24 pm
Good afternoon crew, as usual missed all the interesting banter, but reading in between the lines I have a fair idea what went on. :wink:

Hope you're all having a good sleep and look forward meeting you all soon. Missed you too Captain but gather you're busy making plans for the big trip.

DDXX still in fine form and beating me constantly, and so is W/V for that matter. Gee you ladies are brilliant. Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 10:46:28