"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tryagain

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 10:36 am
Knock Knock!

"Come in!" Sheesh Izzie; the next line isÂ…

Who's there?

Didn't they learn you nothing at sckool Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 10:51 am
Hey - since when have I been word-purrrrrrrrrrfect Razz

Hypurrrrrrrrcritical a? :wink:

Knock Knock

Who's There

Cash...
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 11:04 am
What are you all on today ... and can I have some?!
First, FQ, your little story about the tree house - Just cracked me up (with sympathy, of course!) Just picturing you ... Exclamation Poor soul!

And the entendre, oh, the entendre! I could here the purring coming out of the computer before I even got onto the website! Shocked

Well, another day of "fun". Will manage just the same. Gonna crack a book or too AND get domestic. Oooh, she's mixin' it up today!

The lawn is greening! The lawn is greening!

And oh, duh! Iz -, can't believe I didn't think about Greyhound or Amtrak. MUCH cheaper than flying and I can look up anything you can't find or need help with whether I get to see you or not. Anything to help, babe. Very Happy I'm sure you'll keep us posted. Love and hugs! ttfn
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 11:14 am
Being purrrrrrrtinent to the subject - cramps gone - therefore HAPPY! Razz (read into that what you will - it's not past the 9pm watershed yet!)

Hey QueenDev - makes ya wonder how much a girl has to purr before someone knocks on yer door a? Rolling Eyes k......... joking.....really :wink:

Hope yer feeling better today girlie - still planning at the mo. Hope you had a good time last nite too.

Gotta do the tiara and dinner so..... BBL. x
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 12:19 pm
Sad( we din have ths at skool..cn someone teach me?

knock knock
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 12:46 pm
Hey Little One

k

1st person: Knock Knock

2nd person: Who's There?

1st person: Cash

2nd person: Cash who?

1st person: I always thought you were nuts! Smile (Cashew)

How are you vegemite? Have you moved in now? How are things?

Thinking of you xxxx
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 01:09 pm
Uh, just in case you were wondering the cramps are still present and accounted for! Evil or Very Mad Read into that what you will.
Suffice it to say that we spent last evening after our guests left getting Thing 1 packed for camp and reassuring him he'd have the time of his life.

Laughing Love the knock knock, Iz-!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 01:12 pm
Ha....

Knock Knock

Who's There?

Purr

Purr Who?

Purrdiatry is my specialty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

(dang them feet Rolling Eyes )
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 01:36 pm
Izzie wrote:
Hey Little One

k

1st person: Bless you
Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 03:37 pm
Good morning all - wel, with all this knock knocking and purr purring going on - what's a shipmate to think. Everyone sounds in good spirits. Smile
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 03:45 pm
Yep, the female crew members have plenty of good knockers, isn't that right, Izzie?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 04:02 pm
Good morning WhiteViolet - luv your new avatar. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 04:19 pm
Morning Girlies...

Knock Three Times On The Ceiling.... <singing> Razz <badly>

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=T4vX4umtbNU

as DOLLY would say Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 04:28 pm
I'm in a dip. Probably won't see me for a while kids. Be back when I get out..

hugs to all,
mis
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 04:29 pm
Morning Izzieliz. Got a free day today - no munchkin as daughter having day off - so I think some "me time" today and maybe run mama down to her sisters. Bet the little fella is excited about having his own passport!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:53 pm
Hello crew, the Eagle making a late appearance today after a long lie in (first one in years) and feeling much better. Pleased to see everybody in good shape, although a little perturbed by mismi's post, hope all is well with Miss Alabama?

Been a busy little beaver since getting up by fitting a water purifier in the kitchen for Mrs. Eagle who is tickled pink with her new gadget. At first try it looked I had fitted a fountain but on tightening a few nuts she was apples. Laughing
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:57 pm
Izzie wrote:
Hey Little One

k

1st person: I always thought you were nuts! Smile (Cashew)

How are you vegemite? Have you moved in now? How are things?

Thinking of you xxxx

hey izzie that was reaally a cute one.so glad tht u posted..
ive packed as much as i can ..slept at 3 in the morning..now ther are few thngs like kitchen utensils..and fragile stuffs like..the speakers, iron box, mixer grinder ..like thngs which i "think" packers and movers will handle..

lemme rush and brush..gotta catch upon a few friends ad bid them goodbye Smile
bosun, dev, ddx, mismi, whiteviolet, steve, and all onboard..a big and quick hi..

dev thnk u for the comment on my posting abt mumbai..i shud say being a 'copywriter' you actually made my day Wink wish my boss was here to oversee tht comment

bye fr now all
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 06:56 am
some new garden flowers

http://h1.ripway.com/djjd62/18.JPG
Russian Sunflower

http://h1.ripway.com/djjd62/19.JPG
Lilly

http://h1.ripway.com/djjd62/20.JPG
Coneflower with Bee
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:37 am
Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous photos!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:50 am
Ah, dj, our resident master gardener has graced us with new BEAUTIFUL photos from the garden. Thanks, dj! Very Happy Russian sunflower? Cool!

Sounds like you're doing great on the packing part of your move, verb-. Wish I could be there to help! Movin' on up ....!

Hey, Dutch- sounds like you're feeling better. On the up side of that cold, are you?

And where is our cap? Well, can't expect her to be here all the time, can we now?!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 01:22:45