Nite crew x Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 07:35 pm
Good night Captain, have you suddenly become colour blind? Laughing
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 07:46 pm
Reference to the Eagle's song (from Try-) there, Dutch-!

You guys just make me smile. Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 07:52 pm
Thank you Dev, you're such a sophisticated lady, knows an answer for everything. Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 07:58 pm
G'nite shipmates and Icons alike...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIvCJC8oAIE

Rock
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 07:55 am
OMG

You stay off the Yabber Liner for a couple of days and you miss a whole load of girlie gossip - Hey - I joined in the cramps big time with you girls yesterday and I had to go to my parents and eat lunch in a tree house - freezing cold, with cramps and a hangover ............and climb a 20 ft ladder just to eat my lunch!!

Hope you are all OK - Brooke - you make me laugh so much - oh to be single!! - Hope Kimmy is OK - wish her all our love and prayers.

Sis - I will have to go on to your travel thread to find out what mad ideas you have got - so wish it was us doing our Thelma and Louise!!

Dutchy - I am sure this keeps you young hearing about women's sex lives!! - Just keep giving it deep breaths!!

Try - nice to see you on board - and Queen Dev - we are with you on the cramps.

Mis - Sorry the weekend was not so brill - glad you are back safe and sound and S boy is better.

Alex/Rockhead and Bid Red - Hi to you guys! - Hope the world is treating you well today xx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 08:26 am
Morning Crew

Hey Babe...

OMG! All change and change and change...

Have sent my driving licence off today - hoping it will be back in time, if not..... ooooooooops!

Have sent little fellas passport off to be fastracked - hopefully back by Friday.

Forms forms and forms. Laptop is not happy either.

Ugh... feel a little sick!

Seem to have a lot to do in the next 2 weeks.... all energy gratefully received.

Hope all are having a good day. Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 08:29 am
Gynecologists do it standing up' if I can be of any assistance; please purr!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 08:32 am
Hey Blue

Hope you have a purrfect day darlin' Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 08:39 am
Oh boy! Lzzie you must be feeling better; is that a double entendre device of deliberately using an ambiguous phrase, that often has a indelicate connotation; thereby immediately grabbing my attention. Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 08:41 am
Oh.... i just love you talking.... Blue! :wink:
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 08:56 am
Smile Sat here purring away gently........or was it the rabbit!

Anyway - wishing Blue and Iz sis the best day ever - you can do it Captain - all will fall into place - don't know about so much driving with the gammy feet - but you will have to find yourself a purrfect chauffeur en route if it all gets too much!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:08 am
Oh wishing you a mighty puuuuuuurtty day up country babe! Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:09 am
Purrrrrrrrrrrrhaps we will talk soon! Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:09 am
G'day FQ, it's after midnight in OZ; nevertheless you raise a good point about the driving: Do they still offer unrestricted internal air travel for a set price? If so, it may be better in the long run (please excuse the pun)
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:10 am
Opurrrrrrrrrrrtunity knocks! Razz
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:18 am
Knock Knock!
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:28 am
Confused Not sure if they offer unrestricted air travel, but Iz, you would be better off looking at this , rather than being too exhausted from driving through the states............it may even be cheaper in the long run - or you could AMTRAK it - that is what Tory did when she went to the US and it was easy - just a thought hun............ - will try to call you later babexx

You have everyone looking out for you - so Try Try and Try again - he will keep you on your toes for a purrfect trip!!!

Love you hun x
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:43 am
What a dope I am - AMTRAK do it and if I remember correctly so do Greyhound bussesÂ…Let them do the driving.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:54 am
Tryagain wrote:
Knock Knock!

Come in!

I know I will be hampurrrred in what I can do.... and am looking into the flights right now...

am on Plan C already!!!!!!!!

Need a chaufeuuuuuuuuuuuur in a car that purrrrrrrrs or a pilot with purrrrrrrrrrmanent crew!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 03:26:49