"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 02:02 pm
Izzie wrote:

HA - you so make me laugh girl..... that and your latest music post!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Razz

I am SO bad! I just don't know what's wrong with me. Well, actually I do. Cool And the closer I get to my period......the worse it gets.

Psssssssssssstttttt Dev? Orgasm gets rid of cramps. Tell your hubby you could use a little help. Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 02:05 pm
Oh Holy Schmoley Brooklyn Shocked

I don't get girl problems......therfore no cramps [size=7]what can I have then to get for an orgasm[/size] Razz

so laughing - my bad too! Embarrassed
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 02:09 pm
Yeah, Brooke I know. You're so naughty! HE'S always trying to use that one on me! Very Happy Right now I just feel like crap. Razz I really do have to go make myself presentable for my guests, and we've got a lot of work to do to accomplish that! Laughing
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 02:17 pm
Izzie wrote:
Oh Holy Schmoley Brooklyn Shocked

I don't get girl problems......therfore no cramps [size=7]what can I have then to get for an orgasm[/size] Razz

so laughing - my bad too! Embarrassed

Laughing Laughing Izzie...Izzie...Izzie ....... You are single, like me. We can have all the orgasms we want...when we want....and all by ourselves IF we want. Cool Scream as loud as we want. We don't need a reason. I think it's just married folks that don't get as much. Razz

Dev ...... Really, I do wish for your cramps go away. Sneak into the bathroom and have an orgasm without hubby. Might be faster? Then you can get on with your chores.

PS - Make sure you shhhhhhhh and moan softly
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 02:18 pm
I am so laughing so hard..... I have cramps Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 03:19 pm
Too late, I'm already ready. I'll put my best face and personality forward. Plus one of my friends is pregnant and miserable so no one will notice my discomfort. I'll have a good time in spite of it. I always do!
Maybe I'll do something about it later... and yeah, the laughing cramps for me too, Brooke - thanks a lot! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 05:21 pm
Good morning ladies, it would appear my cold is nothing compared to you monthly problems, Brooke you made me forget my misery, I choked on my cereal reading your posts. You're a scream. Laughing

Izzie I know how you feel I have cramps as well, you girls bring up the most entertaining subjects first thing in the morning for the boy downunder. The other morning it was 'pooping puppies', this morning pms's etc, what next Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 05:22 pm
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll................................. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 05:24 pm
well...................what?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 05:27 pm
So laughing now.....

you're face is a picture Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 06:01 pm
OMG!!!

I was gonna write something intellectual; but after reading the previous posts, please excuse me …..I must go visit the bathroom Arrow
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 06:04 pm
On ya go darlin'

Remember to put the seat down!!! :wink:

oh... moan quietly too Rolling Eyes

oh oh ... and wash yer hands!

0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 06:20 pm
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 06:21 pm
Oh... right... of course Rolling Eyes

Must've been Dev's hubby's former employer a?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 06:30 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
I think it's just married folks that don't get as much. Razz

Would depend on the married folk...I get it whenever I want it... :wink: The Prof does not complain. That is one thing anyway. Razz

y'all are so funny.

Now...We are home - after an incredibly disappointing weekend. The weather totally sucked. They cancelled the show. We went the Gulf and got to go to LuLu's anyway. Listened to a great band and watched some amazing lightning, ate some good food. It was the worst lightning storm I have ever seen. 4 people struck on the beach at Pensacola (we were smart - we left)

I saw a friend of mine and his kids there and one of the boys friends from school. Quite the reunion.

Anyway...we had fun. Even though. The boys were disappointed but we will go again when they reschedule.

I have to go unpack the Griswoldmobile. And then we are eating....

whatcha' think Dutchy?

PIZZA! And a beer ...or two.

Hugs to you all...
missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 06:32 pm
Oh Dixie Girl - yer back.....

mmmmmmm.... not quite as planned, but hey - there'll be another time (though in boy language that means "it'll never happen Mom"

Glad yer home safe and sound - you've been missed mis x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 06:34 pm
Thanks Iz...missed you too. :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 06:37 pm
Yay, mis- is home! Very Happy Bummer about the show, but how nice to have an impromptu reunion! Missed you. Glad to hear you're back safe and sound.

LOVED the bit about the employer, Iz-! lmao! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 06:49 pm
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8952/awardcy3.jpg x 3

Chin-Ups go to…
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2206/happyfeetfg8.jpg
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 07:22 pm
Welcome back Missy…

Well, Im running down the road
Tryin to loosen my load
Ive got seven women on
My mind,

Four that wanna own me,
Two that wanna stone me,
One says shes a friend of mine
Take it easy, take it easy

Dont let the sound of your own wheels
Drive you crazy
Lighten up while you still can
Dont even try to understand
Just find a place to make your stand
And take it easy

Well, Im a standing on a corner
In Winslow, Arizona
And such a fine sight to see
Its a girl, my lord, in a flatbed
Ford slowin down to take a look at me

Come on, baby, dont say maybe
I gotta know if your sweet love is
Gonna save me

We may lose and we may win though
We will never be here again
So open up, Im climbin in,
So take it easy...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 05:22:06