"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 06:54 pm
I'm giddy toooooo..... nearly 2am and I am just so excited. Know I have to go to bed soon - but am reading up on allsorts at the moment. I'm waiting for one of our girlies to come back before we make a date for Chicago - but I'm pretty darn sure we will be there Very Happy

OMG - so can't believe we are doing this! BIG DOIN'S Razz
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 07:04 pm
Yhah!
Giddy as a school girl, baby!! Very Happy Darn, I'll probably have to take that week off school yet ... bummer. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 07:36 pm
Hey - education in British tea drinking skills. Proper edumaction maid! Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 08:09 pm
http://www.woodezine.com/04_2005/0405_images/del_images/VikingShipHammockStand.jpg

time to climb into the hammock and dream of Viking voyages to distant lands and the discovery of grapes and fancy horned hats and fresh ocean breezes
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 08:11 pm
You knew I was still here Laughing

Will climb into that wonderful looking hammock and dream sweetly tonite I reckon.

Thanku for all you help EBGirl xxxxxxx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 08:12 pm
Nite all Razz

Have great weekends.

Crew - you are the very best Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 08:21 pm
Izzie wrote:
Hey - education in British tea drinking skills. Proper edumaction maid! Very Happy

Aye 'tis, mum. :wink:
Sleep tight, Iz- and sweet dreams!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 08:24 pm
Hopefully all crew members can always rest as peacefully and happily as this fella and his friend

http://www.airgraph.com/ag846.jpg
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 08:32 pm
Ahhhhhhh... and sweet dreams to you too, ehBeth. Tho it's early! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 10:58 pm
Nite Izzie, ehBeth and Dev, nice trio you are, leaving me stranded here on my own, in the middle of the day. Laughing
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 11:15 pm
Morning Dear Dutchy
Hello any other crew. Well it is 6 am in the UK and I have been up since 4 am to take my daughter off to the airport to go on holidays with 3 of her girl friends. It is so hard letting them grow and become independent. They think they know it all at 16 and I pray that she will be sensible and have a good time.
Iz!!! -I love you! You crazy woman. Wish I could come with you tho we will be in the US at the same time. If you fancy a couple of days in Florida babe we will have a house for you to share....go girl. Live it allxx
To dev, mis dd BT and big red and Alex ...have a wonderful weekend xxx
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 11:49 pm
Nite FQ,

Mupps...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlHTa0JpvbQ&feature=related

Rock
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 11:54 pm
Thanks RH
Good to see you on board putting music in our lives. Goodnight and sweet dreams x
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 12:09 am
Just needed to post my 100th post on the ship!! Yeehah !!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 12:51 am
Wow F/Q congratulations you're going places! Like all mothers you worry about your daughter, can you remember when you were sweet 16, didn't you know it all? Smile I'll bet my last dollar you and Izzie will meet in the US. Wishing you a great weekend, hugs from the Eagle.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 12:59 am
Hey Dutchy - Happy to be on board with you - the problem with me is I know exactly how I was at 16 and how naughty I was - perhaps I shouldn't judge by my own standards back then!! - And it seems so long ago since I was 16.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Dutchy - wouldn't it be amazing if Izzie and I were to meet up in the States - it is hard enough trying to meet up in this country since we are over 300 miles apart - only physically though - she is always with me and vice versa - Maybe we will both have to come down under together to meet up with you and deedee one day.!!
Or you could come over to rainy England???????
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 01:20 am
Oh FlavourQueen I cannot imagine you're being naughty at 16, Izzie yes, but not you. :wink: Would love to come over to England, have paid you two visits but have now run out of cash. You and Izzie will have to visit ddxx and I'll motor over eh, a mere 400 miles.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 01:26 am
Of course I was the good one!!!!!!!!!
Iz was the one who got me smoking. It was a pack of Menthol cigs that we shared at 16 and it made us sick!!! I have never touched a menthol cig since!!
In fact she has taught me everything I know, specially as she is 7 months older than me!!!
Let's wait for the response!!!
We shall come see you guys one day - promise x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 03:03 am
Just as I expected led astray by the wiley Captain. Anixiously awaiting her response. You two downunder, my goodness, I don't know if the Eagle could hack that. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 05:24 am
Morning All

HA - she wishes I were 7 months older!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

4.5months is more like it..... but hey, what's a coupla months in 40+years a? so laughing. Very Happy

Gosh we had some fun when we were kids... heck, we have some fun now - September 2007 - is still the best day I have ever had in my life - our perfect day - just me 'n you babe - not enough though girlie - shhheeeessh - so not enough time together.

Sis - can you believe we are doing this! (Iz says, as she gets up and her hands her swollen so she can barely type!) ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo. I keep having butterlies which are jumping right up into my mouth and I have to catch my breath. Once I have the little fellas passport I will not be so edgy - really need to get that in my hands before I can relax. The rest of it.... well, we'll go with the flow.

Don't think we'll make it to FL - think I'm going to be pushing it heading for Chicago from Texas - but you just never know with us. My love of the USA is the East Coast as you know - I would love to go back and do the the New England to FL trip - maybe next year.... maybe I will have emigrated to Auz by then - who knows a???? (k - slightly joking there - 8 legged things too big for my liking, even with BEAgle protection).

Gosh, there are so many places I wanna go - and now's the time to do it - frail or not. Little fella will be a blessing to have along - oh SIS - you should have seen your Godson's face. He is just so happy. Well, you can imagine can't you - his cheeky grin as he was dancing around (I haven't told R yet - thats something I am not looking forward to!)

Now, as for leading people astray.... who me!!!!!! Never.... I never caught ducks, or canoed with RAF lad (photos sis.... I have the photos), I never missed coaches...., I always had to be on the front of the bike as you held on and sat on the saddle as we went down the hill to meet the boys fishing at 14 (heck, you married the guy 20+ years later!!!!) and Lord Forbid, never encouraged my brother to dress in a pretty blue dress to go iceskating with the wrath of MaMaSis.

You on the other hand.... put spiders in my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

I love you sis - all my heart. Razz

BEAgle - you will fall head over heels with our FQsis when you meet her - which, I am sure, one day, you will. You wait and see hun x
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 11:41:15