"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 07:28 am
Hey Blue and Missy....

we are making a salt dough WIZARD candle holder!!!!!! Now, there's a thing you don't learn every day. Boring boring boring as some would say. HA Razz

Missy - good on the little fella - good to see you smiling girlie.

BabyBlue - have a fab day x
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 07:48 am
Great news, missy. So glad to hear you being a bit more relaxed.

Brooke -- Still sending positive, warm thoughts and prayers to you and your Kim. <an aside... mine has jewelry in her nose that wasn't the a couple weeks ago>

MizIzz -- I expect to see a picture of that candle holder when it's done :wink:

I'm gonna be scarce for the next few days. It's a good kinda scarce 'cuz I get to spend lots and lots of time with some of my favorite folks. I'm sure you'll all do a wonderful job of night watch over the captain (speaking of which.... isn't it close to nap time?) Razz

Be safe, be well, have fun, and keep your chins up. Hugs to all. Special hugs to those who really need them.

I'll see you in a few.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 07:59 am
Hey shipmates remember me!

yep I am on line and am so pleased! Off to Puppy party tonight so not sure if I will be able to get back on line but I am finally around!!!!! Very Happy Laughing Razz

Star is doing really well although the BT engineer was very nervous of her, and she is so small. She is so loved and pampered!

Love and hugs to you all

:wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 08:28 am
Hi Black Tulip, welcome back on board, hope you have entertaining puppy party.

Captain to answer your query, yes I got done again today, ddxx is becoming and expert in putting the Eagle back in his box. (that should read perch Laughing )

Mismi great to read your post about the little bloke, he'll be as right as rain within a few days. Worrying at the time though.

Also Brooke, thinking about you too, hang in there girlie, your prayers will be answered.

To the rest of the gang, ship ahoy, have a nice day.

Oh and I shouldn't forget our great philosopher tryagain, nice to see you too putting in a long awaited appearance. Trust all is well with you and yours.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 11:04 am
So good to see so many aboard! Looks like we've got a "full deck"! Now we've got a reason to celebrate!:
Tulip is back! YAY!! ... Mis-'s Sboy is back to 99%(?) and Brooke's sister Kim and the twins are hangin' in there! Hadn't seen Bill or ehBeth 'til recently either!
And we can always celebrate a Dutchy OR DeeDee victory in Jinky Pops! Very Happy
Shoot! Now I've gone and lost my train of thought! Oh well, Thing 1 has a friend over and they are giggling about the house. Thing 2 is out & about the neighborhood. He got so dirty yesterday, he needed to rinse BEFORE his tubby and then left a nice bit of dirt in the bottom of the tub - boys!Smile He said they were having a "dirt war"! Laughing
Anyway, books / procrastinating is, has and will be the order of the day! Got spoiled having 2 weeks off. Now I have no break until late Aug./early Sept!
Ooh, and I've just seen baby grass growing in the dirt & straw that is my back yard! Woo-hoo!!
Have a great yabberin' day and I'll catch you in about and hour or so? Half hour? Rolling Eyes Ok, maybe five minutes!! Embarrassed
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 02:47 pm
the insomnia bug has seemed to conquer the sleepy bug..or is it jst 2day??

about to bid a bye to this city, dunno why bye is always painful no matter what..I smile as i remember when i was scared of this city..its rush, its pollution, its heartlessness, its indiscipline..had loved to see life through the cozy cool glasses wherein you just wntd to be another flower..happy and content as long as u r there and then withering one fine morning with no complaints..bt ths city makes u unconsciously love the life of a thorn!

This is what welcomes you in the morning as u reach the station to catch the train for your office..

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9320/800pxmumbaimorningrushfc5.th.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2308/enterqb9.th.jpg..

this is the slum life to greet you.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/126/slumsjd8.th.jpg

BUT:..this is also mumbai

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5308/mumbaiskylineho5.th.jpg

people in the fortune 500 list would be living here..
the greatest theme parks...
the most grand pub, the cream..thrives here..

mediocrity is the only stuff thats not accepted...

u can find 7 people living their life in a single room..u can find a couple living in a 17 room mansion..

this is one city that ive seen which lets you struggle for life just to see what its all about...
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 03:06 pm
vbv - Hi there - I would so love to go to Mumbai - It looks like real life and real living - thank you for sharing the pictures of your world with us - what an amazing insight into another world - In London we are just in the rat race of work , money,getting the next latest gadget and it is as if the meaning of real life has gone - the sense of family, time together and friends, tears and laughter are behind the veneer - you see reality and life every day and I am sure you are a blessed person because of it.xx
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 03:29 pm
Thanks All! Its great to be back on board again!

Puppy party fine, lots of big puppies and my little girl, who was so laid back, and just slept through most of it. She is wide awake now and wanting to play! We just want to go to bed. But wouldn't change her for the world.

My son leaves his school in a few weeks to enter the world of really big schools! His birthday is next Tuesday, he'll be 11 but still my baby. My daughter is now a teenager, her birthday was on the 4th July. She had a great day.

Verbivor Mumbai looks amazing, full of life and energy.

Speak soon gotta go play :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 03:37 pm
Busy relearning math that I never got in High school. It's been keeping me busy all day and night. Talk about burning the candle at both ends Shocked Wish you and your kids all the very best for this and future years. I pray that they get better schooling than I did, I feel like my heads going to burst Rolling Eyes Information overload, I hope I didn't leave it to smoky on the Captains thread. Chow all and have a great weekend. Idea Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 03:49 pm
Hi, everyone. Great to read your news - so varied. Love to all.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 04:10 pm
Ship's Log….. Shocked

Oh my - I haven't been on deck and all hands have been. So…

Firstly - Missy's S-boy has improved greatly. Hoping they had a good day and food is now in the tummy and staying there. Missy - you must be excited about the weekend - will do you good hun - you gotta have fun. How are S-boy's feet…???? Is he doing k there?

We've had lots of crew on…. EBgirl, BlueBoy, WytVi, Alex et al…. so good to see everyone - hope one and all are well with you and yours..

Vegemite - hope the move goes well hunni - it's hard to pack up and leave - but there's a new future just round the corner waiting to be found…. Keep your chin up little one - we're thinking of you. Thank you for the pics and sharing your world.

JPB is off on her travels - have a brilliant time lovely - I will be seeing you soon!!!!!!

Oh…. at last….. TULIP is back on board. Yay Yay Yay - hope the little Star is not christening any more beds!!!!!! See you tomorrow girl. X

Babbling Girl - how are you? How is Kim and the babies? Thinking of you my friend and sending you all love and good thoughts.

QueenDev- you have sown and so shall you reap - good for you girl - hope you managed to get some work done and the Things are behaving. How is hubby?

FQsis - I love you - plans have changed a little - need to talk to you. Izzie strikes again!!!!! Shocked

BigRedDude - glad you are cracking on with the math - come here anytime and blow off a little steam mate - we all have our moments - no-one's gonna judge anything here - you're doing the best you can - and if you need to have a shout about something, you go right ahead. (((BigRed)))

BEAgle - morning to you sweetheart - hope you have the Friday feeling and you are looking forward to your weekend….. visitors…. Have a great day. X Indeedee.... are you here yet girl? Love to you.

Here on the deck - the salt dough Wizard (oh my!) is drying on the radiheater!

Lovin' y'all. Razz

Crew - you are the best. Smile
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 04:23 pm
Back at ya {({({({({(Izzie})})})})})} :wink:
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 04:23 pm
Big red, you poor thing, I hated maths at school and now. But with the right help and support, am sure you'll get it cracked. X
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 04:25 pm
Thanks BT nice to have you back with the crew Exclamation
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 05:13 pm
Morning crew, just a quick fly by, busy day ahead and leaving for town shortly. Great posts overnight, thanking you all, especially verbivore to show us part of her world. Quite amazing. Wishing you well my dark eyed beauty.

Trust you all had or are having agreatday/night. I'm off. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 07:55 pm
Hello sweet folkses!

I have put all three of my boys to bed. S is definitely better. Still had a bit of a tummy ache and did not do well at supper but it was a good day for him. You could see he was so much happier. Just taking it slow...his feet are fine. He drank well today which is good. J told me he had a tummy ache at supper...but it was hard to tell if he didn't want to eat his food or really had one. I decided not to worry about it until I saw other signs. G-baby is as right as rain. Quite happy and into much today.

I am packing up and getting ready to leave tomorrow afternoon. Will be gone until Monday.

Take care and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs to all!
Missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 07:58 pm
Have a wonderful time Darlin' Girl - you deserve it and the boys will love it. Will miss you, but look forward to your stories on your return sweetie.

Love ya girlie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Nite :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 08:38 pm
Bon voyage, mis-! Have a great time! So glad to hear S boy is improving! Makes ya feel good when they feel better, no? Like that feeling after a bad storm and everything is new and green again. As a mom, havin' my young un's feel better always makes me feel better.
So glad to see you here, FQ! Very Happy And Tulip! Hoping you'll be permanent members of the crew!
Verb -, you absolutely wax poetic when you talk about Mumbai. You truly are a 'verbivore'! Happy moving! May the road by smooth and not bump your stuff around too much!
Red, keep pluggin' away at it. I KNOW you can do it!! We're behind you 100% - if you need to kvetch, or heck, throw a math problem!
Hey, Dutch, like ships in the night, we are.
And it's always good to see and hear from you, cap'n Iz -. You're the glue that holds this tub together!
Now, where is our Brooke-y? Hope no news is good news on the family front. Prayers are beings sent, sweetie.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 04:03 am
Hi mismi, hope you have a great weekend away, and stay of the Margaritas. Smile

Queen Dev we seem to be sailing in different directions these days and missing our rendez-vous. Just to let you know F/Q and Black Tulip are long time members of the crew. Smile

Went to an IT show today and spotted an absolute bargain, a 22 inch monitor for $225.00, how does that compare with the UK or US? Your views would be appreciated.

Oh Izzie, there is no end to it, ddxx did it again. Embarrassed

You all have a great day.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2008 05:25 am
Good day Izzie, and crew. Friday morning here in Michigan.
No plans this weekend. That sounds nice. Oh, what's this, phone's unplugged, what?...
What was suppose to be a relatively simple week, turned out to wreak havoc on me. I guess that's what makes life interesting. Right.
Robins had their babies a few weeks ago. Now my new alarm clock goes off at four forty five.
Have to start organizing for funorama. A few of us rented a cabin in the upper pennisular. For a week. During that week, friends, and some family, will be popping in, here and there. No watches, no phones, no televisions. We leave Thursday.
Until next time. Everybody have a nice day.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 04:41:22