"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 05:36 pm
Will be gentle is an understatement by ddxx, thought I'd delivered a knock out first up this morning, what happened? Hits me with an ever bigger punch, groggily getting upo from the floor but to late I think, the damage is done, another loss. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 05:38 pm
Oh BEAgle..... Sad

Oh Indeedee Very Happy
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 05:43 pm
deedeex-The eagle might have to learn how to fly again.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 05:44 pm
Hey guys. Just love reading all the news. Been on the road for the past 3 days so lots to catch up on.
Wish you love smiles and happiness.... And by the way, I probably am the grumpiest morning person so Dutchy you are OK babe!!
Off to sleep. Special thoughts to Mis baby boy and to Brookes sister. In my prayers x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 05:54 pm
Hi F/Q, nice to catch up with you, wish you happy dreams. Smile

Cheers everybody, the Eagle is off again, catch you all later. Special hugs to Izzie. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 06:02 pm
Alex - we'll never be able to clip Beagle's wings Smile Night FQ ((xx)) Dutchy must admit I thought you had me this morning. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 06:36 pm
Nite sis - love you babe - see you soon I hope xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our BEAgle has far too redeeming qualities so don't think we can clip his wings.... unless we have wing clipping party and pluck him a? Twisted Evil

Well, I have to head to the berth shortly - so nite for now and catchy y'all later. Hoping Tulip will be back tomorrow.

Crew - you are very best. Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 06:44 pm
Night Izzieliz ((xx)) Yabber tomorrow.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 07:14 pm
Nite all x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 08:08 pm
Nite Izzie...

I think S has turned a corner. Seemed to be perkier and drank well for me. Even ate a few bites of Jell-O. Happy hearted right now.

thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers...

Hoping we will sleep all night tonight for a change.

and hoping no one else gets it. S's immune system has always been a little weak. Seems to catch things easier than anyone else bless his heart.

hugs to all.
mis
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 08:11 pm
hey MisMi - have you got any salty snacks that little Mr S might like? the salt will help him retain the fluids a bit (our family doc - 50 years ago - used to recommend tater chips and REAL ginger ale - the kind that still had discernible ginger in it)
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 08:15 pm
ehBeth wrote:
hey MisMi - have you got any salty snacks that little Mr S might like? the salt will help him retain the fluids a bit (our family doc - 50 years ago - used to recommend tater chips and REAL ginger ale - the kind that still had discernible ginger in it)
Hey Ebeth. Exactly what I was going to recommend. Always gave my kids "saltines" and Lucosade. Glad he is looking up a bit Missy.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 08:21 pm
ehBeth wrote:

Thank you ehBeth and DeeDee...I will do that tomorrow. Did not know that...and they love ginger ale AND taterchips.

me too DeeDee...feel much better - so thankful to see a smile on that sweet face.

going to make me a Margarita...top shelf...with salt :wink:
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 08:24 pm
Definitely a good plan - margarita WITH salt ... if anyone asks ... it's a health cure Cool
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 08:27 pm
Ah, I wanted to say something to Brooke. Was reading about her twins - want to tell her about my twins (not mine, but love 'em, love 'em).

They were born in June 2005 - just over 2.5 pounds each - sent home at just under 4 pounds - I was terrified to hold them - I spent most of Canada Day this year with them and one of their siblings. They're lively, lovely, healthy 26 pound bruisers right now. I wouldn't have believed it if you'd told me when i first saw them.

Hugs and really strong calm thoughts being sent toward the BrookeClan.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 08:38 pm
whiteviolet wrote:

I'll let you all know next time I'm down with my damn illness and maybe you can do your uplifting stuff! I'm quite a challenge when I'm low,tho! Tricia xxxxx

Hey Tricia......good to see you. I just wanted to say that I don't think there is any challenge that these people can't handle! Uplifting someone's spirit is their forte'. So DO come back when you need a shoulder.

OCCOM BILL wrote:
Thanks for the update, darling.

You're welcome, sweetheart

Izzie wrote:
Oh..... send her in some candles... candles are very calming.... two candles hun xox xxxx

Great idea! I went and picked up two lavender candles after work tonight and took them to the hospital along with some other things. They actually let me in to see her for a little bit. I wasn't expecting that. She looks pretty rough. I guess I wasn't prepared for that, though I should have been. She's been through a lot the past couple of days. Things are still as they were earlier. No regressions at least.

devriesj wrote:
Brooke, dahling, prayers are continuous my dear friend. Will pray peace and peace of mind for Kim, and Grow, little one, grow! Hope your whole family can feel big hugs comin' to ya from literally around the world! Try not to worry when you know the One who's in control. Easy to say. Difficult to do, I know it.

God is definitely in control. It doesn't hurt to remind me of that from time to time, though! Thank you for your continued prayers. You're a good friend.

alex240101 wrote:
Thoughts and prayers to Kim and the babies.

Very much appreciated. Thank you, alex!

ehBeth wrote:
Ah, I wanted to say something to Brooke. Was reading about her twins - want to tell her about my twins (not mine, but love 'em, love 'em).

They were born in June 2005 - just over 2.5 pounds each - sent home at just under 4 pounds - I was terrified to hold them - I spent most of Canada Day this year with them and one of their siblings this year. They're lively, lovely, healthy 26 pound bruisers right now. I wouldn't have believed it if you'd told me when i first saw them.

Hugs and really strong calm thoughts being sent toward the BrookeClan.

Awwww.......I bet they are so adorable, Beth. They were born at just over 2.5 pounds? That gives me a lot of hope, then. I can feel your love for them. I'm glad they have you in their life. I'm sure you're both equally blessed. Thank you very much for sharing that and for your calm thoughts.

DeeDee….Dutchy….Missy…FQ…JPB …..thanking you all. (forgive me if I have missed anyone.) Missy.....God bless your little guy and I hope he feels better real soon.

Ok……I have the double K's and Nicholas with me. All 3 of them have just been tucked into bed, as we only got home not too long ago and the poor little darlin's are about as tired as I am. They didn't get in to see Mommy though. Not this time around. I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow and gonna pamper em' silly! :wink:

~ Hugs everyone! I really do love you guys.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 09:02 pm
No news is good news! I'll bet them kids'll keep you smiling! We're keeping you and yours in our hearts and minds here tonight.

((((((((( Brooklyn & Family )))))))))
Hmmm…
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 04:28 am
Morning All

Missy - glad S-boy is feeling better hun and hope y'all managed to get some sleep. Hopefully they'll be looking forward to the weekend now.

Babbling - have fun with the kids hun - let the docs take care of Kim - it will help her more knowing the kids are being cared for and having a good time. Don't worry about how Kim looks right now - those little babies are taking all her strength and that's tough on her body - it is scary tho when you see someone, especially in pregnancy, struggling so much - she's beautiful inside and those littluns are safe enough this minute - and the docs will ensure that with any changes - they are right on hand and will do what docs do. Hospital is the best place she could be right now.... and calm calm calm.... knowing her children are safe with you and happy will make a huge difference to how calm she feels.

If you can get in again to see here... take your pad and pencil.... draw her darlin' - will be good for you... and for her. The emotion will come out in your art.

Thinking of you x

BEAgle and Indedee - hope you guys have had a good day. Results???
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 07:25 am
Wishing all a wellbeing day.

The karma of this thread put Lzzie back on her feet, gave Brooklyn great grades, saw Dutchy hit the scales at under 300 pounds, got O'Bill in the good food guide and saved me from buying Trump Towers just before the price crash.

Let's do it again for Kim and the ((( twins )))
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 07:27 am
WOOHOO! We slept through the night and woke up with a smile on our face. I am so very happy to see the end of the bug...I hope. Suppose I shouldn't count my chickens just yet....

Sorry I have been so "about me" lately - can't think beyond myself and mine right now...maybe I can do better now that S is feeling better.

hugs to you all...
missy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 06:41:00