"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 04:03 pm
Morning crew, having my breakfast and reading about about those puppy mishaps and Steve's turds makes me somewhat nauseas, hope it doesn't happen to often and you have them house trained soon. Smile

Captain I would definitely check that brook out to see how high the water may rise when the real rains come, you probably need Dutchy to come down and build you a dyke.

Hope you all had a good day, the Eagle will fly around for a while, on this very cold morning here.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 04:17 pm
Laughing

I shouldn't be laughing.... sorry!

The boys already built a dam - which has been busted..... oooh - can feel a song coming on...

no worries - this house WILL NOT flood! There - positive thinking! Rolling Eyes

But Hey - BEAgle - fly on over, bring the family - I could do with a bit of extended family visiting time! Hopefully FQsis will come down before too long.....

ah, if only a?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 04:39 pm
Good morning all - heads a bit fuzzy this morning - had ladies day yesterday. Drunk Starting to unfuzz a little after first cup of tea. Boy, Izzieliz that little brook is going wild.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 04:42 pm
Hey Indeedee

oh happy for you for Ladies Day - hope MaMa et al enjoyed too. OOooooh - sending you a nice cuppa Earl Grey girlie to get rid of the fuzzies!

Yep - the brook is certainly a little wild - mmmmmmmmmmmm...... you just know what's gonna happen dontya!!! Gotta laugh - I did want to live by a river and I love living by a river.... OMG Shocked Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 04:46 pm
THAT'S WHAT I NEED...a cuppa tea. Long day. Used all my words. Have none left...

Good to see all these sweet folks here...(Izzie, Dutchy, Dev, DeeDee Brooke, Steve, Big Red..

Missing VBV and Try.

going to sip.
see ya. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 04:51 pm
Hey there Dixie Gal

I've got a brew going... so sending it round the world to all in need of a cuppa.

Why is that a? I always turn to a cuppa.... nice and calming. Drives everyone here mad!

Hope your day with the kids was good - let us know how it went when yer get the chance hun - bet you did a grand job. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 05:02 pm
Nice to see a few familiar faces turn up, sweet mismi, dear ddxx and my beloved Captain. A cup of Earl Grey would be just fine and may settle my stomach. Laughing

Say hello to F/Q when you speak to her Izzie, she appear to be a very busy girl.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 05:05 pm
Oh she is darlin' - she's a workaholic..... she so needs to come down here and chill for a while - it's the only time she ever really sleeps.... and no... no comments about me boring her to sleep! :wink:

Did you manage to catch up on all your sleep after the tennis?

I still think it was the best match ever.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 05:07 pm
Good morning Missy. Yeah, Izzieliz had a great day with all the gals, but paying for it a bit now. Oh well. Quiet day with munchkin reading his books methinks. Boy, this little chap is clever. Not yet two and can count to ten, knows his colours and all his alphabet and daughter has even started teaching him some japanese alphabet (hirigana).
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 05:10 pm
Had little catnaps in front of the fire all day Izzie:lol: Good as gold today though, have to be, as we're having another farewell dinner for friends who are travelling overseas. Had several lately but I'm stuck downunder. Smile

ddxx you can't be to bad this morning, you're wiping the floor with me once again. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 05:29 pm
Dutchy wrote:
Had little catnaps in front of the fire all day Izzie:lol: Good as gold today though, have to be, as we're having another farewell dinner for friends who are travelling overseas. Had several lately but I'm stuck downunder. Smile

ddxx you can't be to bad this morning, you're wiping the floor with me once again. Laughing

Hey dear Beagle - I think it's the other way round. :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 05:41 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Hey dear Beagle - I think it's the other way round. :wink:

I hate to brag. Laughing Your turn today!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 06:10 pm
Oh hark at you two jinkying together :wink:

Well - I've had a great last hour. I been yabbering away whilst the dawg proceeded to take the coal out of the scuttle and play with it on the floor. So I have just donned my tiara and been the vacuum Queen - all sorted - now it's time for tea Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 06:14 pm
OMG - it is sooo cold here today. At least we are getting rain. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 06:15 pm
Has everything started turning green there girlie?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 06:34 pm
Izzieliz - yes greening up but dam is still just a puddle. When it is full it is almost a lake and it is so sad to see it the way it is. It would propbably need a good week of solid steady rain to fill it but we just get a day and then nothing for a week or so. I can only hope it will fill before next summer.

Settling in now?? Sounds like you have nice neighbours. How does little one like new friends?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 06:40 pm
Yep - the neighbours appear to be great - think they'll be a laugh. Little fella hasn't got to play with the kids yet as they go to different schools - he's broken up from school now but the other kids have still got a couple weeks left - I'm sure that as soon as they are all on holiday together, he will be out doing "boy" stuff - seems to be lotsa little guys around here, which is fab for him, just what he really wanted. Very Happy

oh... would pipe out some water to you from the babbling brook if I could - could do with some emptying here right now. Ahhhhhh - the skies have cleared tho and the stars were out earlier - gonna go and check in a mo and see what's it's like out there - dawgs going on their constitutionals!!!!! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 07:44 pm
Nite Lovelies...

Crew - you are the very Best. x Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 07:48 pm
Good Night Captain, rest well, see you in the morning.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 07:50 pm
xox
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 06:29:55