"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 07:11 pm
Have a lovely lunch girlie - hugs to you and yours xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2008 09:35 pm
Hiya Crew....

Just dropping by to say hello before I head for bed.

Hope you all are well...

Sorry this is so fast...I am just so tired...feeling a little flat. Hate it when I feel like that.

Hugs to all...
missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 01:03 am
Goodnight dear mismi, rest well my friend, need a morning wake-up call? Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 04:26 am
Morning Crew

Oh.... Missy - sorry you are feeling a little deflated - with all the celebrations and excitement (especially with the kidlets)I guess you have to come down a little so you can all balance out again a? Have a happy Sunday avo rest - I should be doing the same but things keep getting in the way right now. Hugs to you girlie xxxx

BEAgle - hope you have had a good Sunday and all is well with you.

Little fella and I are off out shortly - didn't make it yesterday (he had a few issues!!!!!!!!!!!!) Still raining here on and off - hey ho... off we go

Love to the crew and everyone have a great day. Lovin' y'all xxxxx Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 05:18 am
Good Morning Izzie and Dutchy and DeeDee!

No worries Izzie...I am fine...prone to blue sometimes. Yellow and Blue are my favorite colors..so it's not so surprising that I would jump between the two! But it will get better. I did get some drawers cleaned out yesterday (NOT underwear). So that is always a good feeling.

We are going to be doing a lot of resting here today.

Izzie...do take care of yourself dear. Little fella will understand. Your picture wall is adorable. Cute little boys. I do love those little boys! Just something about them isn't there? Very Happy And your plates...I have transfer ware from my Mamaw. I know isn't that a country word -Mamaw? But that is what she was :wink: It is pink (the transfer ware - NOT Mamaw - though upon reflection I suppose she was kind of). I love it (my transfer ware and my Mamaw).

Dutchy..how has your day been?

How about you DeeDee?

I will see you on and off...in between the Prof checking scores on baseball and yabbering with his football buds. men. :wink: Razz

Hugs!
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 05:31 am
Hi there Izzie and mismi. just came on line to do a few posts. Oh the weather is really wintry here, rain and very cold, so stayed indoors most of the day. Hope your day goes well for you both. Will watch the Wimbledon tennis final later on tonight, starts here at 11pm, so hope it won't be a 5 setter. Talk to you later.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 05:56 am
We will be watching too. So happy that Venus won yesterday. Was it just yesterday? Or the day before? Can't remember. Anyway...

Looking forward to seeing the final. I like both Federer and Nadal. I really want Roger to win though....but won't be unhappy if Nadal does.

I have got to find out what time that comes on in my time zone.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 06:06 am
Hi mismi, I have been told by someone in England there could be a delay to the start, due to rain falling.

I love to see Federer win, don't like the surly Spaniard. Good pay day for the Williams sisters , they won the women's double as well.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 07:28 am
I think they are about to begin! The boys and I are alll curled up watching! I love Wimbledon.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 10:25 am
Hey Lovelies

Are y'all watching the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have just walked thru the door - man, wiped....

BUT ORDERED A SOFA AND A CHAIR- how happy is that Razz It's leather and suede - which, having a son who is vegetarian, he wasn't too keen on sitting on "cow skin" - but he wanted this one sofa... so we went for it - his 11year old ethics went flying out the store window (bless) - joys of interest free credit too.

We had so much fun - little fella and I were running round the store pushing the buttons for the recliners and legs flying up in the air. We did laugh. Didn't get a recliner - too expensive - but... it was good. I get fluffy pillows too and one with feathers Very Happy (OK - well it makes me happy!)

My sofas here have NO covers on - I ripped them off a while ago (reasons Rolling Eyes ) so we deperately needed something reasonable to sit on.

So - not sure what is happening with the tennis right now - totally forgotten about Wimbledon this year - which is strange because I love the sport and watch it every year. I assume we are on a rain check right now... and not surprising, it has been tipping buckets here - and the babbling brook is higher..... Shocked (it had gone down this morning but is way back up thisavo).

Anyhhhhhhhhooooo - need a cuppa - oh, well, need a sleep - but am a bit hyped up.

See ya in a min xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh - I would like Roger to win coz he is just fantastic and I love the guy ..... (bit of a swoon - dontya just want to smooch him) but actually, I do like Nadal too - saw him interviewed and he's a cutiebahootie - oh..... pretty good tennis players too :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 11:07 am
Hey there crew and captains, hope you all have a great day/night. Jumping off this ship to go down to jump on an actual ship. I am going to board the Eagle & Bounty that are stationary for viewing. As far as my sailing passes, I donated them so, no pictures of sailing on one of the ships. Just seeing them is good enough for me Very Happy

You all take care, until later, bye Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 11:12 am
Have fun TTH

BEAgle - WAKE UP......... IT'S STARTED Laughing
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 11:30 am
Has the Beagle been asleep? Hope ya'll had a great weekend.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 11:48 am
Hey, crew! Just reading the yabberin' and popping in to say hi! Been busy the last couple of days & plan to take it easy today.
Almost missed the dang fireworks on the fourth due to a bad tip on a vantage point! Evil or Very Mad We did end up seeing about the last 10 - 15 mins. of our city's display tho. Nice save and some quick driving by hubby got us to a new viewing spot.
Pool party was a blast yesterday. People are so interesting! I won't get into details but the counselor in me had a feast for the mind and there was a feast for the my tummy too! Love a good summer barbeque! It's nice to see friends we don't see as often as we'd like to.
Hubby is sore as all get out from painting eaves this past week. Hopefully he'll become more acclimated this next one.
Catch you later (or sooner :wink:)
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 01:30 pm
hi guys

I love popping into the Crew world and seeing how our friends are spending their day - I have been having a manic clear out today - my girls have come home from Boarding school and my youngest daughter is such a hoearder - I have had five cases to unpack and I probably threw half of it away!! - More dirty washing than I know what to do with and I pay to have all their laundry done at school - Is so nice to have them home, although they have gone away for this week. Hubby has left to go on a course all week, so I am chilling with my music and a glass of vino thinking of you all.

Izzy Liz - so happy you have all the photos back up and it is really home at your place now - just need the 2 of us and the kids in the brook getting soaked to make leife perfect. - miss you babe

Beagle - how are you sleepy head - Monday for you soon I guess - I am just prolonging the thought of another working week and manic it will be!!

Mis - keep smiling - I do think you are the most amazing mom in the world. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 02:18 pm
OMG Razz

Never seen a tennis match like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done the Spanish fella - good for him Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 02:29 pm
6am here and I have been up all night watching this great tennis match, had a feeling it was going to be a dreaded 5 setter. Now it is time to hit the sack and sleep well into the daytime. Goodnight. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 02:34 pm
Go to bed darlin' - so pleased you have been watching with us Very Happy
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 03:15 pm
good match

pleased for nadal.

Mrs S and I went for a pedal around the Lee Valley Park this morning. It stopped raining! For about 5 minutes. Then it stopped again, for another minute.

Anyhow got to our favourite cafe which was serving Sunday lunches

Mrs had bacon egg sandwich and tea. I had 3 big slices pork potatoes cauliflower yorkshire puddings crackling peas carrots apple sauce and probably something else and tea. £8.10 total.

On the way back it stopped raining. For maybe 2 minutes Smile

I've got a cold. They say feed a cold. I did.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 03:25 pm
mismi - is there Cajun/Creole heritage in your family?

Mamaw is a derivation of Mamere, which comes from Grand-Mere. Mamere is used commonly by the Acadians (some of whom travelled south to become the ... Cajuns!)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.15 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 10:35:02