"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:16 pm
Izzie wrote:

Hey Missy - whatcha up to? Wanna nice cuppa tea?

Oh Izzie...I missed that...I would have loved a nice cuppa tea.

Hey there DeeDee and Dutchy. I could tell you DeeDee... :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Izzie wrote:

0 Replies

mismi

Izzie wrote:

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:17 pm
Evening/Morning

Hello Ozy's - Ima wide awake.... Very Happy

Missy - oh, can I come for dinner. Not that I really like food - but I would just love to see you pottering around the kitchen and being...scattered in thought. Love you so much hunni xox

k - I'm thinking of starting a photo thread (all Ragman's and SheW's fault - they've got me thinking about pics) - I've been going through my snaps... and playing... so... whaddya think - should I put on here and clog up the ship... or getta new one going??????
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:18 pm
hey hun... you on the vino de hiccupo!! Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:21 pm
Good morning Izzieliz and Missy (you hiccupping again)??? Smile Good morning Beagle.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:23 pm
Please come for dinner Izzie...It is a typical evening here...the boys are out playing baseball and I am cooking and hoping I can get it on the table before 7:00pm...we'll see.

I really want to call it a day. But tomorrow is killer - Sundays are busy days for me and the Prof. Oh well...

Come eat hun...I wish you could!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:24 pm
Yes....I swear...I have controlled myself so well for so long...but it wasn't posting quick enough...submit submit ... Rolling Eyes couldn't help myself
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:27 pm
Oh - see, how could I possibly go to sleep and miss the Missy hiccup. Oh, would so love to join you Dixie Gal and see the little fella's. Very Happy

Indeedee - so good to see you - can you believe how fast time goes... the days seem to go by so quickly... before I know it... you're on another subterfuge run! Hope all is good with the DDClan Smile

Did you mention something to the BEAgle... mmmm..... what was it :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:29 pm
I have to go finish dinner...I hear something beeping at me...take care you two...

xxoo
missy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:32 pm
Yeah everything fine here Izzieliz - sorry about kitty still missing. And you are right about how quick the days go. All settled in now? Have you thought about sending your photos to a photo library so other people, agencies etc. can purchase them. Or set up your own site?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:38 pm
Oh - they certainly aren't that good - not to sell or anything and I wouldn't have the faintest clue how to set up a website. They are just snappy shots - but I like them. mmmmm - not sure what to do right now - will think on it.

Glad all are well - have you been doing any painting lately??????

Ohhh - one of my neighbours said they saw a black and white cat running across the road at around 1.30am (last nite) about half a mile away... so.... keeping fingers crossed still. I do miss my boy. Sad
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:58 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Good morning all - soooo windy here again so decided we will go out for a lunch at the winery. Smile Hmmmm, I think I had to remind Dutchy of something ... what was it?? :wink:

A very good morning to you too ddxx, scratching my head what it was that you wanted to tell me, can only guess. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 06:01 pm
No I haven't done any painting for a while. But daughters extension is almost finished so there will be three rooms to fill. I want a new one for my bedroom but I haven't decided still on colour scheme.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 06:12 pm
When you try to visualise a painting - do you get the visuals before you do the painting .... or as the canvas is in front of you?

When I do photos I see the pic before I take photo - and then shoot it - so I adapt the photo after, to what I have seen in my head before. Make sense... or no?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 06:22 pm
Spot on Izzieliz - that's how I paint too. I mull it round in my mind until I think I have it right but sometimes it just develops on the canvas too. And some of the paintings other people like are the ones that I have had a temper tantrum and just let fly. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 06:49 pm
The good thing with pics.. I can take a hunded photos.... if I get just ONE I like... it was worth it. The others I discard and never look at again - can spend hours looking at them. I wouldn't have the patience for painting - I'm too haphazard I think - creative in my head... but putting that onto a canvas... oh no - it would me a complete mish mash Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 07:03 pm
Well - just about to head out to the winery so hope everyone has a great rest of the day or evening. Yabber to you all tomorrow.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 08:07 pm
Have a super doooper time girlie. ENJOY.

Happy Sunday to one and all, with all my love....

Crew - you are the very best Smile

Nite xox Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 08:08 pm
You too Iz...xxoo

Have fun DeeDee xxoo
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.15 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 09:28:39