"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 07:54 am
Happy Saturday Crew

Hey Missy <sings> - lovely to see ya - HA - did smile when I read your post about diving in the pool..... such a mental picture of your face!!! Bless those kidlets a? Hope today is a good one for you sweetie.

TTH - 80% is pretty good I reckon - quality of life is very important and for short term pain...long term gain has to be viable option. When would they be able to do the surgery? I know it's a big decision, but life is short and pain diminishes the feel-good feeling for eveything if it doesn't let up - your choices - choose them wisely. I understand it's a scary option though.

BEAgle and Indeedee - sleep well my darlin's and hope to yabber to you tonite.

I have had my girlfriend over today which was great. We yabbered long and hard and laughed a lot too. It's lovely to sit in the garden in the sun and hear the babbling brook and birds. Maddie-dawg decided to go walkabout ....but is back now - really need to figure out this keeping her in the garden business! Kitty still has not returned. Sad

It's a gorgeous day here - wish you could all be here with me.

Lovin' y'all Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 07:57 am
Oh hey hey JPB - aaaahh, we crossed posts. Hope you have a wonderful day hunni - ooooh, I have weeds...... and I have pots to move but I can't lift them right now..... may light up the chimera tonite and sit contemplating for a while by the fire...... wish you were here.... and Missy.... and all the crew - love ya millions x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 08:14 am
Hello dear Izzie! I am glad you had a friend over - sounds like fun!
Hugs to you sweety...
missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 08:21 am
Hi ladies, time to call it a day, midnight here.
You all have a great Saturday, hugs from downunder.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 08:26 am
rest well Dutchy! See you in the morning. :wink:
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 09:11 am
Good Morning lovelies!

Rest well, Dutchy.

Izzie.....It's good to see you up and about and having had some prime time with a good friend! Sorry about the kitty, though. Crying or Very sad (((( Izzie ))))

TTH......I think the surgery is great with those stats! 80% is certainly worth going through the short term pain. Hang in there!

Missy ...... I think with no major plans today, you need to find some "you" time. :wink:

JPB ... Wishing you would come and pull the weeds out of my flower gardens too. Very Happy Not likely to happen though....soooooo that is on my chore list. BUT.....I'm in one of those "I don't really care if I don't get things done today, modes." :wink: (So that may be the route I take.)

DeeDee......don't forget to keep reminding Dutchy that your team beat his team. Razz Laughing

LADIES........ Last night if I could have, I would have given you some of what I had. But you weren't there, so I will share it the best way I can.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P28BjwAPUfg&feature=related (when I say "I had" ....I don't mean that I had him. Just wanted to clarify that :wink: )

Not the same guys in the vid, but ......you get the picture. :wink: We only had one dancer though. At a private party. If I could ever get him to let me put him on youtube you would see that he blows any guy away in the above video anyhow. Though I do have him on tape and he is a good friend of mine......I doubt I could get away with it.

Have a great day everyone! And dont' work all day......it's Saturday!!!! (or Sunday where you're at) Have some fun!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 09:24 am
Later dudes; it has taken me some time to recover from the tongue lashing I received from Missy……………..and even longer to wipe the smile from my face!!!

I am sorry I don't have much to say, as I have; no health problems, no money worries, no property, ranch, car, plane problems. Guess I'm just lucky to be a hobo and have nothing to worry about!

Except that is; trying to get on the internet. This is only possible when the yard superintendent is outta his office. Catch y'll later after I have read up on all the news.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 09:25 am
Good to see you Try :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 09:52 am
Razz

now you see him..... now you don't Laughing

Hey Missy - whatcha up to? Wanna nice cuppa tea?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 09:55 am
JustBrooke wrote:
Good Morning lovelies!
LADIES........ Last night if I could have, I would have given you some of what I had. But you weren't there, so I will share it the best way I can.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P28BjwAPUfg&feature=related (when I say "I had" ....I don't mean that I had him. Just wanted to clarify that :wink: )

OH MY, BABBLING..... time for a cool shower a? Razz

(good fer you girlie - I so need to be at one of your parties - LOL!!!!!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 10:07 am
Hey Izzie........good to see your dear heart aboard!

And very few of any parties I have or go to are like that one, really. It was a bachelorette party. And ya know.....ya just gotta get down and dirty for them. :wink:

But thinkin about it.....I think you would be an absolute blast at a stripper party! Twisted Evil

(Or ANY kind of party, really)

Kk........I'm gonna get busy and see if I can't get something done today!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 01:35 pm
Wanted to jump on board and say HI to everyone Very Happy
Sounds like some of you are having way too much fun (that is good)

Surgery date is August 11th and I am looking forward to it!!!
It also means I don't have to get on an airplane that month Very Happy

Hope you all have a great morning, day or evening. It is nice today in the PNW--- summer is here. I am going to go to work with my other 1/2, you know spend quality time Rolling Eyes Laughing

Today this is true Very Happy
Perry Como - Seattle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTkDE_AkZ5Y&feature=related
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 02:28 pm
JustBrooke wrote:

But thinkin about it.....I think you would be an absolute blast at a stripper party! Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil :wink:

Hope you had a fab day - love you Babbling!

TTH - good to hear the song in your voice - I hope you have many blue-sky days. August 11th sounds like a perfect day for surgery. Couldn't think of a better day. Hopefully it will help you move forward with your life. Have a happy day.

Well, it's a nice evening here - bats are just on their way - it's still warm-ish and pleasant out. Spoke to Tulip just now - she says "hey" to all. She's doing k - one day at a time... and she's soldiering on.

Wishing everyone a great evening Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 02:46 pm
Good morning everyone, feeling a little inadequate now, after watching Brooke's dance video, I could never reach that standard. Laughing Sure you gals will enjoy it. :wink:

Having an early start for the day (6am) before I disappear. Izzie did you have a visit from the F/Q? So sorry kitty isn't back yet. What about the W/W likely to be back on line soon?

Going to make myself a cuppa, Lipton tea. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 03:33 pm
Hey Hey BEAgle...

k - mental picture..... me and FQsis - at Glastonbury 2009 - pitched tent, me in my pink polka dot wellies, FQsis in her 4inch heeled boots - ......mmmm can I continue with this..... OK - Glastonbury is for "freedom"..... and boy, do those gals know how to do freedom.... so, no tops, Viking wigs, splattered makeup, MUD, and a whole heap of rock music....couple of G&T's, nice wee fire....

see, FQsis and I have been yabbering on the phone for over an hour - and we think we should go to Glastonbury next year....

whaddya reckon a? Razz

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-igGukPiKs8&feature=related
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 03:40 pm
Wow Izzie, Glastonbury sounds right up my ally, if guys are allowed to come, count me in! Starting to grow my hair long as of today and if you like a beard as well. Drinking G&T is no problem, no need to practice that, used to it. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 03:50 pm
OH, GLASTONBURY WOULD BE A RIOT

I have a friend who goes every year - well, there's about 18 of them that go!

But FQ was watching it on the TV - and reckons her and I oughta go next year. Yep - all the crew gan go - HA - you imagine - what a bl**dy laugh that would be Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 04:17 pm
Hey There Iz and Dutchy...

I pulled down the old wallpaper in my bathroom today. I grouted the edge of the tub and Tuesday I am planning on painting the bathroom and putting up a new shower curtain and light fixture. I know...what was I thinking...I really must not have wanted to clean the garage anymore. But I did fold clothes. so.

I am having to guard the bathroom - no little boys in that one today.

I am about to work on our dinner tonight. Think we are going to have some Chicken and Veggies - over linguine...My neighbor brought me cucumbers and tomatoes for feeding his Mastiff and Mutt. I was a little scared..the Mastiff is bigger than me...and he kept licking my calves..it kind of made my skin crawl...I kept imagining that he was about to take a chunk out of my leg...but by the end of the feeding I was quite sure he was a sweet puppy. Rudy is a waif pup from New Orleans when Katrina went through..and actually he is quite large himself. He and Pistol have at it at the fence a lot. He is a sweety though. And I got some yummy garden veggies from it.

I think I am going to make a tomato, cucumber and onion salad with apple cider vinegrette and feta. Sounds yummy to me.

okayyyyy...I am a little scattered in thought so I will say see you later.

If I don't I hope you all have a great day/evening and I will see you tomorrow...

hugs,
missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 04:21 pm
You're sweet mismi, hugs from downunder.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 05:03 pm
Good morning all - soooo windy here again so decided we will go out for a lunch at the winery. Smile Hmmmm, I think I had to remind Dutchy of something ... what was it?? :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 11:17:19