Oh yeah, the doctor Evil or Very Mad
I have to have surgery Sad

Only 2 risks involved.
1= they tear my tendons around the rotator cuff
2= they accidently break my arm
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 08:43 pm
Oh TTH - sorry - but they wouldn't do surgery if the chances of making it better weren't good, right? Hopefully this will end your pain. I hope so.

Izzie...I hope you sleep well dear...

Dutchy broke the law and got busted. heh heh heh. bad boy. BAD boy! :wink: Hope Mrs. Dutchy is not too sore with you. I have to bite my tongue hard when the Professor brings home a ticket. You never know - and payback can be hell Razz

Brooke - How you doin' hun? How was work?

DeeDee...sounds like a fun day.

We went to the pool. It was great until my G-baby decides to wander into the middle of the 5 ft. end and panics - so the Professor dives in and pulls him out. Then I am standing on the edge watching him as he is trying to grab hold of a noodle (those long styrofoam things that float) and he sucks in water and starts panicking again...I have to dive in and I have already changed to go home. lovely - He was right as rain. Wanted to get back in again and I put my foot down and said I didn't think I could take another scare. So he cried all the way home. So much for the sitting and relaxing...Professor had a bunch of friends there...and they were yabbering like a bunch of women! Laughing :wink: kidding - sorta.

Anyway...overall it was a good night...I am about to head to the porch to drink my wine and listen to the crickets. gonna have a look around first.

Hugs to you all...
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 09:36 pm
Sounds like you had a great day mismi despite hitting the panic button on a couple of occasions. Mrs. Dutchy isn't sore at all, in fact she is laughing. Told me "if you can waste $285 on the Government I''m wasting $285 on new clothes". How can you argue against a woman's thinking, you tell me. Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 09:38 pm
Women are very reasonable I would say. She sounds brilliant to me :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 09:44 pm
mismi wrote:

I knew you would forward the women's point of view. I wouldn't call it brilliant, in my books it is plainly calculated, opportunistic and devious.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:09 pm
Dutchy wrote:
mismi wrote:

I knew you would forward the women's point of view. I wouldn't call it brilliant, in my books it is plainly calculated, opportunistic and devious.
My sort of gal!! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:12 pm
What's new, ganging up again. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:19 pm
Aww, you can handle it! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:33 pm
What all these gals around here, I'm no superman. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:36 pm
SUPER BEAGLE - we should call you Garuda! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:57 pm
Wow ddxx, having put me on a pedastal, the question begs, can you handle it? :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 11:07 pm
Always dear Beagle - always! I will just pop you in my pocket and take YOU for a ride! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 11:50 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Always dear Beagle - always! I will just pop you in my pocket and take YOU for a ride! :wink:

Promises, promises, promises, the story of my life. :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 12:18 am
mismi wrote:
Oh TTH - sorry - but they wouldn't do surgery if the chances of making it better weren't good, right? Hopefully this will end your pain. I hope so.
About an 80%+ chance of my arm feeling better after I wake up to extreme pain Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 12:23 am
Where would you like to go?? BTW are you are watching the footy! Of course you know that Port Adelaide is playing Bulldogs tomorrow? Not that I am interested but Bulldogs is mum and hubbies fav team and guess that you will be cheering for PA.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 12:30 am
I let you pick the place ddxx. :wink: Watching Richmond playing Carlton right now, looks like the Blues will win with 5 minutes to go. Ofcourse I'll be watching the Bulldogs versus the Power tomorrow, all the way from Darwin.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 06:43 am
TTH wrote:
mismi wrote:
About an 80%+ chance of my arm feeling better after I wake up to extreme pain Evil or Very Mad

80% is pretty good...and the pain will go and then...maybe you will finally be without pain. But I am so sorry you are having to have it. I know it must be scary. I know you wish it had never happened in the first place. Me too hun.

hiya all! <singing> Dutchy and DeeDee are flirting :wink: How are you two this morning? I am feeling a little hollow. Too many glasses of the white wine last night. I watched The Family Stone and cried. That's not really a sad movie is it? I thought it was a comedy - but boy did it make me sad! Laughing that's okay - I cried at Meet the Parents too. They were being so mean to Gaylord Fokker. Anyway...that's pitiful. I know it.

over share

welllllll....we have no major plans today. I may try to pick up where I left off yesterday. Cleaning the garage. folding clothes..fun stuff like that! :wink:

I hope you all have a good day.
Dutchy, DeeDee - hope you have a good evening.

see you all later
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 06:59 am
Once again good morning mismi. Laughing Gee you're chirpy this morning, hope you have fun doing your usual chores. Laughing

No my evening wasn't to good, my football team lost to the team ddxx's clan follow. Sad She will probably remind me of that tomorrow!

Have a great day mismi whilst I go zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 07:44 am
morning all.

Waving back at dev -- I hope you find some sunshine in your Saturday.

Missy -- sorry 'bout the scare at the pool but glad everyone is safe, dry, and ready to start all over again. Taking your frustrations out on the broom might be just what you need. I'm a movie sap too. I can't begin to list the movies that have made me cry.

Dutchy -- I hate those cameras. Seems kinda Big Brotherish to me. Mr B and I returned from New Orleans last year and got a call from the car rental agency a month later telling us we owed them more $$$ because our rental car had been ticketed in Metairie (suburb) on a date that we had the car. We did have the car that day but we were at a music festival the entire day WITH the car. The festival was at City Park in NOLA, about 20 miles away from Metairie. Not sure of the outcome, but we didn't pay any more.

hey to deedee, TTH, and the rest of the crew. I hope you all enjoy your Saturdays.

A special hug to MizIzz. I hope you are making progress on those piles, hun.

It's a lovely Saturday here so I'm going over to the farmer's market early and then spend the rest of the morning pulling weeds from the flower beds.

Have a good one!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.17 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 01:28:18