"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

devriesj

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 01:20 pm
WEll, hello all! Quite the day of yabbering!
I love you guys!
Verb-, your honesty about yesterday was absolutely touching. Been feeling that way a bit myself lately. BIG HUGS to you!
You do remind me of "drom-et-reve" me dear friend from a2k of old. I may just have to look up our poetry thread. It's on here somewhere. Maybe we can swap favorite poets and poetry? That would be really nice.
Good to see FQ! Hope you are well!
Mis-, looks like you're getting enough work done for the rest of us! Guess we can just rest on our laurels - NOT! Good on ya, mate, tho!
Hubby and I actually rototilled our back yard yesterday! The culmination of literally years of "undoing" the mess that has been our yard since we moved in 8 (!) years ago. Won't bore you with the story details, but I must say it was most satisfying! Now for the grass! Woo-hoo!
Actually went to a food pantry today. Let me tell you, this experience is entirely surreal. I was fine until we got home and saw the bags decorated by the kids for "the poor people" and realized, we ARE the poor people. (That was my little sob-fest for the day, verb-!)
Hey, Dutch-, you mentioned sea food and my mouth is watering. Could you just overnight some of that here? That wouldn't be any trouble, would it? :wink:
Hello to JPB, alex (waving across state!), and TTH. Sorry to hear about your shoulder love. Hope you can be fixed! Shocked
Hey, IZ-! Thanks for the tune-age! Rocked out to "Faith" and am now listening to "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"! Reminds me of high school and going dancing til all hours. A dancin' fool I was!
Speaking of dancin' feet, how are yours, sister-friend? Hope the physio isn't too hard on ya!
See y'all later. Gonna try to get some stuff done around here before conference commences tonight.
Ooooooh! p.s. Hubby just came in with some yellow & green beans grown in our side yard. Only about enough for 1 measly serving. But we've never grown food before! Just call me farmer dev. Laughing
Yow, I've written a novellette! Shall I have it published?! Exclamation
Must go! Now stop keeping me - I mean it!
Yabberings of a deranged women - by dev. (Sound a bit like Try- now, don't I?) Laughing ...bye
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 02:59 pm
Hey Dev....you have a great attitude. And you sound completely sane unlike our dear Tryagain ( :wink: Try )

I can move about great in the garage...I vacuumed it even. And I got the pillows out finally to put on my screen porch. So I can sit out there in the humid evenings with the fan on and my white wine...ohhhhh that sounds nice...will be going out there later maybe...after the pool.

Anyway...the boys had a friend come over to play. That slowed me down a bit. He is like my own child - he even calls me Mama...and they fight like I birthed them all. So...needless to say - I got to referee a lot.

Haven't heard anything from the job yet. Hopefully I will soon.

I am tired...and I don't think I am getting in the pool. That pool has THEE coldest water and that does not sound like fun to me right now. Hopefully The Professor and our friends husband will enjoy splashing around will all the kids while I sit out with a book. Now that sounds nice.

Okey doke...going to finish putting things away and getting stuff ready....

xxoo
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 03:38 pm
Hey girlies...

QueenDev - you are just fab... your positive determination will get you through hun, tho... cr*p it is - you're having it hard right now and yet you still come here with a smile on your face. I hope the conference will be k - whole weekend????? I wish your world were not so difficult hun - I so wish. Keep the faith... and now come have a tune with me....loud babe.....

Bat Out Of Hell
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=yBZDTK9Yhko

Missy - ohhh yeah - book, lounger, boys (all) in the pool (ear muffs hun, don't forget the ear muffs right!) - feet up...... and chill...... home..... wine on the back porch with cushions to sit on..... and.....stop!

Willing it to work that way for you darlin' Dixie -

loving you girlies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 03:57 pm
Saturday morning here and just starting my day. Missed FlavourQueen as usual, we're like ships in the night, we're here but never meet. Sad

However the Captain is here, sending you big hugs from downunder Izzie and hope the day went well for you. Dev hang in there, TTH trust the surgeon didn't twist you arm, and Mismi go and have that swim!

A big hello to verbivore, sorry you're days are so long, hope you're feeling better today. Nice to see you too Alex.

Wishing you all a great weekend.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 04:03 pm
Hugs back atchya Bosun - hope you had a big sleep and all is good with your BOY. What ya got planned for the weekend? xx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 04:41 pm
Nothing special on this weekend Captain, taking the skipper back to the Airport, and football this afternoon. A quiet night at home and tomorrow a drive into the country side with some friends and lunch along the way somewhere. I think I'll survive. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 05:16 pm
Oh Skippy is going back today a? Awww - hopefully you'll all get together soon again. Drive in the country sounds good tho......

they got any red lights and cameras on posts there......

if so.....

remember to STOP a?

"I think I will surive...." but will your wallet!

(hunni - I said mileage, I am female - this could mean years of ribbing you OK! Just so you know now.) No worries - I am bound to do something soon to give you heaps of payback!!!!!!
Love you darlin' Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 05:33 pm
Oh Captain you can't help yourself can you, you must keep reminding me of this slight lapse of concentration. Twisted Evil

I won't be sinking so low other than to tell you, you are a typical female but I love you for it. :wink:
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 05:34 pm
Dutchy got pulled over for speeding? Question
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 05:35 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
Dutchy got pulled over for speeding? Question

No!!!! Not you too. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 05:36 pm
Well did ya? Laughing OMG........I musta missed that.

Dutchy, my friend ........you have to know how to get out of these things! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 05:39 pm
Ah....he got flashed by a camera....

HE's a SUPERSTAR now.

Good job ya love me 'n the gals a? :wink: Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 05:43 pm
<snickers>

Flashed by a darn camera. Man that sucks. No chance of flirtin' with the camera to get outta the ticket. :wink:

Dutchy the Superstar Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 05:48 pm
Dutchy the Superstar at the price of $285.00!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

No laughing matter ladies, you gals got it all over us guys, when it comes to 'flirting' your way out and I'm speaking from experience! Laughing
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:03 pm
You're right. And honestly, I don't think it's fair. But male cops are some of the biggest flirts themselves and for the most part all you have to do is smile and you are guaranteed nothing but a warning. Especially if you have some leg showin' while they're talkin' to ya. (sadly)

I had a state patrol clock me and do a U-turn on the highway one afternoon. Had me drive my car down to this pull off about a quarter mile down the road. He spent about a half hour with me talking about this - that and the other and forgot to hand me my warning, even. He was asking way too many personal questions.

$285 ......damn!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:10 pm
$285 Dutchy? How fast were you going Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:32 pm
Good morning all - Busy Saturday morning so far but taking time out for a cuppa and yabber. Dutchy - speeding?????? No never. :wink: (Had to joing in) :wink: We are taking mama and papa out for lunch and then just chill out this afternoon and I gues hubby will be joining Dutchy watching the football.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:35 pm
I can tell you I am not going back to Europe. I cannot count how many times those darn cameras flashed in my eyes Laughing
I would hate to see the bill Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:43 pm
TTH wrote:
$285 Dutchy? How fast were you going Laughing

Not speeding TTH, a RED light camera! Twisted Evil

Oh Brooke I could tell you many stories like that. Laughing

Morning ddxx, thank you for your confidence in my, obviously you don't know my nick name "speedy gonzalez". Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:45 pm
Dutchy wrote:
Dutchy the Superstar at the price of $285.00!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

MrsBEAgle onto a winner payback ..... mmmmm...... things to buy ...... Twisted Evil

Oh - I so gotta go to bed..... eyes closing. Good job a? BEAgle. HA - you know how I much love you fella.... hugs to Skippy and safe flight home to the family. Talk tonight yeah? (He's always fast that BEAgle!) :wink:

Missy - hope you had a great time.x

Babbling - oh so big hugs to you ((((((((((((xox)))))))))))))))

Indeedee - glad to see Jinkys are for GIRLS Twisted Evil (delighted!!!!!) Have a lovely time with the OzyFolks x

TTH - hope all went well with the doctor.

Nite girlies...

Crew you are the very best Razz

Oh BabyBlue - we love you too, and miss your gumph and ... smiling face..... come aboard soon - sheep shearing can wait! Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.15 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 03:31:16