"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:00 am
Tai Chi wrote:
My usual hit-and-run "Good Morning" post. (Boy, you all talk a lot! Hard to keep up when I'm pressed for time Razz )

That's why it is called the Yabber-Liner thread Tai Chi. Laughing
A very good morning to you too.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:14 am
I haven't kept up with the yabbering. Hope everyone is doing well. I go to the surgeon today about my shoulder.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:20 am
Some interesting posts here TTH, you should take the time to read them. Wish you well at the surgeon today.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:26 am
Good morning Dutchy, TTh, Tai Chi.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:32 am
Thanks Dutchy and good morning alex Very Happy
Yeah the surgeon, I look forward to the pain of him turning and twisting my arm Twisted Evil
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:58 am
Is your surgeon going to fix your arm?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 07:13 am
How are you all today?

Hope the visit goes well TTH. I know you would be glad to get that shoulder fixed once and for all.

Hiya Alex, hey there Dutchy and Tai Chi...I am back to cleaning the garage again...ha ha ha..we'll see. That's my plan anyway. We are going to the pool tonight and eating there and playing until they close it down at 9:00pm should be fun.

I will be off and on today...hope you all have a good one (whether sleep or work or play :wink: )
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 07:18 am
I don't know alex.

The injury I have is to my rotator cuff. I injured my shoulder in Sept. and have been going to physical therapy since. My doctor gave me a cortisone injection=no help. I was sent to a surgeon who also gave me an injection=no help. I have been on anti-inflammatories since Oct. They did an MRI and x-ray and there has been no improvement???
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 07:23 am
Hi mismi
Good to see you Very Happy
Have a great time tonight and thanks for hoping my shoulder gets fixed.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 07:24 am
Is having the tendon in your shoulder surgically repaired, an option for you?
Good morning mismi.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 07:26 am
:wink:

TTH...a friend of mine just had surgery on her rotator cuff...she is still recuperating but the dr said this should give her much relief. Of course she has plenty of P.T. ahead of her.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 07:26 am
alex I have no idea. When I went to the other surgeon, he said there was nothing they could do surgically. So, I don't know why my doctor is even sending me back.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 07:33 am
If mismi has a hammer, and I have a saw, tth, we can fix your arm.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 07:44 am
I will pass on that idea alex Laughing
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 07:44 am
hey izzie youve got a captain in training now Smile mismi's proving to be a great junior for you to coach Smile ..

ho again the worky-dorky is clinging to my neck..reached home at 10pm from office yesterday..i opened the door..just let the bags fall from my hand and stood and cried like a 3 yr old wudve if u promised a chocolate and dint give her Smile)) cried out aloud!!

lol it was damn funny now wen i think of it ..but lemme tell u it really helped..i was quickly over with the regret and started my cooking quite actively Laughing it wudve been a worth video to watch had anyone recorded it..one minute you are crying out aloud near ur door..next minute your cooking with all enthusiasm

dev, poetry is my passion Wink though knowledge is limited..can say have gt talent to admire Wink

Now its 7.30 pm here andam still in office..thnk gonna be a long day today too so hope to yabber a lot today Wink
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 07:45 am
Have to go. TTH, mismi, and everybody else, have a nice day. Good luck at the surgeon TTH.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 08:24 am
Thanks alex, have a good day yourself.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:35 am
Very Happy Hello lovely crew - Back on board to say a quick hello and to hope you areall well, wherever you are in the world.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 11:39 am
Hi FlavourQueen Very Happy
Time for me to see a doctor Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 12:35 pm
Evening All Smile

Ooof - I've been sleeping after having physio! So sorry not to have been onboard whilst all the yabbering has been taking place. Good to see the crew aboard.

Missy - how'd the garage cleaning go! Can you get a car in now. For me, garages are full of "tut". It would be hard to get a car in the garage I have now, even if it weren't full of stuff - it's just a very wee garage. But it is tidy - lotsa boxes and stuff AND GRANNY'S DRESSER which won't fit in the house - and I couldn't get rid of it. I think Granny would have approved tho. Have a brilliant time tonite at the pool - that sounds like such good fun for you all.

TTH - yep, wise to pass on the Alex and Missy home remedy - good offer tho if all else fails. Hope the visit to the surgeon is a little more promising.

Vegemite - oh little one - if I could hug you for real, I would. Sometimes, just having a real good cry is a good option - even if you feel silly after - I think it's a good thing to do. Sometimes I find tears just come - even writing a post sometimes, from nowhere, but I usually feel better for doing it. Just another way of getting the excess emotion out there. I know it's hard for you doing all that you do - and especially with the hours you are working and all the other things going on in your life. I wish we could all make it easier for you sweetie - but you will manage, it will be a struggle - but as someone said to me not so long ago - it will all happen. It just does.

Alex - hunni - love to see you here - have a fab weekend… I'm pretty sure you will.

SIS - MY BABE - I LOVE YOU….miss you madly. Lots has been happening this end. I know you have been real busy too - has J finished yet????? Oh, for us to be together again. Come down as soon as you can hun. The conservatory needs to be christened with it's first G&T and the laughing girls.

On the deck for a while….. Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 05:22:48