"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:07 pm
Thanks Mis - just taken my meds... have actually been doing the ONEing... did it thisavo too - it must work.... I fell asleep and don't remember laying there for ages. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:26 pm
Good night Izzieliz ((xx)) Everything okay with papa - thanks for asking. Hope your parents are well and mom is okay with you driving again. Smile Hey Missy and Alex. Second Alex's motion Missy - the pasta sounded great.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:41 pm
Morning folks, just peeping in, had an early appointment at the airport picking up son, in town for the day so I'm driving him around. Sorry to have missed you Captain will catch up tomorrow.

Perfect weather here ddxx, no wind or rain but very nippy. Your word power is increasing, didn't get a look in yesterday, see how we go in our next game. Smile
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:54 pm
Hello Dutchy and deedeexx.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 06:35 pm
Nite BEAgle< Indeedee - have a great Friday.

Nite Alex / Mis- thank you so much for your kindnes, thoughts and prayers. Sincerely.

Hugs to you all. You make my world. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 06:40 pm
Hey Alex - how are you doing today?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 09:00 pm
deedeexx wrote:

Are you overlooking the Eagle today? :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 09:07 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
Dev .....have you guys ever considered moving?

Seriously decent jobs a couple hours south of you. :wink:

Hey, babe - Would love to move! Wanna buy a house?! Housing market is just as lousy as the job market, but you never know, if we get desperate enough you might just find us all on your doorstep with a mini van full! Shocked
Sounds like we insomniacs might be getting some better sleep in the last couple of days? Continued sweet dreams to all and hugs all around!
Night all. Tired after night one of week end conference! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 09:09 pm
Dutchy wrote:
deedeexx wrote:

Are you overlooking the Eagle today? :wink:

Dutchy dear ...... I think you just need to hold your pants on. She'll be along in a little bit to "mop the floor up with you again." She's pretty smart, eh? But then she's female! So of course she's smart! Razz
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 09:11 pm
devriesj wrote:
JustBrooke wrote:
Dev .....have you guys ever considered moving?

Seriously decent jobs a couple hours south of you. :wink:

Hey, babe - Would love to move! Wanna buy a house?! Housing market is just as lousy as the job market, but you never know, if we get desperate enough you might just find us all on your doorstep with a mini van full! Shocked
Sounds like we insomniacs might be getting some better sleep in the last couple of days? Continued sweet dreams to all and hugs all around!
Night all. Tired after night one of week end conference! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey dev! Eeeeeek! If you have a house to sell that definitely binds you. Truly.....let me know if I can be of any help to you guys.

Love ya sister!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 09:25 pm
Hiya Dev and Brooke, nice to see you, but may need to peg back Brooke a rung or two. No need to rub it in Miss smartie after I made a confession, I can more than hold my own, guess who's doing the wiping today? Laughing

Sleep well Dev, sending you vibes.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 09:30 pm
Dutchy wrote:
Hiya Dev and Brooke, nice to see you, but may need to peg back Brooke a rung or two. No need to rub it in Miss smartie after I made a confession, I can more than hold my own, guess who's doing the wiping today? Laughing

Sleep well Dev, sending you vibes.

Well, Dutchy ......it doesn't surprise me that you have a brain to go along with the whole package. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 09:52 pm
Pardon my oversight O Beaked One. Good morning. (And yes you are mopping the floor with me today)! Good morning Brooke. Looks like I just missed Dev. Been in and out of the garden even though it is a bit nippier than I thought out there.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 11:20 pm
Got to give it to you Brooke, you're sure on the ball. :wink:

Game is not finished yet ddxx, you may come with a late run. Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 12:21 am
Hey, Brooke-y! Aren't you sweet! Just bein' here for me on the Black Pearl is awesome for me. Thanks for all the encouragement.
Looks like I'm on insomnia watch tonight! Shocked
Gonna get e-mail and putz around. Who knows maybe I'll get back to sleep sooner rather than later?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 12:26 am
Hiya Dev, we're thinking of you as well downunder, unfortunately we can't do much more than sending you vibes but sure wish your lot improves soon. Have faith dear friend.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 01:13 am
Vibes are good and faith is the one thing I've got plenty of! Very Happy
You guys definitely buoy me up tho.

Insomnia monster! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 01:29 am
Morning Lovelies

Trying to give you a little Friday faith feeling Dev....

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=viPWb3ieH6o

Evening BEAgle - hope it's been a good day for with your son (sure MaMaBEAgle is happy to have her little boy home) Hugs to the Dutchy Clan.

Wishing y'all a kind world Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 03:28 am
Hi there Izzie, sure has been a good and busy day, some lovely seafood hit the table tonight. Think of lobster, prawns and oysters not to mention the abalone, that should be enough to make your mouth water. Laughing
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 05:51 am
My usual hit-and-run "Good Morning" post. (Boy, you all talk a lot! Hard to keep up when I'm pressed for time Razz )
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 07:36:37