"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 10:12 pm
Izzie that post by Rudyard Kipling sounds like I've read it before. Say cappy how's those new dancing legs coming along? Sadie has perked up just a bit, she's even starting to bark at her ol buddy the mail man. Friend came to the door earlier and she did her protect the house bit Laughing she sounds just like a girdly girl. :wink: It sounded like she was a coon dog. Shocked
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 01:53 am
Good Morning Lovely Crew

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY "K"

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/large_fairy__Fairy_tale_0421.jpg

JPB - you must be so proud of your big little girl. Happy Happy Birthday to her - she's starting her future in a positive way - and is a beautiful, talented girlie. Wishing her a wonderful day. Very Happy

Hope our Ozy's had a great day and our Indeedee did well with the game today - you do realise Bosun, she is just giving you a chance, you know, she can't show you just how good she is quite yet, right!!?!! :wink:

Missy - glad you got all sorted yesterday and hope today is a good one. When are you likely to hear re the job?

QueenDev - just remember, we all know in some way how "down" we can get.... but the joy of the Black Pearl is, we will try and bring you back up if you are down - there's one of you struggling - and lots of us to reach up to.... and if it's hard to reach up - well, we all jump in and keep you afloat - we're here for that, as well as to hug you and send you lots of love and have a laugh with you. You are incredible - and here, in this particular little world - we all care about one another so much... so... if you need to reach out, just do - or if you just need to reach for the deckhands whilst we're dancing on the deck - then....feel free - they are pretty good dancers! Watch the BabyBlue's hands tho - he does like to wander around!!!!! Hugs to hubby too and lots of posivibes for him winging their way from all around the world.

Alex - lovely to see you - hope the eye is less black and opening well. How did your surprise dinner go? Did you have fun? Did you look surprised? :wink:

BigRedDude - so glad to hear Sadie dawg has picked up a bit. Lots of butt scratches to her and I hope she continues to feel stronger each day. Dancing legs are doing coco - ready to salsa!!!

BEAgle - I gotta get ready for this meeting this morning so will try and yabber tonite with you hun. Kk!

Vegemite - hope you are OK little one - sorry we got cut short yesterday - catch up soon sweetie.

TC - always good to see you here hunni - hope Mr TC is doing well - and your world is getting better each day ((TC))

I have somehow got to sort myself out this morning (energy please someone) and then have to drive to the hospital to see the consultant. Maybe he will come up with something today to knock this flare on the head. Hey ho - best get moving and I will try and see you all as soon as poss.

Lovin y'all and wishing a great day to everyone. Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 06:37 am
Good Morning Crew!

I am beginning to think I am not a morning person anymore. I really hate that.

Hey Izzie....I don't know when I will hear about the job...I know it will be soon probably. We shall see. Whether I get it or not - it will be just fine. I have so much to do around here...I really would rather have something part time. I am sending some excess energy from testosterone laden little boys your way sister!

And to all of you sweet folks. I hope your day has been or will be wonderful. When you lay your head on your pillow tonight - I hope you can smile at the day and be happy...

I am taking the boys OUT today. They are driving me nuts.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 07:37 am
Oh -- thank you, Izzie. I'll show it to Miss K just as soon as she cracks her eyelids apart. That could well be awhile. Rolling Eyes

I hope your appt today goes well and some relief is coming your way {{{{ HUGS }}}}

I've a lot of end-of-month stuff looming over me so I'm going to be scarce again today.

Enjoy your day OUT with the boys, Missy, and I hope the rest of the crew have a happy Thursday.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 08:12 am
Hi all, Eagle just dropping in before hopping into my bunk. Izzie hope all went well today, been out most of the day, hence unable to yabber tonight. Just like to tell you that ddxx wiped the floor with me today, I just didn't get a look in, how smart is she? Smile

All you guys have a great day wherever you are, in particular JPB, trust the birthday party will be a cracker.

Good night all.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 08:21 am
Hey hey... nite BEAgle... love ya hun.

Missy - hope you have a good day with the monkeeees - and thanku darlin' girl.

JPB - wishing K a fab day - what time did she arrive in? Bless her - hard to believe she is 18 a? Hugs to your beauiful girl.

Hope all the crew are k and having a good day.

I'm tired... I need to rest up.

Smooches all Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 12:22 pm
alex240101 wrote:

Devriesj. Hello fellow stateswoman. I'm sorry to read about your misfortune. By the sound of it, I'd guess your husband worked in the automotive industry. Am I close?/quote]
Believe it or not, no. Computers. There are just NO jobs around here! He's pretty much overqualified for anything he applies for and for the well-paying 'high fallutin' jobs he's somehow under qualified or doesn't have enough years experience under his belt. So frustrating!

Thanks again for all of your well wishes!
Happy Birthday to Miss K! What does the new adult want for her birthday? Know that I am wishing it for her, JPB.
Mis- your dinner last night sounds fab. Come make some for me? :wink:

See you all dancin' about the deck! :wink:
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 12:39 pm
Miss K says Thank You Very Much for the birthday wishes and lovely cake. She arrived around 1:00 am this morning and has an all-nighter planned for tonight. Digital camera and harmonica in key of D have been opened and appreciated. And... she's off celebrating with her friends until our appointed dinner reservation time where we'll meet up again, chow down, and bid her a happy, SAFE adventure tonight.

I'm secretly wondering just how long it takes for new piercings and possibly tattoos to appear. She's been waiting for this day for A Very Long Time.

dev -- being over-qualified or under-qualified for the job pool is frustrating indeed. I hope he finds something soon.

I hope the cap'n is getting some much needed rest. Sending healing thoughts and special hugs your way, Izzie.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 12:44 pm
JPB wrote:

I'm secretly wondering just how long it takes for new piercings and possibly tattoos to appear. She's been waiting for this day for A Very Long Time.

hehe! It won't take long, trust me. :wink: I got mine the same day.

A Happy 18th birthday to her! And may you survive the new era, mommy!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 12:46 pm
Dev .....have you guys ever considered moving?

Seriously decent jobs a couple hours south of you. :wink:
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 12:49 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
JPB wrote:

hehe! It won't take long, trust me. :wink: I got mine the same day.

A Happy 18th birthday to her! And may you survive the new era, mommy!

Laughing Mr B and I told her that she should register to vote. Believe it or not, that wasn't the highest item on her to do list.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 01:07 pm
Ha ha! That doesn't surprise me! Laughing

I am so absolutely positive that you and Mr B have done such a wonderful job raising her that whatever she does in the way of a tattoo or piercings will be tasteful. :wink:

I got mine where my parents don' t have to see it. Well, the tattoo at least. My naval piercing they see quite a bit ..but only in the summer when I am wearing crop tops or a bathing suit. Any other body piercings (other than ears which I had done very young) are a turn off to me, so they had no worries there.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 01:47 pm
Thanks, Brooke.

I have asked that whatever she chooses to do be done so that it can be reasonably covered or removed when I'm looking. At least until I get used to the idea....

This is definitely a new era for us. We still have Miss M who is 16-going-on-25 here with us but it won't be long until they're both off in college. K is very much a happy 18-year-old, looking forward to being off on her own in the fall. She has every intention of enjoying her summer.

How 'bout you? Are you enjoying your reprieve from school?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 04:43 pm
Oh a little tattoo here or there will be just fine! :wink: I know I would worry a bit too though...I am sure she will make a good choice JPB. Happy Birthday to her!

I have had 4 little boys today. Took them to the Science Center downtown and we saw Dinosaurs Alive at the IMAX. It was fun...it was exhausting...I swear there had to be at least 10 Daycamp groups there...It was hard keeping up with my four.

But the movie was great. I thought I was going to toss my cookies at one point though...we had to sit so close and it felt like I was actually on the dadgum jeep going throught the Gobe desert.

The house looks pretty good. I have to fold and cook and then I can call it a day.

I hope you all had a good day.
I am sorry I haven't read a lot today...I have focus issues though. :wink:
hugs
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 04:48 pm
How's mismi today?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 04:53 pm
Hi to all! Haven't caught up on all the posts yet but hope everyone is well. Weekend looming ahead - great. Very strong winds here overnight and yesterday but certainly not tornado strength. No damage here - we are in a bit of sheltered area - but other areas suffered - trees down, roof damage. But eased off now and promises to be a nice weekend.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 04:55 pm
Hey DeeDee...sorry to hear that...but very thankful that you all didn't get any damage. Weather...scary stuff...

Alex! Thanks for asking...I am fine thank you. I was in a bit of a funk earlier but I found my way out of it.

How are you?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 04:58 pm
Hey Crew

Hoping that everyone has had a good day and your worlds are all k.

Congratulations to "K" again - adulthood - and piercingsĀ…..oooooh! Hope that doesn't happen soooooo quickly - bless! Have a wonderful meal out tonite JPB and please hug your big-little-girl from AuntyIz! Love her.

QueenDev - glad to see you dancin' on the deck! Good onya gal. Posivibes still on their way.

Missy - OH MY - you have been a busy gal. Bet the boys had a fab time - rest up a little tonite hunni.

Babbling - hope the dentist went OK and all is better with you girlie xox

Hey Alex - hope your world is being kind to you and the eye is better.

Indeedee - glad you are not being hit by the weather and that it's gonna get better over the weekend. Hope all went well with Papa's bloodtest results. Hugs to you girlie.

Off to my berth shortly - hope everyone gets that Friday feeling soon.

Crew - you are the bestĀ…. Lovin' y'all Razz
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 04:59 pm
I'm fine, thank you. I'd be doing better if I had some shallot/avocado tomato/basil pasta.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:03 pm
it wuz gooood. Wish I could send you some Alex.

Izzie...take care of yourself and rest well...heed the doc. Get your sleep. I know it is hard though...follow JPB's advice...ONE and deep breaths... :wink: hugs honey.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 09:28:47