"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 10:39 am
It is pitiful - I say it - I don't do it...or I do do it - depending on what it is I said I would do or wouldn't do. ummm let me start over... Razz :wink:

whatchoo doing here JPB? :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 12:16 pm
Laughing
Thank you for the kind and encouraging words mis- honey. Made my day!

Hey JPB!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 12:47 pm
hey dev!

I'm not here
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 12:50 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 12:51 pm
I am backing away from the computer...going to the basement and then to the garage...you will not see me again [size=7]for at least 30 minutes[/size]
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 12:58 pm
Hey hey Dev

OH MY! Hun - how crap for you to have to sell stuff, leave alone it being your rings. Am so sad for you, that things are that tight hun. You are amazing to be able to hold your sunny disposition as you do.... it must be very hard to struggle with financial worries as well as keeping the family all together in the head. I am sure that it must be very wearing trying to remain positive - but hunni, you are doing a great job at doing so and I hope you will vent here if needs be.... k!

It must be hard for hubby too - when you want to work, and are unable to - it kinda messes with your head. I hope that his despondancy will not stay with him - tho I know those sound easy words, when in reality - he probably feels like sh!te.

Hugs to the both of you and know we are here if you feel like having a real spout! You're a fab gal QueenDev - keep wearing your tiara - and...

here's a marguerita .... one for you, one for hubby

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/BlueMargarita2.jpg

Missy.....JPB...... you still here!!!! Razz

(I did something.... I didn't finish it.... but I have papers all over the floor and a great big pile of hole punched bits!!!! I've been sorting paperwork Shocked ) :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 01:00 pm
HA - so when I am typing away you are both still here..... I am so laughing Laughing Laughing

I SAW YOU BOTH
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 03:32 pm
Good Morning crew, nice to be here once again, a very cold morning downunder. I read with a heavy heart what Dev has written about her present circumstances, oh dear, life can be so tough, hang in there dear friend we're all praying for you.

Izzie, mismi and JPB and all the other crew members hope you had a good day whilst tghe Eagle was zzzzzzzzing. Waiting for ddxx to show up and see if she want to challenge me to another game. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 03:37 pm
BEAgle hunni - is it that time already???? It feels like a few minutes ago I was talking with you Shocked Which means I have to go to bed soon - which is no good with papers all over the floor still and I have a meeting here at 10am! Oh nooooooooo! Hey ho!

How was your sleep

(laptop on floor next to me - so I will carry on with papers :wink: )

(sneeze sneeze... oof!)
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 04:24 pm
Hey I'm back for a peek. I have accomplished quite a bit believe it or not. Garage better - not all clean yet. But the bathroom. I cleaned the grout and replaced the potty seat (boys - enough said) and mopped the floors. Cleaned the baseboards and washed a load of clothes.

Now I need to figure out what to eat for supper. ick. Not in a cooking mood.

Where is everybody?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 04:32 pm
Hi mismi, I'm proud of you, what an active girl you've been today, now a simple meal and you can relax. Feet up and the Eagle will fetch you a margarita. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 04:43 pm
That works :wink:

How'd you sleep Dutchy? Whatcha' got planned for your day?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 04:54 pm
Slept like a log, pretty average day coming up mismi, taking my wife shopping down the mall, pushing the trolley and paying the bills. Laughing Probably have a quick lunch somewhere and out to friends in the hills tonight for a bbq, they're leaving for an European vacation shortly, some sort of a farewell do. Maybe also playing a game on line with ddxx if she is game enough to show up. :wink:
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 05:01 pm
did someone mention margaritas?

Hey, Missy -- I got LOTS done today. Razz

Miss K turns 18 at midnight and she has all sorts of plans now that curfew doesn't apply to her Shocked

dev -- I didn't mean to skip over your situation when I was being goofy earlier. Sending warm thoughts your way.

mornin' Dutchy -- I hope Thursday treats you well.

Izzie -- Well done on spreading those papers all around! Want some help gathering them all back together again?

I need to get dinner cooking and a meeting tonight means that I'll have to wait for another time for that margarita <sigh>.

Have a good evening or day everyone.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 05:01 pm
I am sure she is and she will hopefully get the better of you today :wink: Sounds like a good day Dutchy...have fun. I must finish cleaning up all my little messes and finish dinner.

I may see you later...
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 05:11 pm
Shoot JPB...glad you got something done...

I missed your post...I am putting off the making of the dinner.

ugh.

Hope you get girly to get home at a decent hour Very Happy :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 05:42 pm
You guys rock!
And thanks for the 'tini's, Iz-! Love the blue - yum! Now ma tung's bwu! Hubby is enjoying his on the couch whilst watching an old western and trying to chill out.
Oh, JPB, I take no offense at funnin'. It's the best thing! But I humbly accept your well wishes. And please feel free to take of the alcoholic refreshments! They are fab!
You are all too kind. I'm feeling quite the emotional wasteland of a basket case today. Happens after a 'hard-fought' session.
I thank you for just a place to vent and have fun!! My wish is not to bring anyone down!!
Mis-, you just keep rockin' and doin' the best you can. And BTW, you look mah-velous doing it!
JPB - Would 'Miss K' be one of yours? Happy birthday to her ... and God help YOU! Laughing
Hey, Dutch, my old friend and bud - hope you're having a wonderful day.
p.s. sent you the 'challenge' for Jinky Pop. (I just couldn't resist!) But I'm not sure I get it yet! yiiii
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 05:47 pm
Hello Izzie and crew. Wednesday today. Deadline tomorrow. I'll meet it. An old friends birthday party Friday. Saturday, my brother(in law), is tieing the knot. Hope he shows.
Hello Dutchy, mismi, jpb.
Devriesj. Hello fellow stateswoman. I'm sorry to read about your misfortune. By the sound of it, I'd guess your husband worked in the automotive industry. Am I close?
Just stopped pouring. Time to tip toe through the garden.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:17 pm
I made orzo pasta with cherry tomatoes, shallots, and goat cheese...with a red wine vinegrette and salt and pepper...little bit of fresh basil...

yum.

kids didn't like it though. Razz
oh well...they had chicken. Rolling Eyes

I have had a couple of glasses of my white wine and am feeling pretty content...

hugs to you all.... :wink:
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:48 pm
dev, sorry to hear you're having a difficult time. Uncertainty re: work is something my husband and I know too well. I hope things improve soon.

(Hi to everyone. Not around much but will check in when time allows.)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 11:32:39