"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

ehBeth

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 08:28 pm
All hands to the lifeboat ...

http://www.whitby-yorkshire.co.uk/lifeboat/lifeboat_unclesdaveandgeorge.jpg

I knew all of that dragonboat race training would pay off.

Row row row our boat
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 08:50 pm
I recruited some oarsmen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eviSAp51KKE

Rock
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 09:32 pm
Good one Rocky, boy did some of those pigs have serious honkers!! Smile

Hi to Ehbeth - love your skirt!! :wink:

BTW - Dutchy is seriously kicking my a** in a game we are playing. Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 10:11 pm
oo no DDX..dnt u knw the bosun yet? he's just chasing you :wink: the bEAgle dont ya worry
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 10:31 pm
verbivore wrote:
oo no DDX..dnt u knw the bosun yet? he's just chasing you :wink: the bEAgle dont ya worry

Verbivore we are playing a word game and it is not called "chasey". Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 10:41 pm
Hi Verby - don't worry I won't let him "catch" me. :wink: How you doing??
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 10:59 pm
oooo izzie so there u go again..

"IF" was a poem I just loved so much and had often recited in school competitions.

Today..am leaving for the dentist and ths week i dunno..is turning out to b too much of chaos with just ""planning"" of packing..
nothing whatsoever is accomplished till the minute..i again ""plan"" that from 1st of july ill be free but again the procrastinating librans would hopefully find their way somehow..

OO mismi..thnk u sooo much for sending the vibes from there...its anoher 2 weeks ahead and im still just "day dreaming" u can call it Smile

lemme ctch up wit some work here..before i gt bck to u crew..
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 11:05 pm
dddx still there? im fine...ctching up wit a lil work..
hnk the bosun is gonna enjoy since ur gonna let him win..so celebrate u two with a glass of Chardonnay..o no i forgt u both had a favorite stuff!!!well wil thnk abt it latr
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 05:43 am
Just letting you know I won the game verbivore but ddxx is a tough competitor and she'll be out for revenge tomorrow. I celebrated with a rum and coke. Hope the dentist looked after you and restored your lovely smile. Pretty quiet on board today, looking forward to some action later on.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:15 am
Good Morning!

How are you VBV?
ehBeth as always, good to see you..
hiya Rock
Dutchy..you beat DeeDee? How unchivalrous. :wink:
DeeDee Kick his fanny tomorrow.
JPB - wishing you a happy day
Dev- ONE and breathe...how'd you sleep?
Brooke...hoping you have a great day as well.
Try..well

I am a domestic goddess today. I will be cleaning. a LOT. The garage has become a little messy. again.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p64/craftynanny_2007/Digital%20pics/goddess.png

Izzie...thinking of you sweety, hoping you slept well and are rested.

Hugs to you all,
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:28 am
Hey Crew...

Ooooh Missy - aren't you beautiful - all orange and domestic. I like that look - so will join you - I have a meeting here tomorrow - and tho my carpet is hoovered (ugh, dislike carpets - wood floors are so much nicer) all the stuff that was on the floors.....is now on the sofas.......mmmm - need to sort.

Did the school run this morning, got back, and had to go to bed. Have had no energy at all - lupus is still cr*p but see my immnologist tomorrow. Maybe he will have a magic wand Rolling Eyes So, have been in and out of some kind of semi-conscious sleep - between phonecalls - of which I have 6 from various folk.

Beautiful day here - so know I need to go and do stuff and find some energy from within. No worries. Got to be done.

Awaiting calls from the "professionals" - HA - am right in the mood for that. Strong, calm and unemotional. Cool. Smile I have my perspective and have put the sheath across the Wilkinson Sword Tongue for the greater good! Whatever happens today.... I'm ready. All is quiet right now.

Great to see everyone yabbering and to have so many on the deck.

Wishing everyone a fab day and big hugs to one and all.

Lovin' y'all Razz
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:51 am
Izzie wrote:
Awaiting calls from the "professionals" - HA - am right in the mood for that. Strong, calm and unemotional. Cool. Smile I have my perspective and have put the sheath across the Wilkinson Sword Tongue for the greater good! Whatever happens today.... I'm ready. All is quiet right now.

Lemme know if you need ventriloquist support from behind. Cool

Hey, Missy -- Great job on the good intentions. I've got lots of those today too. BUT, are we actually gonna get anything accomplished? Razz

I hope all remaining crew have a productive day while Missy and I sit here and procrastinate.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 06:51 am
Hi Izzie how nice to see you albeit a little worse for wear but still with a lot of spirit. I sincerely pray the immunologist will be able to make your suffering a little easier when you see him tomorrow. Stay calm and take care Captain. Sending you heaps of vibes from downunder. xox
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 07:23 am
JPB wrote:

Hey, Missy -- Great job on the good intentions. I've got lots of those today too. BUT, are we actually gonna get anything accomplished? Razz

I hope all remaining crew have a productive day while Missy and I sit here and procrastinate.

Laughing - of COURSE! Today is the day we will actually DO what we SAY we are going to do...bu....I am still sitting here. Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 07:27 am
Me too..... love us a? Very Happy Razz

I did try.... but nope.... body will not co-operate. Can't do strong mind and functioning body at the same time - not today - that's fine... happy days! Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 08:47 am
still here :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 09:04 am
hey you there.... me too also!

BUT

I am feeling a little more energised now - so I AM going to see if I can do something

k...

back in 5 Laughing
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 09:54 am
Mornin' (from here) all - well lat morning anyway. Just catching up on the yabberin'. Loved your post from last nite, Iz-. I know the poem as well. Beautiful. Hope all is well with you, yours and your abode.
So, our verb- is a champion poetry reciter? Had an old a2k friend - whom I miss dearly. We used to quoted poems back and forth. She was much better than I!
So, just what game are you too into, DeeDee & Dutchy? And can I get in on it?! Very Happy
Yes, mis-, got more sleep last nite. yay! I need to be a bit domestic today as well, but it's rainy and the grey makes me ever so slow to motivate! But you go right ahead! :wink: p.s. Make sure that tiara I gotcha is firmly in place whilst domesticating!!
Just by way of explanation to my bestest buddies & shipmates, hubby is feeling really down about the whole job thing. Notta one in sight and he's lookin'! Last week I had to sell my rings (including my wedding one) for grocery money. Can you believe that? In this day and age. It boggles the mind. And yet we keep on keepin' on.
Also, I have had to do some intensive psychotherapy. (We all have to do it if we're to be good counselors.) - Just so we don't transfer our own personal junk onto a counselee .... blah, blah, blah. Needless to say, yesterday I uncovered some not so nice stuff from my past that I find myself wrestling with myself today. Sad Razz Anywho....
Hope y'all have a great day. I'll be in and out I'm sure. Oh, and my booth is all set up!
http://www.wm.edu/amst/370/2005/sp1/images/lucy%20doctor%20stand.jpg
Friends actually put a poster like this on my college door!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 10:12 am
OH DEV! I am so sorry. Ye gads. I hope he finds something soon. I know that weighs heavy on a mans mind. He has to be beside himself and you dealing with all of that. Well...it is understandable that you are wrestling with it...get a good hold on it sister and pin it down. Please know I am thinking of you too. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way...glad to hear you slept...and thanks for the tiara...it does make this mundane mess less of a pain :wink: (((DEV)))take care of you sweety
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 10:30 am
Missy -- I see you... Cool
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 01:28:17