"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 09:19 pm
Hey Missy and Brooke. Missy hope you enjoyed your party - sounds like you did. Put your jammies on, pour a wine and chill out over a chicky movie. Everything fine here, all well. But munchkin has just learnt to open outside doors. Thank heavens I have high bolts to push up as well but with all the prevention once they learn that's a no-no that's the best measure. Plus he can now open the fridge ( heaven help the eggs!!!)
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 09:22 pm
Yeah it sounds like you are going to have your hands full DeeDee! Holy cow! It will settle down again. Don't you just love it when you can put them on a blanket and they stay there? That is certainly easier! Laughing

Good Night - see you tomorrow!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 09:29 pm
Good night Missy ((xx))
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 10:39 pm
yabber yabber..a lot of planning going on..and unfortunately the net connection at home is working stupid..
have arranged for "packers and movers" to shift the luggage still i think we have to do a lill - huge arrangements before they can just pack and go.
Me wanna go Pune and meet my old friends too..have to find time and space for that dunno wen..
today my husbands friends bday and considering im the only sis around I've planned to make "Payasam" for all friends..

now payasam is a sweet milk drink..so thick and so yummy.,...if u have had milkmaid - condensed milk..its the lighter version of the same Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 12:41 am
Hi verbivore nice of you to call in, wouldn't mind joining you for a glass of that payasam, if that's ok Smile

How's that jinky pop bloke going ddxx, are you getting the better of him yet? :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 06:58 am
Good Morning Crew...all who have been here and all who will come.

Izzie, I hope you rested well last night. And that you are feeling better today.

VBV I am thinking about you as you get ready to move and all the details...sending you all kinds of good thoughts!

Dev...I hope to hear you slept well as well. Know what it means to get a good nights sleep.

DeeDee...I hope the Munchkin didn't wear you out too terribly - you are a sweet grandmother.

Dutchy...hope you had a good day dear...

Brooke...what are you up to this summer? Are you taking summer classes or getting a break? I probably should have read that but I missed it somehow.

Try..just love it when you visit.

Rock - your name suits you brother... :wink:

JPB...I hope work is being kind and that you are doing well.

BigRed...hang in there, good to see you too...

TTH - hoping that shoulder gets to feeling better soon. I know you will be thankful to have all this behind you.

okeydokey...I hope you all have a great day or night...

HUGS TO YOU ALL AND TO ANYONE I MISSED
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:21 am
Morning Lovelies

oh oh oh DITTO all that sunshine girl said above me!!!! How happy was that Very Happy Missy - you sound great girlie.

I have been terribly remiss in my "log" and hope to get back to doing that soon - but am thinking about y'all and just so happy to see everyone on board. It's fab.

Stormy seas are brewing in the Iz world - tomorrow is going to be an eventful day and I don't really think I am up to it. However, tomorrow is tomorrow and today I have a little peace as I have unplugged the phones Razz The summer cold is a nuisance - headhurt and sore throat and generally feeling bleugh - little fella has gotten over his pretty quick other than the residual cough cough splutter cough - so hopefully all will be right in a few days.

(Kitty is not back)

Lovely day today - not brilliant sunshine, but quite warm and pleasant. Was sitting by the river earlier contemplating my navel and time just went by..... just disappeared with the water and down under the bridge out to the sea. So here I am now, gotta bunch of stuff I really need to be doing so will be on and off the deck.

Lovin y'all and great to see everyone. Razz
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:28 am
Take care, Izzie. I hope you are not too stressed out. Mismi and Dutchy have been keeping your ship afloat. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:33 am
Morning crew, reporting to the Captain, all is well and you're guiding the ship from here on as the Eagle is going to have some shut eye shortly.

Sorry to read Kitty is still missing Captain, time we start a search party methinks, any volunteers?

You all have a great day until next time, cheers for now.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:44 am
Mornin' MizIzz, et al.

Izzie -- here's hoping that kitty shows up at the old house eventually, if not on your current doorstep.

Glad the little guy is feeling better, hope you do soon.

Today is a gorgeous day and other than a few projects that I need to wrap up, I'll be spending it outside.

Tomorrow, on the other hand, I will be sitting here with you.

Get lots of rest today, hun.

Oh -- and I don't suppose there was any brekkies this morning, eh?

Missy - Thanks loads, and yes, kindness and wellness abound.

To all those not sleeping -- one word; oxygen. Breathe. S-L-O-W-L-Y and deeply. Don't allow any thoughts into your head except the word ONE. One breathe at a time. Count to one with each breath. Don't count how many times you say the word one. Just count to one over and over with each slow, deep breath. Continue for at least one minute (the first breath might actually be painful if you're so tense that your chest is constricted). Just breathe. Just count to one. At the end of a minute or two, roll over into your regular sleeping position. Keep your mind free from racing thoughts. You should fall asleep soon.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 08:23 am
I am on my way to apply for a full-time position as a teachers aid with the eclipse program at school. If I get it, I will be working with special ed children and I am so excited. I want to get it. It is at the same school the boys are at so they will just ride with me to and from the school. It would be ideal. Wish me luck!
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 08:24 am
Morning all, what's up?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 08:26 am
Crossing fingers, toes, and eyes for Missy.

good luck!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 08:46 am
Hey crew

Thanks JPB - can I start now... ONE ONE ONE ONE... and wake up Saturday!

K - thanku Wandel - yep - this crew is the best and this ship will always be afloat. You are a sweetheart - thanku.

My stormy seas commenced already and I think the tidal wave is fast approaching - so I'm putting on my lifevest right now. Problems with the eldest son have taken a turn. I am getting more used to these events - but it's like a bleeding heart. Trying to deal right now so ..... no worries.

Hey Unc - how is your good lady? and how are you? Hope you're world is well and the sun is shining for you - if not in the sky, then in your hearts.

MISSY - very best wishes... go in and shine like you do and we will all be here waiting to hear back from you. Love to you hun - just do the best you can.

BEAgle - big sleep darlin' and I will catch you at the sunrise Smile

oohhh - just met the other neighbours along the road - Maddie decided to go introduce herself to David and Joy!!!! Nice folk - and loved my little dawg. mmmmmmmmmmm need to sort out the hole in the fence methinks! Rolling Eyes She went to the pub on Sunday - well, not such a bad plan - and some kind folk brought her back. Certainly one way to meet people - but need to get my confidence up and go and meet folk without the dawg running along the road!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 08:51 am
alternative seas, hun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvu-8Pq00CM
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 09:05 am
Good afternoon Izzie. I'm doin' OK, just busier than the proverbial one-armed paper hanger. My wife is doing terrific, it's nine weeks today that she had her surgery. She is getting around very well with her cane and as long as she doesn't over do she has very little pain.
I've had to do a lot of traveling the last few weeks that's why I've been AWOL. How have you been?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 09:05 am
Good luck mismi Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 09:58 am
I am back. I spoke with the principle...and really, I already knew her and she said she would speak to the teacher I would possibly be helping and give her my information. Anyway...I just hope I get it. Need it to be easy and fairly uncomplicated - s'what I'm hoping for anyway...we shall see.

thanks for the good wishes - I will let y'all know when I hear something.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 11:47 am
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 01:16 pm
mismi wrote:
I am on my way to apply for a full-time position as a teachers aid with the eclipse program at school. If I get it, I will be working with special ed children and I am so excited. I want to get it. It is at the same school the boys are at so they will just ride with me to and from the school. It would be ideal. Wish me luck!

Hope you get that position Mismi. Cool oh and thanks Tryagain Surprised
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 05:25:50