0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 01:24 pm
It just means you are not as pathetic as me :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 01:25 pm
YEP!!! Laughing :wink:

......and mismi you are not pathetic. What's pathetic is I posted the word "blank" for a post because the screen said I couldn't post a blank message Laughing

Edit: The YEP was for bigred
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 03:18 pm
Morning crew, enjoyed reading the gossip this morning, let me tell you I have no problems sleeping. Just close my eyes, whether sitting in a chair or lying down, I'm off and out in a second. Annoys my spouse who has the same habits as all of you when it comes to sleeping, must be a female trait. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 04:12 pm
Good morning all - must be something in the air about sleeplessness. I have been up since 6 am and hubby headed into the office at 5 am as he couldn't sleep. (Guess that shoots your theory down the tube Dutchy Smile ) Anyway nice to see the sun come up. Doctor run for papa today to get blood test results. School holidays coming up at end of week which means sister (teacher) has time off so "ladies day" coming up. Smile Hanging out for this one.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 05:02 pm
Evening All......

Morning Both Very Happy

well, or rather unwell - got the little fella's bug.... ugh! Blinder headache and all that stuff! ugh ugh. Being pathetically feeble with no energy. Hammering probably wasn't the best plan in the world... or the 2 more holes Rolling Eyes but hey, the study wall can't be seen for pics! Which is a bit lovely really.

Spoke to the little fellas school about the bus episode this morning - please no..... not again tomorrow - will get there a little earlier to be on the safe side methinks.

What else.... oh, BATS (yes, I am) - lots of them - have been sitting watching them at the bottom of the garden, flying around on their apparent "low flight path" - she said, recovering the crick in the neck form ducking. I had a juvenile roost at Links Tor which was protected - all year roost so loads of big-eared bats.... and now.... lots more - just not in my loft (stinky little critters!) So, that was very lovely too.

(Kitty still missing - can't talk about that)

So, planning on an early nite tonite...well, soonish - sleep puuulllleeez!

Missy - hope you had a fab time with the girlfriends at the poooool.

BEAgle (xox) - oh hey,,,,, nope you have it yet to come.... HA! Twisted Evil

Indeedee - "ladies day" - mmmmmm - winery, high heels (no prior stubbed toes this time please) and a little bit of girl fun a? Good for you girlie. Hugs to PaPa - hope all are good results.

Great to see everyone yabbering away - and wishing all a great Tuesday.

Crew - you are the very best. Ozys to the helm.

Oh..... just in case BEAgle

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=zOx8A-TzHoQ&feature=related

NO NO NO!!!!!

(ADORE Richard Hammond) Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz oh....dream catcher can I have one with him me..... preferably with me in the driving seat a? Shocked Razz

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz-0Zj8n38M&feature=related

Indeedee - can yer watch to check the Bosun dosen't go near a lighthouse - the flashing lite may make our Bosun BEAgle... reaching for his wallet, and wife saying "more" So laughing!.

(((Love you BEAgle)))) x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 05:04 pm
Evening All......

Morning Both Very Happy

well, or rather unwell - got the little fella's bug.... ugh! Blinder headache and all that stuff! ugh ugh. Being pathetically feeble with no energy. Hammering probably wasn't the best plan in the world... or the 2 more holes Rolling Eyes but hey, the study wall can't be seen for pics! Which is a bit lovely really.

Spoke to the little fellas school about the bus episode this morning - please no..... not again tomorrow - will get there a little earlier to be on the safe side methinks.

What else.... oh, BATS (yes, I am) - lots of them - have been sitting watching them at the bottom of the garden, flying around on their apparent "low flight path" - she said, recovering the crick in the neck form ducking. I had a juvenile roost at Links Tor which was protected - all year roost so loads of big-eared bats.... and now.... lots more - just not in my loft (stinky little critters!) So, that was very lovely too.

(Kitty still missing - can't talk about that)

So, planning on an early nite tonite...well, soonish - sleep puuulllleeez!

Missy - hope you had a fab time with the girlfriends at the poooool.

BEAgle (xox) - oh hey,,,,, nope you have it yet to come.... HA! Twisted Evil

Indeedee - "ladies day" - mmmmmm - winery, high heels (no prior stubbed toes this time please) and a little bit of girl fun a? Good for you girlie. Hugs to PaPa - hope all are good results.

Great to see everyone yabbering away - and wishing all a great Tuesday.

Crew - you are the very best. Ozys to the helm.

Oh..... just in case BEAgle

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=zOx8A-TzHoQ&feature=related

NO NO NO!!!!!

(ADORE Richard Hammond) Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz oh....dream catcher can I have one with him me..... preferably with me in the driving seat a? Shocked Razz

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz-0Zj8n38M&feature=related

Indeedee - can yer watch to check the Bosun dosen't go near a lighthouse - the flashing lite may make our Bosun BEAgle... reaching for his wallet, and wife saying "more" So laughing!.

(((Love you BEAgle)))) x
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 05:05 pm
Goodnight Izzieliz ((xx)) Will keep Bosun watch :wink: OOps better not wink he might think it is flashing lights! Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 05:10 pm
Laughing
Gonna try to get some decent sleep myself tonight. Think I'm exhausted enough. I hear ya, mis-. Insomnia is more part of who I am sometimes, methinks. Was doing really well, but gotta admit the money stress is not helping! Will think good thoughts and hopefully drift off tonight.
So glad to have the capable DeeDee keeping watch!
It's good to hear all the yabberin'.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 05:26 pm
Goodnight Dev ((xx))
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 06:48 pm
Girls turn the lights off before you go to bed, saw someone flashing something, and it wasn't what I expected. Laughing

Captain, mismi, Dev hope you sleep well, after the busy days you've had, so you tell me. Smile

Izzie I enjoyed your last post, you're such a teaser, full of mischief aren't you. :wink:

Oh nearly forgot my dear ddxx, how are you this morning blossom, another busy day ahead for you?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 07:21 pm
Thank you for asking Dutchy. Just another average day - babysitting, taking dad to docs and someone beating the cxxp out of me in Jinky! Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 07:24 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Thank you for asking Dutchy. Just another average day - babysitting, taking dad to docs and someone beating the cxxp out of me in Jinky! Smile

The only time someone can get the better of you. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 07:31 pm
Don't worry - not about to yield yet :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 07:38 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Don't worry - not about to yield yet :wink:

I love a woman with spirit. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 08:16 pm
So what would you like - scotch or gin?? :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 08:28 pm
Thank you for your sprited offer, I could do with a double scotch on the rocks please. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 08:54 pm
One lump - oops mean one ice cube or two :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 09:01 pm
I just got back from a party. I need to go drink some water. It was a girly thing, and we all got to dress up in our Sex in the City duds and play. I didn't feel like going but once I got my fancy clothes on I felt quite festive.

So I am about to go put on my soft, cuddly jammies and find something to veg with on the television. Hopefully will sleep soon, I have more to do tomorrow. It will be kind of a busy week actually.

Dutchy...if you got flashed with something and it wasn't what you were expecting exactly what were you expecting? I'm just asking.

DeeDee - hello hun! How are you? Hope you have a good day!

Dev - rest well dear. I hope you can calm that stress enough to get the restorative sleep...I hate money - it sucks. :wink:

Izzie - I hope you are sleeping well and that you wake up feeling great in the morning...I wish that for us all! :wink:

I am blessed to know y'all....
see you in the morning.
Mis
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 09:07 pm
Dutchy wrote:
Girls turn the lights off before you go to bed, saw someone flashing something, and it wasn't what I expected. Laughing

Well ****.....tell em' to do it again. I missed it! Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 07:27:52