"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

verbivore

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 03:12 am
dev..are you really suffering frm insomnia too much??
it might be coz of a lill too much stress..you can try taking out a lill time for yourself..a lill breathing exercise.in fresh air.you might feel a lill relaxed..
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 03:16 am
Morning ladies you all sound so down this morning, time the Eagle called in and gave you all a peg with his beak and stir you into action. I object about your statement about husband's Dev, you have no idea what this husband does around the place, why do you think my wife stuck by me all those years, my good looks? Laughing
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 04:05 am
hey watch out the handsome BEAgle is confessing its not just looks tht's made his wife stick by him all these years!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 04:28 am
Morning yall Laughing :wink: Have a great day
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 05:30 am
someone help me..

Gianni Versace the italian designer..

how do u pronounce his last name or the name of many of his products - Versace??

the dicionary and I feel it is "vur' seys"
wherein my boss and a few radical people insist it is "vur' sache"

whos right whos wrong?..is th bosun still around?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 05:43 am
Hey Vegemite...

It's "Ver - sa - chi"

haven't managed to take a rest yet - been on the phone to the delightful British Telecommunications.... pffffftftfftftftfppfpftftfts - Evil or Very Mad so going for a lie down now.

Hey to everyone - musn't start yabbering or I won't stop - need to lie down..... oh, actually, need a massage and a G&T I reckon.... but hey ho - off to my berth Smile
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 05:46 am
Morning all -

Hey, dev... is your insomnia the type where you can't get to sleep at night or do you crash because you're exhausted and then wake up a few hours later and your mind starts churning?

Sorry to hear that the cap'n isn't feeling well today. Glad the little guy is well enough to go back to school, though.

Hope you all have a glorious Monday!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 05:52 am
verbivore wrote:
someone help me..

Gianni Versace the italian designer..

how do u pronounce his last name or the name of many of his products - Versace??

the dicionary and I feel it is "vur' seys"
wherein my boss and a few radical people insist it is "vur' sache"

whos right whos wrong?..is th bosun still around?

Hi verbivore, just came on line, here is your answer to convince your boss you're right. Laughing
http://inogolo.com/pronunciation/Versace
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 08:09 am
Good Morning. I slept late. 7:20am...that NEVER happens. G-baby climbed in the bed early this morning and apparently he and I just snoozed right on through the alarm and Daddy getting up. But I feel amazing. Better than I have in a week. I just need at least 7 hours to feel right apparently - and I rarely get that. Must get to bed earlier.

Going to the pool in a bit. So I must get chores done before we head out. I am excited. I'm meeting a couple of my girlfriends from the beach over there and we are going to get to visit some while the kids swim.

I then have to come home and work. yuck. But it will be a nice break mid-day...

hugs to you all!
Missy
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 08:37 am
Good morning everyone.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 09:20 am
Hello Larry...how are you?
I find myself procrastinating again...go figure.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 09:28 am
bigred I read through some of Sadie's diary. I smiled about the ice cubes. My cat eats ice cubes. I don't blame Sadie for not liking brussel sprouts since I don't like them myself. I hope she is doing better.

Morning to all. I haven't read back to see how everyone is doing.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 11:52 am
I'm back after a bit of a snooze.
Hey, Dutch-, didn't mean to slight you in the least! My hubby is quite handy as well. I just find that "in my research" that the men-folk don't do as much multi-tasking as women do, thus we get more done at one time. We have to as moms etc. Sometimes it's just frustrating to feel like you're doing it all when he's doing 'one thing at a time'. He even admits to being the male "one-slot toaster"! One thing at a time... Anyway!

JPB - I have all kinds of insomnia! It's a peculiar animal as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes I can't get to sleep. Sometimes I can't stay asleep. It varies, and seems to come and go as it pleases!
And thanks for reminding me to 'breathe', verb-. It has been really stressful around here. I'm sure that's a big contributor.
Larry! Long time no see. Hope things are well. How's your wife?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 11:55 am
Hi guys! What's up is there a bout of sleeping sickness going round? If so; how can I catch it?

No really; later…
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 12:23 pm
Good morning afternoon or evening where ever you are on the earth.
Nice to hear from you Unclelarry.
TTH I am glad that you were able to look into sadie's diary. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 12:35 pm
Hey Crew

Good to see one and all. Hope everyone is having a good day having had a bit of a rest. I managed about 20mins before the world seemed to try my new telephone number - so, gave up on the idea! Confused Ha - got an email from British Telecom - charges were £124- HOW THE BL**DY HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!!!!!! Anyway - no worries - they are cancelling the charges. So, that's a bit happy a? (eejits)

Sitting here now listening to the little fella play flute.

Got a sore thumb and 3 nasty hammer holes in the wall when I retaliated to pinging nail heads! PPpPPFFpPFfTftTFtt hard walls! Sheesh! Rolling Eyes But I did it..... pictures covering up the holes and missing plaster - no probs.

Kitty still missing.

Yep BabyBlue - bit of the 'ole sleeping sickness going round- or lack of - heck, oh for sleeping like a bub. One day!
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 12:41 pm
Telecommunications company's just seem to take the biggest bite out of our pockets due to wrong computer errors. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 12:54 pm
Hello Folkses...We are back from the pool I am getting ready to go get showered and dressed for the second half of the day. Still haven't accomplished all I set out to...but such is life.

Hope you all are having a good one.

Dev...my sleep habits are in direct correlation to my stress levels. And imagination. It is a dangerous thing that.

hugs y'all,
mis
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 01:03 pm
You sure have a lot of post counts mismi. Hope you have a good day Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 01:12 pm
from my honeymoon days on the game threads. I am pathetic
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 09:29:10