"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 06:44 pm
Hey Indeedee - happy to see you girlie...

kitty is still a no show - worried for him now... hope he will just come strutting in with "the look" and a "didya miss me" mew. Worried for him tho. He's my boy.

Weather is appalling here right now - has rained non stop all day and nite. River is running a lot faster! Shocked

Tired now so heading up shortly. Love to you and yours Indeedee xxxx
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 07:24 pm
Goodnight Izzieliz ((xx)) Hope kitty comes back tomorrow.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 07:31 pm
Thanku hun ((xxxx))-

nite all - lovin ya

Crew you are always the very Best Very Happy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 07:38 pm
Aww, I missed the captain! Just poppin' in to say my hello's! Hope you all are doing great. Must peruse the last few pages of yabbering and catch up!
All's about as well as it can be expected here ... Toasting you all with a glass of cab tonight. Anyone gonna join me?
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 07:46 pm
Izzie! Just looked at the pics of your new digs and I must say ... When can I move in? I just love it!
And I must know what kind of idiot-proof camera you have. I need one myself & honey, those pics look pro! Very Happy So, Welcome home, girlie! Wish we could all be there to celebrate with you and have a nice garden party! I can just see it now ...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 09:57 pm
Hey Queen Dev...

k - really am to bed now - I should be able to see the sun rise - it's light but grey and still raining.

Hey - a garden party - that sounds fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can so see it too Very Happy

Camera is totally idiot proof - Panasonic Lumix (DMC TZ3 10xOpZm) 28mm. It's kinda old now and well worn - but great for snapping! Would highly recommend - it does all the work.

Thanks for the welcome home - remember - open invite!!!! Anytime Razz

Dreamcatcher - youda better be ready to gift me some gooduns.... nite all xxxxxxx
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 11:34 pm
Can't sleep...went to see "The Happening"-freaked me out. I cannot believe how my mind is churning tonight. dammit. Usually can quell that small little bunch of neurons. Ain't workin' tonight. Well...and honestly - it's not helping that the Prof. is sawing some major logs. I have tried turing him, I need some of that stuff you spray into their mouths to make them quit...

sorry.

I hate politics, and I hate the economy, and I hate that we chose to go see that movie. Whoa baby...Eeyore's back.

I vented - I feel better. thank you very much :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 05:23 am
Amazing what you will post in the middle of the night...I should make myself step away from the computer when I get like that huh? SO sorry.

I am sleepy but better this morning.

I have to get moving...I will see you all later

Hugs to ALL OF YOU!
missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 05:26 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Happy Sunday folkses...

Missy - must've been a nite for spinning heads... mine was spinning right off my shoulders and it finally came to a rest at 6ish. Oh My. Then my nieghbour - goregous gal from next door rang the bell this morning - so I bleary eyed my way down the stairs in just a t-shirt... Shocked that shocked her a little - I can tell ya! So, I've had my cuppa tea and been pottering around.

Hope you managed to get some sleep. Ex had sleep apnoea - had a breathing machine each nite (CPAP) - like sleeping with Darth Maul, Rolling Eyes but the machine worked - brought new meaning to how long a hose can be! Laughing Sorry - will behave now. You could try attaching a tennis ball to his back so he can't roll over..... :wink: Seriously, I know how terrible it is not to be able to sleep with the noise... but I have to have

Have much to do today - visitor (one of my girlies) coming over thisavo and Tulip and the kids methinks also.

My kitty is still a no show Sad Very worried now.

Wishing the world a great day Smile x
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 05:28 am
mismi, I have never thought of you as Eeyore! (We all get those "chasing-my-tail" kind of days -- or like you, sleepless nights.) Glad you're feeling better.

Crappy day at work yesterday -- hope I get a better class of customer today. See y'all later.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 05:34 am
Oh Izzie...I am sorry about Kitty. I am sure he will be back soon. Try not to worry.

Thanks T.C....I hate crappy days at work. Well...that would be here around the house right now - but I am looking at them pretty square on come fall. Not sure what to think about that. Hoping today is better for you.

I will see y'all later...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 06:10 am
Hey girlies....

TC - hope today is an improvement for you. (((TC)))

Missy - I keep going out and whistling for him - keeping everything crossed right now - he's part of the family - had him nearly 10 years.

Right... I need to crack on with stuff....

before I go - BEAgle.. been one of those days a????? Very Happy hope you get a big sleep when you STOP for the nite....

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/traffic_light_red.png

Ha - so laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later later.... :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 06:14 am
Not stopping here tonight, oh my gawd Izzie you have a big mouth. Embarrassed Twisted Evil
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 06:57 am
Hey Chai ..... hoping you do have a much better day at work today!

Dev..... Are you still taking classes or are you on break too? I'm always glad to see you. You are only about 2 hours north of me. We should really get together sometime.

Izzie .... Animals are so good at finding their way home. Praying that your loved little kitty is sitting at your door soon saying "let me in!" Sometimes, ya know...they can be gone for awhile. Keep the faith, my friend.

Missy .... Glad you're better this morning...even if a little sleepy! Wishing you the best!

Dutchy.........behave yourself! Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 06:58 am
HA BEAgle Twisted Evil

here's a happy little song for you darlin'

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=DoWF2YalYvI

....... so laughing! Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 07:02 am
Hey Babbling... yep, will keep hoping he will come back.

How are you girlie? How was your Saturday?

Oh - could just see you and Dev together - you would be riotous! Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 07:12 am
Don't mess with me Brooke and Izzie. :wink:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=B1AAJfHsVMA
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 07:15 am
Izzie wrote:

How are you girlie? How was your Saturday?

I'm geat Izzie. Thank you for asking. Saturday was ok, I guess. I have so much emotional stuff going on right now that's it's a little hard to stay afloat. So if I don't seem myself for awhile, please forgive me.

Izzie wrote:

Oh - could just see you and Dev together - you would be riotous! Very Happy

I just love her! She definitely would be a riot to spend time with.

Have a good day, Izzie
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 07:17 am
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Babbling)))))))))))))))))))))))))) - talk soon girlie xxxx

BEAgle hunni..... what could you be thinking will come next..

oh... maybe this...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 07:26 am
Captain you might have just begun but I'm off to bed, good night crew. Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 03:16:15