0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 07:14 pm
Hey, miss sunshine!

you too.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 07:43 pm
You know what...the Prof has decided he wants to watch the Guns of Navarone...ugh. Not that it's not a good movie...I just ain't in the mood. (so perturbed)

So, I am going to read my book in bed...

I really am headed for bed now...

Good Night sweet folks - really :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 08:58 pm
Hello crew, showing up rather late today, been up since 6am and have been to the early market in town. Did a lot of shopping and enjoyed a hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages on toast, with fried tomato and mushrooms, accompanied with 2 cups of cappuccino whilst in there.

Enjoyed reading all your posts and above all Izzies's photographs, well done Captain they were exquisite. Love the babbling brook.

Early afternoon here and going to watch some football on TV, see you all later.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 05:19 am
Dutchy, you just made me very hungry.

Izzie, your new home and garden is so very beautiful. You deserve every leaf and flower, and that frog is far better than the baby "gater" in my pond. Taking a tour through your place in Avon took me back to my youth in Virginia. Thanks you for the delightful tour, hun. Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 05:50 am
Me too Letty and I still have to work out before I make our breakfast.

I have no clue what we are doing today. A little of this, a little of that. I have to iron shirts...yeah I know! Who still irons shirts? me. that's who :wink: $30 for starching shirts? I can do all kinds of things with $30. Much rather iron them myself. I am a tight wad.

I hope you all are having a great day..or will have one and I may see you later...

hugs to all...
missy
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 06:50 am
Missy .....good to see your smiling sunshiny face, first thing this morning. Very Happy Whatever you end up doing today...make sure you have some "fun" in there.

Letty ... Good to see your sweet little self around here. I hope you have an awesome day.

Izzie - dev - deedee - dutchy - try - steve - bigred ....and the rest of the crew ..... Have a great weekend!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 07:00 am
Pleased to see Letty, Mismi and Brooke frequenting the deck so early in the morning. Well the Eagle has an early start Sunday morning (3.50am) so its time to say goodnight crew and wishing you also a great weekend.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 07:24 am
Goodnight, cutie petutie

((((( Dutchy )))))[/size]
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 07:42 am
Hey Hey

Good morning all.

Oh Missy - when I read about the Guns of Navarone I had to do my Biggles impersonation and song (hands upside down across eyes with thumbs and forefingers as circles for goggles - ok, you kinda have to see it!) and singing... La La La LaLaLaLa Laaaaaaaa.... (Dam Busters) - can play the theme music (badly and slowly) on the piano.... may just have to go and do that now!!!! K - little fella thinks I am nuts! Oh - that music get's me going.... at the end.... kinda gives me goosebumps each time.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=BJun5ziotfw

Hope you have a great day Mis and have a little of something for you too Smile

Anyhoooooo - LETTY - you are so welcomed to Chez Izzie in Devon! :wink: and onto the deck on The Black Pearl. How happy is that. Razz Oh My - a gator..... k, gonna call him Gregory (after Gregory Peck!) unless he has a name. Gregory Gator - cool - this ship has some great animals aboard these days! Happy weekend Letty.

Talking of pets..... my kitty is still on "walkabout" Crying or Very sad

JPB - so glad to see you and have you on the deck for a quick cuppa. Love you millions girlie. xxxx

Babbling - have a wonderful weekend yourself hunni and I hope you can work through the things you need to... and also have a little fun too my friend. Love ya. x

BEAgle.... well, you already know I'm smiling... and the little fella too when I showed him pics of your son's boat "Ooooh, is that a real one Mom"... yep son, a proper fishing boat out on the sea. BEAgle.... I love the internet! :wink: Big Sleep hun and talk in the morning. Stay warm.

K - on a mission now to find piano music...

OH - you know what the fab thing about moving is... you find all sorts of stuff you had forgotten where it was at... I am wearing my travelling JEANS today - I only had 2 pairs in the year I travelled - one was made into shorts and today I found the other one, which I had forgotten I had. AND I found all my logs amongst the photo albums and have reread them - oh gosh, I was the same then as I am now - writing for England, gushy and animated. It was really happy. I'm the me now, as I was then! That's such a good feeling.

My baby dawg Maddie is sitting here looking at me whining. She ate the little fellas biscuits this morning which he had left on the sofa - mmmmm - she got a firm "NO" and sent to the conservatory. She now won't dare step through the door without my say so, so is trying to make me feel really guilty with her sad face and "Mom, I won't eat your biccies again" whine. She's so good and sweet (bit like the little fella) - so .... she'll be in in a mo!

OK - done my ramble for the time being - ooooh, it's good to be online.

OH - saw Tulip this morning - she has a telephone line now.... but still no broadband! Rolling Eyes Is getting sorted though. Her little boy has been poorly all week and she's not been too well either. However, she is struggling on and I find her inspiring - though she would never agree, she is a trooper.

Right..... Ima off....

now... where is that music score.... Confused
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 10:07 am
Shalom / Ciao / Salve, buongiorno, come stai?

Yippy! The weekend is upon us…

Delightful photographs Lzzie; the close-ups in particular are stunning.

I hope in a myriad of different ways ya'll have a great time.

I however, have to give a lecture on how to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphic text; so if anyone can remember what Indiana Jones found in the Temple of Doom I would be greatly appreciative.

~ Chihíichalòo
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 10:31 am
Hey Baby Blue...

Good Afternoon to you Smile

Have a great weekend... oh, and hey.... the goats may understand this...

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/ist2_2112328-primitives.jpg

Happy Saturday hun x Razz
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 04:11 pm
Where did everyone go? Was it something I didn't said?

Lzzie your brook sure does look mighty pretty; far nicer than my creek and a lot less muddy than the Mississippi! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 04:17 pm
Hey Hey

Yep, the brook is babbling away - hasn't stopped raining all day - so it's a little louder than usual!!!!

So... where is the world tonite a? Ha, the BEAgle must've gone back to bed having watched the match at some ludicrous time in the morning! Now...... if it were a rugby match - well, that I could understand.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 04:34 pm
Morning Captain, have not gone back to bed, but been drowning my sorrows in heaps of caffeine after that debacle against Russia. Ah well I will now have to cheer on the Socceroos who are still in the race for the World Championship show in two years time. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 04:38 pm
Morning Bosun....

yeah yeah yeah.... you were snoozing!!!!!!! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 04:48 pm
Wrong Captain, to upset to go back to sleep after losing the game. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 04:50 pm
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh - you musn't be upset.... oh no no no!

Have a wonderful Sunday BEAgle - catchya later Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 05:41 pm
Good morning all - lovely Sunday morning here, actually got a sleep in (all of 8 pm) and cooked a breakfast and we have decided no work today just chill out. Commisserations Dutchy on your loss. Good luck with your "lecture" Try. Hope your kitty returns Izzieliz.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 05:23:50