"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 06:23 am
Good Morning!

I strangely don't have much to say this morning. hm. But I wanted to wish those down under a restful night and those in the middle a good rest of the day and those just beginning a good day.

I will see you all later,
missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 06:38 am
Hello sweet mismi, you worry me, not having much to say. Laughing The boys will get your tongue loose, once they are awake, won't they?
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 09:40 am
mismi wrote:
Good Morning!

I strangely don't have much to say this morning. hm. But I wanted to wish those down under a restful night and those in the middle a good rest of the day and those just beginning a good day.

I will see you all later,
missy

Morning sunshine :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 10:47 am
Hey there BigRed you sweet thang! How are you?

It's true Dutchy - I am feeling very econimical word wise today. Not sure what is going on. But I am accomplishing amazing things. Definitely a link there I should pursue :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 10:51 am
Ya'll have a great day :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 11:36 am
Evening All

Oh.... I'm gonna havta sit on the poop deck... pooped!

Didn't achieve too much today Sad

Nevermind a?

OH..... THE ROUTER HAS NOT ARRIVED ... AND ISN'T.... ppfpfpffppppppsstttsssst (really bad cuss word!)

Anyhoo - did a song and dance about it - was Blondie with a bit of I'M DARN SICK OF "HANGING ON THE TELEPHONE" and words to the effect of.... "this is your darn business, this is your job - now get on and do it and stop mucking me about" - wasn't quite that restrained after being passed to umpteen different departments. What is it with utility companies - they are just the pits!

So... still on dial up Crying or Very sad and who knows when I will get the router! Hey Ho! I guess at least I can dial up so shouldn't complain too much.

It's been rainy and sunny today - both nice actually - sitting in the conservatory listening to the rain on the roof is fab - and there's a spot at the end of the garden where you can sit which stays dry under the trees. Just perfect.

Grumpy kitty is now a happy kitty and has been in, out, in, out, in, out. He's a bit of an 'ole curmudgeon - and doesn't talk to anyone really except me and one other. Grumpy 'ole fella!

Other than that - not much to report at Chez Iz other than I miss y'all and hope all are OK.

Tired.... not been right enough to do boxes today

Need a hug...

Hey ho! Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 11:47 am
You are wise - glad Kitty is happy...I just made mine be grumpy until I was sure he wouldn't go away...I am a scaredy cat..heh heh

Glad you rested some today dear...not every day should be about accomplishing stuff...even though that is what we would like I know...

take care of you...
missy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 03:48 pm
Good morning all, don't know who is out there as quite a few hours since the last post and I think it is even a bit early here for Dutchy. Love Verby's new avatar and I see big red has a new one too. Glad about your cat Izzieliz - I have one cat who my son bought home 15 years ago as a stray and has been grumpy ever since - we call her "dragon lady". Even the dog gets out of her way and once we had a tradesmen come who had a pitbull (not a nice breed as far as cats go) and she chased him into the swimming pool. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 03:57 pm
HA - that is funny DeeDee. That is one brave cat! Mine use to chase dogs out of our yard but he is getting too old and arthritic to manage anymore. But he has no problem popping Pistol and Biscuit on the nose if they get too close.

I hope you have a good day. Mine has been full. I am tired again. I think I am working too hard. or something. I am ready to call it a day again...pitiful!

I have to go set up the PlayStation before the professor gets home. He and the boys are wanting to play.

I will see you all later
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 04:01 pm
Good morning all, not to early for Dutchy ddxx, been up since 4am watching Television. EK2008 is on and I don't want to miss a match!

Pleased to see the Captain taking it easy for once, as I said before, Rome wasn't built in one day! Hugs and smooches from downunder Izzie, you asked for it, didn't you? Laughing

Mismi has turned a new leaf as well and pursuing a new direction, wonder how long that is going to last? :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 04:28 pm
Good morning missy - and I see I'llhave to say goodnight to you too. Funny about those playstations - I wonder who my hubby bought it for all those years ago ??? But it is good that they can do it together (and give mum a break)!! My son is exactly same mode now he is a dad - all these toys and for whom?? Night missy ((xx))

Good morning Dutchy -hope the early morning rise was worth it. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 04:33 pm
Hi ddxx, it certainly was, the Dutch beat Romania 2-0 in another great match. They are now in the last 8 and the next match is win or OUT, should they last it will mean another 3 early morning rises. Laughing
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 04:54 pm
Howdy ya'll; what's going down?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 05:03 pm
Hey Crew

Lovely to see you - not many crew round right now - busy days for busy folks...

Tired myself too tonite and going to bed shortly Shocked Yep, now you can pick yourselves up off the floor, before midnite at Chez Izzie... OMGosh....!

The kitty BOZ has been brill - he follows me back into house, has figured out his kitty flap - am keeping him in tonite - but he seems good. He is the master of the house - will curl up with the dogs in their beds - but everyone knows he is the BOZ!

Oh... so haven't achieved anything today. Well, no - not strictly true - had a hissy fit with telcom... did school runs... did paperwork (yawn snore yawn) oh.... guess what... the folk left the chimera here which means, I don't have to have a fire in the wheelbarrow - which is the norm for me. How happy is that Very Happy AND I have a "ceremonial burning box" - all the papers, you know, mortgage, statements, receipts, crap.... a whole big box of papers to burn - so looking forward to that. In the lounge I also have a proper woodburner (multifuel) which is the darlingest little thing you can imagine. Looking foward to have logs in it in the fall and winter months. Actually, as I look around - I love this little house. I have pics up, I even hoovered today Razz got all the boxes OUT of the lounge (admiteddly into another room) but it looks semi livable in now. Now I just have to get rid of the goshforsaken sofa (ugh) - they are HUGE and don't fit in here (but are comfy) - I ripped the covers off 2 year ago ( I have bee separated 2 years now so I have nekkid ivory counches with lost of brown cushions and throwns all over them - look better! ) and get a small 4ft round glass table and chairs for the conservatory. At present I have the very first table and chairs I bought when I was 22 in my first flat in Wimbledon. Oooooh nasty table and chairs - but they ae functioning.

I'm going to get my house doubleglazed - dont do the cold thing.

I'm even thinking of booking a ticket to the US of A! Holy schmoley! We'll see. I have plans.... I want to do something you know... wanna travel a little - go meet the crew! It'll be spur of the moment if I do it - 2 yrs ago I did that and flew to Texas a few days later. Don't do planning really.

This house is nice.

You'd all like this house - it's dated - needs an overhaul/facelift - but not for a while.

Wonder how Monty is getting on. Hope she's not getting sick in the shop. Vegemite.... we will haven't caught up on msn.... I know we need to talk little one... keep bbboing me, can't always answer but I can usually pop on for half an hour and we can catch up - still here for you vegemite, won't be going anwhere OK.

Babbling.... I hear you talk to me every day so I'm thinking you are alright. Whenever I step in my garden, you are my first thought - Brooke... so cant wait to post pics. and show Alex all e bugs here and beautiful animals. Oh sheeesh - that is what's p-ing me off - not posting pics... feel like I have detatched the camera from the umbilical cord and photobucket is missing me massive Rolling Eyes

BigRed - hey hunni - good to see you darlin - wish I could help you with your back - keep smiling... got something great going on in your life... go take your chances hun, no regrets - Vegas, here you come. Good on you treasure.

Missy - my beautiful darlin Dixie Gal - if I get stateside we have so gotta ge together somehow.... somehow OK. Hope MIL is over the UTI and feeling much better and FIL enjoyed Sunday. Well done you, as always.

Indeedee - miss our yabbering... you are my OzyGal and inspire me. Love to all the DD Clan.... loved the put bill in the water - don't spose he found PINK in their hiding a?

BEAgle - smooches back... tea at the end of the deck - AFT we go...

I need sleep so badly. I have 2 minutes to post... too late... oooh - sorry for all the typos...

TC - brekkie tomorrow...

Can't check this... too tired... going up now... smooches all

Crew - you don't know how much you mean to me - xxxxxxxxxxxxx you are the best - the very best...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 05:05 pm
Oh hey handsome Blue Boy - how the devil are you BabyBlue - so good to see your smile Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 05:14 pm
Bleary eyed beagle coming up :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 05:40 pm
Hey Izzieliz and Try (missed your blue face) :wink: Yeah all good here Izzieliz - talking about cats again - my daughters cat (Japanese boy) comes to the main house whenever I am babysitting as he loves company and I have two or three cat baskets which sit high up in the kitchen (about 14-16 feet) and as the warm air rises the cats love getting up there. Well this dopey cat moved around in his basket soooo much - yep down he came basket and all - looked most indignant and climbed back up and just moved to the next basket. It was funny Smile Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 05:42 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Bleary eyed beagle coming up :wink:

Ready for a game or whatever anytime ddxx, feeling as fresh as a daisy, or better still as we say dowsnunder, fit as a Mallee bull. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 06:04 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 08:20 pm
Izzie wrote:

Babbling.... I hear you talk to me every day so I'm thinking you are alright. Whenever I step in my garden, you are my first thought - Brooke... so cant wait to post pics.

Oh Izzie.....I can't wait to see your babbling brook! Very Happy You have no idea how happy I am for you. More like excited.

And you always say the sweetest things....just makes me wanna hug ya!

I had typed a big message to all of you on Sunday late-late evening. With a picture of me and my Dad since it was Fathers Day. As soon as I got it done, the power went out. Evil or Very Mad Then it came back on. So I logged back onto my computer and with a big "sigh" ...started to type it out all over again. And pooooooof.......off goes the power again! Only that time it would go off and then back on about every 20 seconds or so, till it went out completely. And that was that for the rest of the evening and half the night.

But I just wanna say "HEY" to everyone! Hope your day was (is) good. Sorry no long hello's tonight. My butt's draggin' a lil. :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 09:26:39