"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 09:43 pm
Hi Brooke, trust you are well and will still post that picture of you and your Dad. Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 10:51 pm
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/7499/liljm1.jpg

Starting the day with a big hug to the captain. hope you have enuf breath left what wih all the crew sending their hugs your way!!

Thnx ddx..me too quite accidentally came across that avatar..my previous one was jst too small and was choosen for that sixties game of ours...

by the way today's wednesday!! no party today? what do ye say if we throw up a surprise party at the captains new chez izzie..bringing gifts from across the world??
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 11:06 pm
Good afternoon verbivore, are you well today? Always ready to party. Laughing
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 11:27 pm
hi am good..how abt you? so here we go..
i thnk ill go tidy up her chez izzie as a gift? Wink wouldnt that be a good idea?
before anyone comes..

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9181/housekeeperkt2.th.jpg

oops shud i tell her to resize the mop for me?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 12:00 am
Pretty good this end thanks verbivore. I think it is a splendid idea to tidy up Izzie's new house, she will be impressed. Surely you can handle a mop that size, you're a big girl aren't you? As for the Eagle I may bring some nice music I just played :wink:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8EG2onl10SM
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 01:36 am
Good Morning Lovelies

Oh... thanku vegemite - how kind you are...such a sweetheart. OOoof - I could do with a few extra hands - but most of all I would love all of your company here. BEAgle - I can't download at the moment - but I saw the title - so laughing!

Well, I've got the little fella to school but am going to have to go back to my berth I'm afraid. I need some energy. I need to try and get a phone sorted out upstairs so have to go move my massive my "Lion, The Witch and The Warbrobe"... (it's the best ever wardrobe - takes up a third of the spare room! but I couldn't leave it!). I know there is a socket behind there... question is... can I shift it to the left a little. Confused Will give it a go... if not, will hail down a farmer on a tractor - how happy is that a? Razz

Right, onwards and upwards. Will be back later.

Lovin y'all - wishing everyone a great day Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 03:36 am
Hi Captain I love to see you laughing, a great start to the day, play the song when you're able to. Don't overdo it with that big wardrobe, get a male to assist you!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 05:10 am
hey im serious now..izzie...get someone to help you wont you..i know a capricorn will work hard and do everythng urself..but you need to take care of urself as well!!!
i just hate the idea of you moving that wardrobe alone!!! it can wait till someone steps over to help you out...in there..
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 06:07 am
Good Morning!

Izzie - I am with VBV - you don't be moving the Lion, the Witch and the WARDROBE all by yourself please. You could really do some damage to yourself. How are you? You already do it? Hoping you found a strappin' farmer to come and take care of it for ya' :wink: preferably all muscley and handsome....grrrrrr

We are going to visit with friends today. So I won't be here a lot. I hope you all have a good day.

Brooke...I hate it when storms do that.

VBV - hope you have a good day

Dutchy - hope you HAD a good day - you too DeeDee.

Gotta go feed the brood of boys...dey hawngry.

see you
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 06:34 am
Izzie, STEP AWAY FROM THE WARDROBE! I know we women like to think we're invincible but don't go doing anything silly (says Tai Chi who has been known to shift the big old upright piano when a cleaning frenzy is upon her). I like mismi's idea -- strapping farmer, muscle-y postman, ruddy cheeked milkman -- you can go back to being superwoman once the furniture's shifted BY SOMEONE ELSE.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 10:04 am
I know a couple of professionals who can help Izzie move furniture.

http://barrowhill.typepad.com/barrow_hill_junior_school/images/2007/06/25/wallace_and_gromit_1.jpg
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 10:55 am
Nice one, wandel!
Hello, all! Just popping in for a bit. Read the yabbering of the last couple of pages ... Glad to hear, Cap'n Izzie, that you are moving in nicely.
Mis-, glad to hear the new AC works well and quietly!
Procrastinators unite, JPB! ... I have boxes from about 7 years ago when we moved and am going to put them in a sale as well. SOME time this summer!
Hope you all are well, verb-, Dutch- DeeDee, Try-, Brooke-y, Tai, et al!
I'm yabberin' to ya with only half the memory my computer used to have, but we took out the bad and voila! It's slow, but at least I'm able to get to my online lifeline! Cold here today for even Michigan! Brrr!
Yabber when I can! Miss you!!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 11:49 am
Howdy Doody Folksy's…

Talking of boxes; I still have some I used to sleep in down on skid row! Now, when I wanna go on the piste I head on over to the Big Dipper, Heavenly, California - a nice easy run with some of the most spectacular views anywhere on the planet.

From the top, you get incredible views over deep blue Lake Tahoe on one side and of the arid Nevada desert on the other. You could almost be on another planet.

Keep your powder dry - later!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 12:17 pm
It's like reading a travel brochure
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 01:33 pm
Hey

No worries.... couldn't even move the wardrobe an inch no matter how hard I tried. My PaPa came over - moved it... then found out the previous owner had cut the connection to the phone socket Shocked hey ho!

Thanku crew for all your thoughts and help...it's good to see y'all. Good to see you BabyBlue too - hope all is well back at the ranch.

Had a very tiring day - didn't get a lie down and haven't stopped too much today - got the 3rd bedroom all sorted - moved all the furniture and got the bed up and put a load of stuff away - you can move in it now. The 4th bedroom you can't hardly get in the door. Nevermind. That's another day - no rush.

Got my dragonfly prints up in the lounge... they are very lovely - well, I think so.

It's been raining a lot today - went and sat by the river for a bit - that's also very lovely... and peaceful.

It's been a strange day today...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 04:41 pm
Nite crew - have set the ship to autopilot... we're going in a circle headed for..... well, the next crew member aboard can set us off in a direction - where shall we go next? Razz

Lovin y'all... wishing everyone a great evening and a Happy Thrusday

Gotta sleep Arrow

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 04:43 pm
Good morning folks. Glad to see you Izziliez getting your house all shipshape without doing too much damage to yourself. Just take plenty of tea breaks and it will all happen slowly but surely.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 04:45 pm
Ooo we posted at the same time. So goodnight Izzieliz ((xx)). What about Tahiti????
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 04:46 pm
Good night Captain, the Eagle has just landed and will take over for the time being, destination unknown. Perhaps some of our other crew members may have some exotic ideas eh. Nice to see you home taking shape, you've done well young lady. Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2008 04:47 pm
Night, Iz-! I'm just gonna enjoy the view from the deck with my margarita!!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 07:15:26