"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 07:09 pm
I think you're right ddxx, Izzie has gone to dreamland, wonder if mismi passed out too? Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 07:40 pm
I think it is just you and me in charge of the helm. Where will we head for? Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 07:44 pm
Hey I'm still here - though about to go to bed. I had only one glass Dutchy - didn't send me over the edge Razz

Hope sailing is smooth and that you all have a wonderful day. I am calling it a day - and going to bed to read...

hugs to you both,
missy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 07:53 pm
Good night missy, ((xx)) We will keep the vigil.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 08:23 pm
Sleep well mismi, see you in the morning.

Wouldn't mind heading for the Whitsunday Islands ddxx sure to be warmer there than here down south. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 08:41 pm
Sounds good - steer the course. It's amazing isn't it - when we have hot weather we want cooler and when we have cold want the heat. I have to go out to the garden and remove a couple of my new plants (drat) that just curled their little roots up and died on me. I now have a feeling that they weren't that healthy when I bought them or maybe I just over watered them. Now I have to buy more that match the size of the others in the urns. Neverending story. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 09:08 pm
You sound like the original 'greenfingers' ddxx. Smile Have done quite a bit of weeding this morning, veggies coming on nicely. Looking forward to spring and eating them. Will plant some more endive, red and silver beet, and heaps of broccoli in the coming weeks, they all do well here.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 09:16 pm
You're vegie patch sounds good. I must admit I find working in the garden relaxing no matter how hard the work and better than going to the gym (what's that??) Munchkin is getting ready for afternoon nap so I can go out for a while then but mama is already lining up for sex and the city. Shocked I think she is hooked (and learning a lot). I think she will give papa a heart attach if she tries anything though!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 09:23 pm
I can't help but think if mama tries anything it isn't a case of papa thinking he is coming whereas infact he is going. Razz

Enjoy your time outside whilst munchkin is asleep.

Lovatts Starhunts No.46 just landed in my letterbox!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 01:36 am
Ooohh gardening going on here..
i just wish my bangalore home has a bit of space around to do a lill gardening ...a few lovely roses to adorn my gates?? but hey my hubby is just not entertaining the idea..says well live in flats instead Sad so positive abt my laziness.. but hey i was realy bucking up for a lill gardening myself Sad
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 02:32 am
Love your new avatar verbivore, can see you would love to grow flowers in your new surroundings, better convince your husband of this! I love to potter around in my veggie patch when we get the rains. Hope you are well rested by now and enjoying a bit of free time.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 02:37 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How is the world today? Wishing everyone a great day - sun is shining again here today (all this sunshine - so unusual for the UK) and my garden (how happy is that to say..... "my garden") is just divine...

oh hey - you would NOT believe the skeeters here - they are JUMANJI mozzies - I have never seen mozzies so big - with great big pointy bits (proboscis) sticking out - they are mutant mozzies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't actually know if they are mozzies but they look like it with dangly tail bits hanging down! Shocked

Well, they only come out in the evening and disappear after dusk - but man, they are HUGE - no no .... I mean really HUGE!

Scared the heck out of me - anything that has a sharp pointy bit, flies and heads in my direction 'aint a nice bug and won't see me for dust. Ugh Ugh Ugh! I reckon if I got in my car one could take out the windscreen no problem - now I am just listening for the Jumanji drum beat Surprised

Right, gotta go, waiting for some phone calls (darn router better arrive today or BT might have a sharp pointy hat witch on broomstick headed their way. (yep, I'm sure they're worried too Rolling Eyes )

Later folkses

Lovin' ya Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 02:37 am
Nope not yet..a few days more ..serving my notice period till 30th june and yeah im free after tht..but unfortuntely my internet i might lose after the 22nd of ths month!!! i just cant exist without it!! dunno wat to do!! Sad(
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 02:56 am
verbivore wrote:
Nope not yet..a few days more ..serving my notice period till 30th june and yeah im free after tht..but unfortuntely my internet i might lose after the 22nd of ths month!!! i just cant exist without it!! dunno wat to do!! Sad(

Oh verbivore that is impossible no internet, how do we keep in touch, by snail mail? You must remain part of the crew!

Morning Captain, better invest in some good mossie repellent, looks like you need it down there or be eaten alive. Catch up with you later.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 03:23 am
Hey captain..its time for ye to settle down Smile the crew is eager to sit in that patio of urs facing the river..njoying the beauty of ur garden..ohh wow wat a nice combi with earl grey Smile))

i hope and pray i win those tricks and get the connection..or i dunno wat im gonna do Sad
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 03:39 am
Good idea verbivore, the Eagle will bring some of your favourite cakes to enjoy with the Earl Grey. Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 03:46 am
we seem to get three for tea of tea for three somehow always right captain?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 03:55 am
May be others will come along too, I know ddxx loves Earl Grey with scones, strawberry and cream. Smile
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 05:17 am
Dutchy wrote:
May be others will come along too, I know ddxx loves Earl Grey with scones, strawberry and cream. Smile

Did I miss breakfast? Darn!

Just off to work but will check in tonight. Smooth sailing!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2008 05:36 am
Dnt ya worry tai chi..wil have ur portion saved Wink and what with the bosun around you will never have derth of delicacies :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.26 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 11:42:38