"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 04:05 am
Hey DeeDee and Dutchy...hope your day is going well there down under. Hard to imagine that it is winter down there while it is so hot here. I hope you both have a wonderful day...
hugs
mis
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 04:19 am
oooo wow thats real rich chocolate i got..hould say got lucky being forgotten Wink
And hey how do you just manage to wake so early i donno!! even if i wake up half an hour early i lull myself to sleep another 30mins or more Smile addicted to sleep..shud say..
Good thing ur teaching laundry to the boys..hahaha its gonna be real fun..wish i cud see their expressions though when they are at it though Wink

Wish moms in this part of the world did too Smile here all house work seems to be the lady's work..be it shes a housewife ..be it she's a working woman..

hey bt am gonna do this will teach ma kids laundry as well Wink on good reason?? thats the last thng i like to do Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 04:37 am
Nice to see you mismi and verbivore, wouldn't mind some of your warm weather Miss Alabama, and also a piece of your chocolate Miss India. Laughing

Trust you're both well and enjoying your day. Hugs from down under.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 03:14 pm
Hey Crew

What a day! Shocked

It's one for the laundry today - piles of it - oh Dixie Gal - I'm in your world a? Razz

Well, I have achieved today - GUESS WHAT - I have pictures and paintings on the walls. How happy is that. I know - not a huge deal, but the place sure looks like home and it feels good to be here.

Kitty is still a grumpy b*std - I may let him out tomorrow - he sits in the conservatory giving me "the look" - mmmmmmmm - might have to starve him tonite to make sure he comes back tomorrow and knows which side his fishy bits are buttered!

Washing machine is not leaking, dishwasher works, boxes are disappearing fast, heating is working nicely, car is running, STILL DON'T HAVE MY ROUTER - but should be tomorrow - and the laptop is playing nice now that it can't be used as much…… mmmm…. Do you think that means I shouldn't be on it 20 hours a day.

So gotta think about going back to work. The "toots" are coco and though my other joints are not doing brilliant - it's all manageable except for the darn shoulder problem. Seeing the surgeon and immunologist on 26th - so should have a better idea of what they are going to do to try and get the lupus under control. (ppfpfppfptttttptptpstptpptptpppssppsptptttt)

All in all - it's been a good day for me.

I hope all our crew are doing well - and the ones who are having a tough time - well, I love ya - so sending lotsa hugs and hugs and hugs.

I'm here for a while if anyone is on the deck and just needs to go sit aft.

Lovin y'all
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 03:49 pm
Hi Captain joining you for an Earl Grey on the aft deck, in need of one, bitterly cold here this morning.

Glad to hear everything is going to plan except the body parts, hope the surgeon and immunologist can do something for you to make life more comfortable.

Keep on taking things easy Izzie, remember Rome wasn't built in one day, sending you heaps of vibes. Hugs xox
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 04:30 pm
Tea coming up for the BOSUN - pull up a lounger hun and sip a little Earl Grey with me. Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 04:38 pm
Another cup for me please Izzieliz. Glad to see you settling in great. OOOOOh it's cold here this morning. Went out to feed the geese and back in front of the fire thawing out the tootsies.

I can hear munchkin just awakening - talking to his stuffed animals - they are so cute at this age - and yabber, yabber, yabber and then one or two words that make sense. Smile (sounds a bit like us on yabberliner)! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 04:44 pm
Morning ddxx, I needed that cuppa, nippy morning here also. I have a feeling the Captain may have drawn the curtains and has gone asleep.
Wonder if we make enough noise if she'll wake up again. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 04:51 pm
Morning Dutchy - we'll let her sleep. Just tea for two! Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 05:01 pm
Tea for three and three for tea Very Happy

Howdy hey to the Ozzies - oh.... midnite... pumkin.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 05:13 pm
Goodnight cinderella!! Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 05:16 pm
The Captain must have heard us yabbering ddxx, had a feeling she was still sneaking around. :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 05:21 pm
Is Izzierella turning into a punkin? Be careful there...yes the dreaded laundry. I am keeping up with it - believe it or not and it is not such a monstrous task...it is when I let it get piled up for 3 - 4 days that things get icky.

Izzie let Kitty be grumpy...keep him in for the full two weeks and he will be fine. Levi went through the same thing...every time we moved and we have moved three times since we were married (almost 12 years). He got over it fairly quickly once we let him out after his two week indoor vigil. He is almost 13 years old now...he was my first child.

Oh and there is nothing like getting pictures on a wall to make a place look more like yours! YAY! Good for you Izzie.

I am sending good thoughts your way about the Dr's visits...also about your starting work. I may be doing the same thing soon myself. I don't want to but the prof seems to think it will be a necessity. crap crap crap. scuse my language.

No problem though, I am in my happy place. I have had a glass of wine...but the problem is...it is 6:00pm and I am SO sleepy. But quite content to be so.

The Prof has a session meeting and so I won't see him until late - or maybe not at all if I fall asleep. But it also means I get to put the kids to bed early - which will be quite a treat for me :wink:

Dutchy. DeeDee whatchoo two got going today?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 05:23 pm
Sneaking...... hey..... you can hear me from a mile away - I'm like an elephant clodding around here...

oooooh - have eaten half a packet of Nice biscuits with a cuppa hot choc.... such a bad plan after midnite....

nice to be here tho and see you two...

Cinders must leave soon as the school run is looming.... oh - responsibility.

(Actually have a blinder headache tonite..... HA and no man to say it to.... OK I'll get in practice...

"not tonite darlin' - I have a headache"...... now...... just need the need the fella to say it too. Razz HA - laughing so badly here - I really ought to go get some shuteye. Rolling Eyes

Lovin y'all and missing be able to yabber with you!

My neighbour popped in just now which was great - she brought her coffee and we sat down and did yip yop yop. I think we are gonna have some mad times together. Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 05:25 pm
she popped in at midnight? dayum
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 05:28 pm
Oh Missy - we crossed posts - so glad I got to say "nite" to you - have missed seeing your smiling face - love the avatar - it's so you.

Hugs to everyone and all the families....

I WILL SHUT DOWN NOW....

will she

wont she

will she

wont she....

nite lovelies - you are the best. Very Happy

need to do a GROUP call for the BlueBoy - "oooooohhhh Baby" "Come home to the The Black Pearl" - Group Hug waiting for our Blue - smooches xxxx Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 05:30 pm
Good Night sister...rest well..
smooch smooch
hug hug
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 06:02 pm
Good evening mismi, you're hitting the bottle early tonight Laughing Nippy morning but nice day down here, will get out into the garden sometime today after my early visitors will be gone. Enjoy your evening. Hugs colming your way too.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 06:09 pm
Five fat mice
4 happy horses
3 french hens
2 gorgeous deckhands (coachmen)
1 glass slipper

aaaaaannnnnndddddd

Cinders is a sleepy little girl..... off to bed Razz

going

going

gone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 06:32 pm
I think the captain has finally gone. Smile Hi missy, everything fine here - might get outside myself later when it warms up. Munchkin loves it outside. Except he loves throwing the pebbles from the garden into the pool and the cleaning machine doesn't like them. Crying or Very sad

Oh well, we will have to go for a walk into the bush - he can't do much damage there. Smile

Glad to see you have chilled out with a wine.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 02:06:05