"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 05:23 am
Hiya mismi, no doubt the Professor will be spoilt today, I have to wait a little longer, our father's day is not until the 1st Sunday in September.
Trust you and yours will have a nice day.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 06:42 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Thinking of you all and wishing everyone much calm and a lovely today.

Happy Fathers Day to all our Dad's out there! Hope all of you who are spending time with family today have a great day.

Missy - have a great day with you and yours - I'm sure you will be spoiling FIL and the Professor. Have fun darlin' girl.

Babbling - I can hear my brook all the time - and I love the sound - makes me think of you. Thanku hunni - I'll manage the boxes no probs, just wish you to try and R&R/play in between work/books - hope you manage to visit with your folks today.

It's another fab day here - had just a sprinkle of rain earlier but the sun is now splitting the trees.

BEAgle - you deserve a Father's Day every day.... so hope today was a good one for you too Very Happy

I have done 8 boxes this morning - good a? Just having 5 mins for a cuppa and to let you all know I miss you all - you know how much I love ya - so ....

Lovin y'all xxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 03:31 pm
Hey crew, it is the Culture Queen here. Just back from my weekend in Florence and it was incredible. So much art and beautiful buildings...and the ice cream!!!!
Dutchy, I had a nut choc one for you and I specially. It was to die for... Really thought of you as I was eating it!!
Iz- sounds like the unpacking is goins well. Happy days. Love you sis
Mis Dd and brook. Happy days to you all and catxh up soon
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 03:45 pm
Good morning all - had a great weekend away but missed yabbering to you guys. Were shouted out by clients to see stage show "Guys and Dolls" and dinner and they certainly did not stint in the hospitality. Izzieiz - new house looks great, glad the dogs and cat has settled - the cats are the hardest, they do not like change! Happy fathers day to all the dads (our fathers day is celebrated in September here).
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 04:11 pm
Hey Girlies

Oh, so good to see you. So glad you have both had brill weekends - well deserved and great to know you have been enjoying yourselves.

Been oh so busy here - got masses of boxes unpacked - now deciding all the things that need to go!!!! Still have 2 rooms full of boxes, linen and cr*p - but I will get there in the end. I'm cream crackered and gonna have to settle down soon - gotta be up early for the school run!

HA - the ONLY thing we can't find is the little fellas school uniforms and backpack with all his PE kit in -OH NO NO NO!!!! That's so not good. I'm hoping the PE kit is at school - and I've got ONE uniform (no tie - oops) which I have yet to iron.

Hey ho - all jolly good fun in the bigger scheme of things.

Beautiful day again - Tulip came by for a cuppa and the BigBoy came round for about 20mins! Shocked

Unpacking boxes is like Christmas - little fella and I have done some of them together trying to figure out what is wrapped up. His face is a picture. He got a little blase after the 32nd glass tumbler - so gotta get rid of stuff - have no cupboards to put stuff into!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhoo... best go and do...

now...

WHERE'S THE BL**DY IRON! Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 04:19 pm
Hey Izzieliz - 32 tumblers Shocked Hope you find your iron. It is cold here today but looks promising for nice afternoon. No babysitting today so will take mama out for a while. Must get out in the garden (maybe this afternoon). When we went to the movies yesterday the complex was wall to wall females - Sex and the City the movie has hit town!! Hubby and I could only see maybe two suffering males. They were serving cosmopolitans by the bucketload. Needless to say hubby and I weren't there to watch that movie. No way would I ever get him to see it.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 04:50 pm
Morning crew, looks like you all had a good weekend, especialy FlavourQueen, oh so envious of that ice-cream and tickled pink you should be thinking of the Eagle. :wink:

Izzie great to see you so active, sure that iron has surfaced by now and the little fella will look splendid in his school uniform in the morning.

DDXX I feel you're a bit mean to your hubby for not letting him see that movie, have you got a guilty conscience? Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 06:08 pm
Hi. Lunch was great...gifts were loved. I am out of energy. sitting on the couch. Watching tv. The Prof is propped in his chair with a new book - he is in hog heaven. The boys are somewhere...sure they are fine. :wink: (you know I know where they are right?)

FIL and MIL quite happy and relaxed when they left...

all in all a succussful day...

FQ - glad you had a great time in Florence...sounds wonderful. A dream of mine.

Izzie...yeah..32 tumblers - that's a lot...but sounds like you were ready for a party - I like that! :wink: You are such an encouragement. Thank you for your sweet attitude...helps me.

Dutchy - hope you have a happy Monday

DeeDee sounds like you had a divine weekend yourself. Good to see you girly.

JPB..wherever you are - hope you are having a good weekend as well.

Try - where you off to now?

Brooke..did you make it home to see your Dad?

Tulip - you are in my thoughts as usual...take care of yourself.

Howdee Alex

And Dev...have missed you this weekend hon

Who'd I miss....remember I am running on 3 hours sleep and nothing but fumes so if I missed someone - please forgive me.

I am going to sit some more.

Hugs to you all,
mis
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 08:08 pm
Missy, enjoy your easy time now, sounds like you spoilt them.

Dutchy, you misunderstood me, there is no way on earth I could drag hubby into watching that movie - no way. And what could I possibly have a guilty conscience over??? Shocked
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 08:34 pm
Evening ya'll, hope everyone had a great weekend. Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 09:21 pm
Hey bigred. How you doing?
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 09:22 pm
Hanging in there, where ever that may be. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 09:42 pm
Well at least you're smiling. It has turned out a beautiful day here for a winter's day so can't complain. Smile
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 09:43 pm
It's true that you can't complain when you're vertical :wink:
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 10:39 pm
hey mismi..that's me u missed there! but then considering the dearth of sleep ur having thnk ill forgive..ofcourse ya if you promise me a chocolate Wink

Izzie..its doing good .reading ur experience...im planning to pack my own stuffs systematically...mm have to get packing cases frm somewhere..and then ill put only kitchen stuffs in some.. only books in some...oooo just pray it happens the way i plan..hubby's going a bit early so i thnk i have a lill time myself to sort it out!!!

Iron!!! lemme guess...try in that big box next to that chair in ur conservatory..or the little one next to the door..or the other Wink ur sure to find it hunny
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 11:19 pm
Hi there verbivore, you seem a methodical woman, when is the big move?

Just pulling your leg ddxx. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 02:25 am
Goooooooooooood Morning Crew

ah - you should see this day here - bbbbbbbbbbbbeautiful. Razz

Hope the sun will shine for the crew today and everyone will have a great day.

Hoping to get my router tomorrow (fingers crossed) - have so much to share with you. I'm getting there.... really ... it's "home".

Got the little fella off to school without his tie (he's worried about that so need to phone the school in a mo). Only 2 weeks (I think) 'til he breaks up so don't want to buy another one as he will be in the senior school then. mmmmmmm - it's private school so they are a little fussy - need to see what I can do about that! Rolling Eyes

Other than that and my well grumpy kitty who cannot abide being locked in - ALL IS FANDABEDOZE in IzzieLand.

So looking forward to being able to catch up with everyone. Need to sign off dialup now so will catch y'all as soon as poss.

Lovin' y'all - smooches Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 03:15 am
Good morning Izzie returning the smooches. Pleased to know all is well in the kitchen and hoping you're having another wonderful day. :wink:
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 03:33 am
hmm the move is by july midweek..lets c..its easy with bein methodical in the plans what with our captain leading the way as usual..so i get a few tips for "Dont's!!"" but then am not sure..we are calling for packers and movers and if they are charging per packs!! ouch there i go!!deep into trouble again Smile)

DDX beware its none less than the bosun trying to pull ye legs..
u better watch out!! :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 04:02 am
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm144/crivvit/chocolate.jpg

There you go VBV,,,please forgive me. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I hope it works out...maybe you can find some other movers that are less expensive. Thinking good thoughts.

and you know....I was in the hole as far as sleep...and here I am awake...since 4:30am. That is TOO early. 5:30am works. For some reason that hour before is just such a LONELY hour. I hate it. I can go work out - and I should - except I will be watched and fussed at by Pistol and Biscuit and I am not up for that either...a bit prickly this morning.

Oh but you should see my house. It is clean! I managed to keep it that way even through all th ehoopla/ I have been on the boys like an Army sargent though. Putting them through boot training. About to teach them how to sort laundry today. Won't that be fun?

Oh Iz...poor child. I do things like that. I am sure he will be fine though. A tie - wow....and I though the fact they make the boys tuck in their shirt and wear a belt was radical. Is he okay with it? I suppose he is used to it. Mine would think it was great for about 2 days...then they would start fussing I feel pretty sure. They are like their daddy. Love to dress up. But I think on a consistent basis they would get antsy about it.

Okay..I guess I will go plan my day and get downstairs. I have managed to while away thirty minutes of the hour...I think I can start a little early without upending the household...we shall see.

hugs to all...
missy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 04:50:56