"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 03:57 pm
Oh IZZIE! It is an adorable kitchen! And what a happy red truck brought you to your new home...well your things anyway.

And I love the pic with the saying. That really is adorable...how sweet!
It looks like you will make that place a very happy place to be! I love it...can't wait to see more pics

Hugs to YOU!
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 03:58 pm
Great photo's Captain, looking forward to the rest, love the wording of the gift, fits you to a tee eh. Smile
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 04:44 pm
Can't get more cheerful than red! You're sounding very upbeat. I figure as long as you have a working kitchen and can find your way to the tub/shower through the boxes you can take your time with the rest of the unpacking (Procrastinators Unite! ...er, when you get a minute...)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 04:46 pm
Tryagain wrote:
G'day to you both.

Miss mi; you ok! What with being awake before lunch?

Dutchy; the other day I was watching Essendon playing Hawthorns aussie rules; when the link went down. Who won; the Hawks or Bombers?

To keep you up to date try, the Bombers romped in mate, they beat the Hawks 19.16 to 12.7 or as we say 130 to 79, that is a 51 point margin or 7.9 whatever you like. Laughing
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 05:35 pm
Thanks Dutchy; it was a ripper of a game!

Lzzie, are you living in a show home; that kitchen is so neat!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 07:44 pm
APPLES!!! I see apples in that kitchen. Yep, I do!

And, so....... ?
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 11:32 pm
Izziee its time you gave the crew a tea party in yur new Chezz izziiee..Smile

we gonna jst swarm in.

Me too moving frm Mumbai the commercial hub to Bangalore - the silicon valley ...Bangalore..i heard has found its place in the oxfored dictionary.

The term is bangalored - Laid off work due to offshoring of the work to India

However with the inflation or the changes in the economy worldwide i think bangaloreans have lost jobs as well!!

My husband got a job wherein Technicolor a UK company has outsourced a bit of their quality analysis jobs to India..

Me have to search yet!! But i think a small break serves me right..Ma boss was terrible to handle and i sort of felt happy to leave him..
I still remember the bosun's words wherein he was in charge of a gr8 number of people and never had to loose his cool even once!

Hats off to you sire wish you hadnt retired or would have asked you to hire me Wink hey thts rhyming!! ;P Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 11:53 pm
Hi verbivore, don't you worry, there will be a house warming party down the track once Izzie has settled down properly.

Hope your move will be as successful as well and wish you both the very best for the future. Sure you'll find a job but a little break will be good for you.

Thank you for the compliment, the bosun would have loved to have had you on the staff, loosing my cool with you, never. :wink:
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 11:59 pm
hey i thnk ull be bound to loose ur "cool" wit gals ..bosun :wink: ud be bound to be "Hot" Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2008 12:02 am
Been there done that sweet verbivore, know how to handle 'hot' gals. Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2008 02:52 am
Good Morning / Evening / Afternoon

I miss you all.

It's lovely waking up where I am - I look out onto trees and blue skies - as I did at Links Tor. I can hear the babbling brook and the birds - just happy sounds.

Not able to get the 'ole body moving today - it just won't play nice Sad Hoping it will ease up as the day goes on.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend - will try and get on as the day goes on - but "dial up" is like my joints - slow, slow, slow - and takes out my telephone line.

Would be great if you could all come over for a cuppa and come sit by the river with me - my garden is very sweet - it's actually a garden - not a paddock - and beautifully laid out by the previous folk - really nice! Gardening skills are similar to my cooking skills - hey, DOMESTICITY is not my middle name - maybe I'll learn tho a? Very Happy So wish I could post some more photos - will try again tonite.

Lovin' y'all - smooches crew - you are the very best... Smile

Keep the ship plain sailing and I will jump aboard as often as I can. Razz

HA: BabyBlue - oh - had to laugh at the show home bit - I have ONE room I can move in, tho I couldn't swing the cat in it- I know someone who is so organised and has to have everything done straight away and just so - HO HO HO - so not me..... check out the conservatory

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/P1020396.jpg

OH MY! Shocked

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2008 03:46 am
Thts cool dearie..living life one day at a time.thts wat ur caption is..so you can take care of each thngs each day..
Now that we have got the invite we sure would swarm in,...mind ya..and the conservatory is gonna look worser Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2008 06:31 am
That's going to be a great room too Izzie! I know it is full of boxes...but little by little it will get better. It sounds lovely.

I drank too much last night...I have a headache.

I invited my FIL over for lunch tomorrow. That means I have to make a massive trip to the grocery store. AND clean the house better - Fathers Day you know.

I should have drank more water.

AND it is rainy and yucky outside. Really saps the motivation. I just want to go get my book and curl up and read...

sheesh I am very Eeyorish this morning. Need to perk up! Mentally shaking off the cob webs and such...it'll get better

forgive my complaining...

y'all have a good day!
hugs to all,
Missy
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2008 06:31 am
Izzie. You are having lots of fun.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2008 10:46 am
Hey Beautiful Crew

Oh oh oh... so wish I could upload photos and share everything with you.... ALEX you are gonna love my dragonflies..... oh my.... they are just stunning..... can't wait to post pics.

Gosh, Tulip and the kids have been over - we sat in the garden eating the most delicious cakes ever - with tea of course - she brought me this fabulous orchid for my bedroom.... oh oh oh..... I want you all to see everything...

the kids have been playing in the river making dams with my nephew here too - volleyball, kiddie tennis and just being kids. So great.

The kitty is a little calmer, the dogs are happy ... all in all - it's going well.

OH - and the loft is great - it's a big loft (well, for the size of the house) - it's great.

Have got rid of a load more stuff - being very brutal now and if it doesn't fit in or I have no use for it... well, it goes.

I have enough pictures and prints to fill a dozen art galleries - only a few of the paintings are very special so, the rest will have to go. Not sure what to do about all the framed photos of the kids yet... I guess I'll just take the photos out and get rid of all the frames. You wouldn't believe how many I have.

I have done about 30 boxes today - that's not bad! I'm getting there - no rush - just as and when I feel energised enough I go through them.

Will be back later - need to go sort the kiddiwinks - little fella is going to have a sleepover at Tulips ...... aaaaaaaaahhhh - a little bit of just me time in the house tonite - and just the sound of the river. Bliss Razz

Lovin y'all. Smooches.

(tired again) Arrow
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2008 06:03 pm
Hey Lovlies

Izzie to my berth now - wiped out. Had a peaceful evning - - HEY GUESS WHAT - I CAN SEE THE FLOORS NOW and I CAN EVEN SEE THE brf
BED Result a?

Eyes closing so must sign off - can't keep eyes only open with matchsticks.

Love you all - Crew - you are the best

Nite - Happy Fathers Day to all the crew PaPa's tomorrow.

Smooches xoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2008 06:05 pm
Sleep Good Izzie...I can't believe how hard you have been working...take care of yourself...sounds like a lovely day.

I will not be here much tomorrow either. Have so much to do for Father's Day and lots of company for lunch. Should be good though.

Hugs to you all...
missy
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2008 08:13 pm
Izzie......watching from a distance. Feeling a little helpless that I can't grab one of them boxes. Confused What you've shown of your house so far...already looks like a home. Beautiful!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2008 08:21 pm
Hi Izzie the Eagle has just landed for a peep around, sorry you're asleep, but must say you've done well sofar. A cosy home to be proud off. Hugs from downunder, sleep well.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2008 04:49 am
Good Morning...

I hope you all have a good day. I am busy getting things ready for the in-laws. And hubby..I bought him a new coffee pot and I am not sure I am going to like it. Too much prep work required. I liked the idea...Oh we'll see I will take it back if I have to.

I just wanted to stick my head in and say hello to you all...hope you have a good day!

Happy Fathers Day! (I know some of you have already celebrated..)

see y'all laater
missy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 06:27:07