"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 08:26 pm
Tryagain wrote:
Down in Louisiana it is accepted that the French language conveys nuances so much better. Consentez-vous ? Laughing

I agree...love the French language...just cain't speak it.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 08:28 pm
Hey, missy -- we're good. It's been busy but the highlight was taking the train downtown with K this afternoon to get her registered for her first semester of classes. She now has a student id from her university and is Very, Very excited!!! She got the id -- I got the bill Shocked I'd better do less procrastinating and more working for the next four years, eh?

Nothing much special happening here. OH -- I got about 8" cut off my hair. It was time for my summer shearing. baaaaaaaaaaaa...

Nite, nite, mis -- sleep well.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 08:31 pm
I need to do the same thing JPB...but I just keep putting it in a pony tail...I am so excited for K. But very sorry about the bill...you and me both about the procrastinating sister. I am going to have to find a job...part time...I guess I will substitute teach...that has made me a little bluesy too. I really wanted to do something AWAY from kids...but what else can I do and be home during holidays and the summer?

I am going to turn off the saw mill and go to bed...good night friend...see you tomorra.

Hugs
mis
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 08:39 pm
Hi to JPB and goodnight to missy. Hope your boys let you have a sleep-in. Smile
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 08:41 pm
Hi deedee -- how are things where you are?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 09:20 pm
alex240101 wrote:

Justbrooke. I've rode the millenium, but, not the top thrill dragster yet. Have you?...and, isn't there a new one at the point?

Hey Alex. I haven't heard anything about a new coaster at cedar point this year. But I might be behind in the news because of school, etc. We did get a couple new ones last year. I'll be going up soon.....I'll let ya know! And yeah I've been on the dragster. When I go up...that is what I do constantly. Off and on the coasters or anything that gives a BIG rush. Hands up - butt off the seat ...and the faster the better!

Izzie..... You've got that smile goin' on from the inside out, girlie! It's contagious, too! Very Happy Happy-happy-happy for you!!! Everything sounds perfect! Lots and lots of great days ahead for you.

Tulip.....hang in there, sweetie. You may not exactly realize it but you are one strong lady! I've watched you from a distance.....and everytime you feel yourself sliding off your rope, you manage to tie a knot in the end. (Hugs from afar)

Dutchy - Try - Mis - DeeDee - JPB - Wandel ........good to see you guys.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 09:22 pm
Can't sleep...I fell asleep on the couch and now am wide awake..that ever happen to anyone else? Oh well...I am sure I will get back to my little dream world soon...
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 10:10 pm
Kickycan Has A Game For Those Who Can't Sleep
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 10:32 pm
Hi JPB - had to go out for a while and just saw your post. I am fine - thanks for asking. Very cold here today so quick outside and back in to warm the tootsies. Just hope the cold bring more rain. Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 10:54 pm
Ddx wil send some of our showers that way..too much of it is spoiling our out door fun!!

Captain am missing you  but so happy that new chez izzie is blooming with happiness day by day and ur getting to shake that leg of yours quite a bit Wink

Mismi take care its none other than the Beagle who has eyed your lip..hes fancying too much of a pecking these days..so better be careful eh

It been the 4th time im jotting something and unable to post. Before I hit the submit button some stupid things happen and lo..there I start from scratch!!

Nyways mrning here crewÂ…wit a sweet climate of soft wind and lovely drizzle
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 11:03 pm
Hi mismi, JPB, ddxx, Wandel, Brooke and the pearl from the East, our beautiful verbivore. Have no fear, no pecking today, to many other things to do.

Promised the Captain no straying from the straight and narrow whilst she is absent, so girls please be patient, we can play cat and mouse another time. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 03:19 am
Good morning / afternoon / evening

Very Happy

Just quickly to say all is good - slept and woke up at 7am to a gorgeous morning by my babbling brook - just sat outside and looked and listened to the birds and the sound of the water .... then took a load of photos ( Rolling Eyes )- sat on the steps that lead to down to the river and put my feet in the water - so happy.

Have to return to Links Tor today to do the cleaning there - quick vacuum through

AND

get my kitty - he decided he didn't wanna move the last two days - so hid - however, he's now in the house and locked in so will "bring him home!!!!!)

There are cats next door - mmmmmm gonna be interesting times there! Shocked

Little fella is happy - he slept in a bit ('til 8am) which is late for him - he's done so well with the move.

We have over 100 boxes - so have so much to do - but have achieved a lot already - the kitchen is sorted for the moment (6 boxes more of stuff which will not fit in... but have already started getting brutal :wink: and the bin is filling rapidly - but I'm going to take it real slow and let the bits inside the boxes decide where they want to live in the house. Not gonna rush it.

So my lovelies - will crack on and be back when I can - lovin' y'all - got a beautiful poppy to show you Didge and TC - the mysterious black plant .... lovely it is, very unusual..... will go to the crew's expertise on this!

Thanku BEAgle et al for keeping us plain sailing.

Crew - you really are the best Razz

Later later xxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 03:54 am
Hi Izzie so nice to see you still bubbling after your first night at your new house, and bless the little fella, settling in immediately, how good eh. Will be in and out tonight. Later. xx
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 04:26 am
Izzie wrote:
h but I'm going to take it real slow and let the bits inside the boxes decide where they want to live in the house. Not gonna rush it.

This sounds like an excellent plan Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 05:55 am
Good Morning!
How is everybody? Izzie - I am glad you are taking it slow...we still have boxes I never unpacked. That was five years ago. They will be put in a garage sale in a couple of weeks. Apparently I don't really need what is inside of them...whatever it is.

We are cleaning the car today then going over to a neighbors for a waterballoon/water gun fight. Should be fun.

Hey there DeeDee...how are you hun? I hope you had a good day! I will talk to you all later. Must go feed the fam breakfast!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 06:04 am
Just checking if we're still on course. Laughing

Who is taking over the next shift, the Eagle is having an early night as the alarm is set for 3.45am!
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 06:35 am
Three forty five in the early sounds like a fishing day. I can hold the course for a bit. My laptop is running like its had a few cocktails.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 06:40 am
Tai Chi wrote:
Izzie wrote:
h but I'm going to take it real slow and let the bits inside the boxes decide where they want to live in the house. Not gonna rush it.

This sounds like an excellent plan Very Happy

yep, I still have untouched boxes in my basement from when we moved here 13 years ago. Embarrassed
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 06:41 am
wonder if that has anything to do with the procrastination tendencies? Laughing
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 06:44 am
ya think? Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 10:29:16