some flowers for your new house

http://h1.ripway.com/djjd62/carnation.JPG

carnations

http://h1.ripway.com/djjd62/pinkpoppy.JPG

pink poppies
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 04:36 pm
Oh thanku Didge - how beautiful they are - I have big poppies right outside the conservatory window - some of them are just about to pop. I'm looking forward to taking pics - oh..... how good are you with plants....? I know Alex is a bit of star with the plants - but there is a very RARE plant (so I'm told) in the garden which is quite large - just flowering - and no-one knows what it is... so will post a pic and maybe you or another gardener can let me know. Question

Thanku hunni - those flowers will look just lovely in my new house Very Happy Very appreciated x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 04:44 pm
Hello Captain, how good is that eh for starting the day by seeing you back on board, so pleased to see the new emerging Izzie. Keep smiling Izzie the future is yours to enjoy. Hugs and best wishes from down under. xox
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 04:54 pm
Thanku darlin' Bosun

and for keeping the ship on course :wink:

I have to take to my berth - am that tired right now (and eeeeuw horribly swollen hands and feet Smile so time to go put them up and close my eyes.

BUT I WILL SLEEP HAPPY Razz

Love ya

Nite all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 04:57 pm
Good night Captain, sleep happy and well, the bosun will keep the ship on the 'straight and narrow' :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 04:58 pm
IZZIE!
Hello honey...I am trying to accomplish a little something before the Prof comes home. But I have been changing batteries in remote control cars (THREE TO BE EXACT) and that has taken some time. I dropped the screws a few times before I got them in good...dammit.

I have no clue what I am fixing for supper...but I must go be creative and inventive...
and just do it for pete's sake.

Izzie I am so happy to hear about your neighbors and the kids for your boy! How great is that! And someone to talk to - she sounds lovely. I am so very very pleased for you!

I'm gone...must go work a little magic somehow...

Hugs to you all...
missy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 04:59 pm
OH,,,,missed it Izzie..rest well honey...see you tomorrow
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 05:14 pm
Kids, a great neighbour (who knows enough to come bearing tea!), beautiful garden...the new Chez Izzie sounds lovely. (Looking forward to seeing the mystery plant.)
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 05:33 pm
Wonderful news Lzzie; weekend coming up, relax and enjoy.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 05:37 pm
Thanku BabyBlue - Happy Razz

Nite for now x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 05:45 pm
Tai Chi wrote:
Kids, a great neighbour (who knows enough to come bearing tea!), beautiful garden...the new Chez Izzie sounds lovely. (Looking forward to seeing the mystery plant.)

Thanku TC - all the deep breathing over the months and all the goodwill from A2K - made it the best start to moving on... will post pics soon - the plant is very unusual - really quite beautiful - nite x
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 05:48 pm
Bonne nuit Lzzie.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 05:50 pm
bon nut? hillbilly way of saying bonnet? Razz
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 05:56 pm
Down in Louisiana it is accepted that the French language conveys nuances so much better. Consentez-vous ? Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 06:10 pm
raht back atcha' - :wink:

Nighty Night Try...I am headed for jammies and a little night cap...looking for those warm fuzzies. Razz
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 06:17 pm
Let Izzie get some rest! She had a momentous day. She has said "nite" three times already! Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 07:21 pm
Good morning all - looks like I just missed saying goodnight to Izzieliz. She sounds soooo happy (and tired)! It has rained a bit here over night - lovely to listen to and skies look promising for more but ooooo cold.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 07:35 pm
Hey, Hey!!!!

There She Is!

Love your greetings story, Izz. It sounds like you're already feeling right at home. So glad you're where you are, hun. I know you're already sleeping (she says, hopefully) so I'll catch you in the morning.

Happy First Full Day in you new home, hun. I'm sure you're going to love it there.

<I'd love to hear a recording of the two yabber-ladies -- snicker>
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 08:23 pm
Hey there JPB...how was your day?

The boys are sleeping in a tent they made in the living room today and they cannot settle down...not my idea. Daddy's. They have a flashlight in there too. But they can sleep late...that is the good thing yes?

I found the warm fuzzies and am enjoying watching The Holiday while listening to the incessant chatter of my three little boys.

So happy to be home and back with friends.

Good Night sweet folks
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 08:25 pm
Good night dear mismi, rest well and watch that lip. Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 12:32:51