"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 09:33 pm
Never too old or too young to learn Brooke! :wink: We may have to gang up on him again (although I think he enjoys that) :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 09:55 pm
Well ddxx, seeing that it is warm and sunny, and the ankle biter is asleep, shall we retreat to the billabong beyond the black stump and have a couple of bundy's? I brought my matilda so we can show Brooke how two true blue Aussies do a bit of pashing. That sheila will be gobsmacked and spitting the dummy as we're having a corker time and she hasn't got a clue what we're on about. Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 10:12 pm
Righto mate, fire up the fj flying carpet and we're off! Beware of any bunyips! And I still want chardy not bundy! :wink:
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 10:19 pm
You two carry-on.

And while you're doing that ...just remember...I have video cameras set up from all angles. Recording you for my viewing pleasure. But for now...I have to get my beauty sleep.

Happy Humping!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 11:47 pm
ouch did i step in the wrong time? Confused

hope i dnt get caught in your video justbrooke!! if incase considering the fact that im an innocent Cool tresspasser ull edit me out of it!!
Bosun.. :wink: its not jst delicacies that you are actually interested :wink:
hey Izziee dearie..so glad for you taht ur new place is full of vibrant sunshine for you...may it keep radiating happiness dear..
waiting soooo badly to catch up wit ye..
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2008 11:57 pm
Welcome verbivore it is never the wrong time, step right in and enjoy the fun. What would you like a nice piece of my deliciously freshly baked chocolate/hazelnut cake or a peck on the cheek? Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 12:24 am
Dutchy wrote:
Welcome verbivore it is never the wrong time, step right in and enjoy the fun. What would you like a nice piece of my deliciously freshly baked chocolate/hazelnut cake or a peck on the cheek? Smile

Take both Verby - how are you? Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 06:27 am
Hi all am just dropping by whilst at work - this is the only place I have access to online! Really don't know when I will be getting on line at home, just everything keeps going wrong! and this week have been to hell and back and still hovering somewhere in between!

Just heard from Vet my dog's temperature seems to be going down at last, after a week of being at 105 and having every test going from being told it could be cancer to high proteins to now we have absolutely no idea what is wrong but steroids seem to be helping! He is still on a drip but catheter out and has just eaten something after 5 days, he is skin and bone. The cost is absolutely beyond belief!

My Children have been ok but up most of night with my son who was crying as he didn't want to go see dog and then thought if he dies he will think I don't love him! Oh boy its hard to keep my self going let alone anyone else.

Sorry to go on but had to just get some things out and with no connection at home, I am just feeling cut off (am actually!)

Good luck to Izzie in her New Home and great to see you, read that you are all still around. Not sure when I will be able to check in again but am with you all in spirit. Here's to you all til I next log in X Drunk Big hugs all roundX
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 06:37 am
Hey, tulip -- sorry it's all so hard right now. We're here whenever you need an ear or a shoulder. I'm sending special thoughts on the full recovery of your pooch. Check back as you can.

Gentle hugs to you.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 06:46 am
Thursday. Early weekend. Take it, while I can get it. Beautiful day.
Much to do. I'd like to put me first today. That's not going to happen. Friend has flood, caller identification, didn't explain that. I picked up.
Technically, wife and I didn't, I repeat, didn't, have a conclusion on the agreement, whether to have an epoxy coat for the garage floor. Some wild thought she'd slide through the back garage wall into the foyer, while the floor is wintery slick. So, epoxy coat has been purchased, stowed away. Today was the grand opportunty of a day, to apply, but, I had to answer the phone.
Izzie. Imagining your old tea pot on your new stomping grounds. Joy to the world..
Mismi. Hope you didn't need a new coil for your air conditioning unit.
Justbrooke. I've rode the millenium, but, not the top thrill dragster yet. Have you?...and, isn't there a new one at the point?
That's all for now. May everybodys day be filled with cheer.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 07:20 am
Oh Tulip...I am so sorry. I hope the pup is all better sson. I hate that you and the kids are having to deal with this at all. Sending healing and happy thoughts your way.

Air conditioner is being replaced as I speak. Thank goodness...this 94 degree weather with 90% humidity is horrid. Could be worse I suppose. .Just glad we are getting it back today!

Thanks JPB and Dev and all of you...missed seeing y'all....I am doing laundry as I catch up with the past week.

Take care of yourselved and I hope you all have a good day!
Hugs,
Missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 09:12 am
Good evening crew, just a quick glance to say hi to BlackTulip and Mismi, pleased to see you both made it back on board. Sending vibes to B/T and hope your doggie pulls through. Hope you are cool by now Mismi, even walking around in your bikini with 90% humidity, doesn't sound very inviting. Smile

Good night all from downunder.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 10:31 am
I have air...and it only cost me a small fortune. I am depressed. Going to the freezer...I think I have icecream in their..chocolate. Yum...later I will go for the vanilla rum...until then the frozen non alcoholic stuff will have to do.

Hugs to you all....

missy
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 11:39 am
Oh, missy! Between your stories and your avatar I have a very hard time not chuckling - even at your discomfort. You are a treasure!

No word from the captain yet, eh?

Tap, tap, tap (no, not that kind missy)

Here, maybe we should all start tapping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZiWl9NoDkw&feature=related

(I LOVED this movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haBZCrBHMm4&NR=1
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 11:51 am
That is a great movie...I loved watching the dancing! Amazing. That is like watching Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire together. So great...

Thanks JPB...I am about to have to go get the boys...I have enjoyed my morning at home without them! Bad me...They are at my FIL's eating all kind of junk. Should be fun getting them back home...AAAAAAAAGGGGHHH! I may take that rum a little earlier. :wink:

How's this week going for you JPB?

Can't wait to hear from Izzie either. Hoping that they get her connected quickly!

HUGS TO YOU JPB...off to get the boys.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 03:34 pm
Good morning all, still no word from the Captain, no news is good news we shall hope. Hi there JPB and Mismi, trust all is well in your part of the world. Now easy on that rum mismi, remember what it did to you the last time you had a swig. Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 03:43 pm
Ha...don't worry dear Dutchy...I remember. Man am I putting off the inevitable. I need to get to work on supper and finish unpacking the car.

I have a fever blister on my top lip...I guess it is from being in the sun so much...isn't that a lovely thought? I hate fever blisters.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 03:52 pm
Heck blisters on your top lip, I guess it is from talking and drinking to much and not the sun, bet the Professor won't be impressed. Smile

Now be a good girl, stop procrastinating, and get those chores done.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 03:55 pm
howdy folks, got some new poppies and other flowers set to open, i'll be back with pics in the next few days

haven't read back since my last posts, so i'll assume everybody's doing alright
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 04:15 pm
I'M IN NEW CHEZ IZZIE!

Oh, how I have missed you all terribly. Thanku all for your well wishes and thoughts.

The house is full of boxes - it took 2 large removals vans and 1 smaller van… and oh boy - what a two days.

It's lovely here… the very first thing that happened was …

DING DONG… (nice bell) - 6 wee fellas at the door - big eyes, smiling faces

"Are you the new people?"

"We most certainly are"

"WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE" in a big chorus….

My little fella's face was a picture - KIDS to play with - they all came in, went out to the garden, kids asking all sorts of questions, played with the dogs…

HOW HAPPY WAS THAT. Very Happy

My neighbour is gorgeous - she's just brill - we don't stop yabbering - she made the removals men tea (I had no cups), got out the biscuits…. She's been around 3 times now - we start yabbering - each time she's forgotten the cups coz we've been talking too much. OMG - we are gonna get on sooooooooooo well - already planning our girl time out! Fab thing is - she talks as much as I do ..... isn't that great!!!! Razz Her son is 10 and I reckon the kids are gonna get on just fine.

AND - she has a pup - JackRussell/Terrier - brown and white, just a youngun - and she's called MADDIE! Same as my little girlie pup.

The garden is stunning - will send pics whenever I can find my card reader - I have been sitting down by the river - having a little quiet time - frogs and dragon/damselflies, butterflies, beautiful flowers… just stunning - best of all my babbling brook lapping over the rocks and branches.

I'm here folks…. And the future's just beginning… Razz

British Telecom have, as always, surpassed themselves again and not sent my router which was ordered on 5th June which was supposed to have been delivered yesterday - so I did throw a little hissy fit - they have given me free dial up til it arrives next Tuesday - but it's a bit hit and miss connecting. So I will check in as often as I can. I loved reading all the pages I'd missed.

Tulip - if you log on - I have no mobile signal here AT ALL - too low down by the river - so have PM'd you my phone number. Let me know how S-dog is hunni - have been thinking of you. Pop by after work if you can OK and you're up for a cuppa.

I'm very exhausted and will need to sleep soon. Am keeping the little fella off school again (hey, he's 11… he's got a lifetime of learning ahead of him - he's having fun here.) He has been brilliant. We both cried a lot today when we left Links Tor - it was very sad as we sat in the car outside the gate - I couldn't control the sobs… not because of leaving really … more because of why and how and all that - ending one dream…… starting another now… Arrow

AND Shocked

How strange and wonderful is this… the people moving in to Links Tor gave me a present - a picture - hand sewn - red check fabrics with beige, red hearts and yellow stars and lots of little red "x"'s - (will send a pic) - on it, it is hand embroidered and says…

"Dance as if no one were watching
Sing as if no one were listening
Live everyday as if it were your Last"

Well, after that…. What more can I say!

Lovin' y'all - missed you. Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 02:25:39