"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 08:54 am
Hello Sweet Folkses....

I am not back home yet but I am at my parents. I do not have unlimited access to the computer here so I just wanted to quickly tell Izzie I am so happy to hear things are moving forward with the house. I hope you do have immediate access to internet - but if not know I will miss you until you get back.

I see RH is back! YAY! Good to see you Rocky :wink:

and Dev...missed you! Brooke - so glad to hear you did well on your exams...knew you would. Dutchy, Try, DeeDee, TTH, Alex and all - missing you all...hope all is well in your part of the World and I look forward to normal very soon.

The beach was amazing...it was hot but we had plenty of beer and water so we were fine. There were double red flags up which meant a serious undertow so we did not get to play in the water a whole lot. I had bought spray bottles though and we were able to get wet enough for the breeze to cool us down and there were abundant breezes.

Anyway...I can't stay on long. I have more to tell you all but don't have the time...our days are full when we are with Grandma and Papa....hugs to you all...I should be back home Wednesday...

Missy
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 08:58 am
Nice to see you devriesj and mismi Very Happy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 09:01 am
Missy!!! So good to see you! Will catch you and catch up with you on Wed. when you get home. Know how it is when you're with the 'rents. Glad to hear you've had a good time. Bummer about the water, but you obviously made the best of it! Very Happy
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 09:12 am
HEY, HEY!!! Look at that bright ray of sunshine at the top of the page!!!

Hope you're having fun, missy.

Bon voyage to everyone else onboard today. I need to be on work detail today.

Save some boxes for me, MizIzz -- I'll stop by later and give you a hand. :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 10:07 am
Hello There JPB! So good to see you! Nose to the grindstone today huh? Well...we are off to the Science Center down here. They have TIGERS! Fun huh? And we are going to the IMAX - about the Amazon. The boys are very, very excited. They have been able to shoot with their Papa this week and gave me a quick demo of their marksmanship. Quite proud they are! I am impressed and kept my concern from showing very well I think. Anyway...I may see you before Wednesday...their dial up is behaving pretty well right now.

Hey Dev...We will do some catching up when I get back for sure!
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 12:15 pm
Hi mismi, welcome back, we missed your smile. Pleased you had a great time, looking forward hearing all about.

Up early to watch the football match Holland versus Italy at 4am! European Football Championship is on the menue for the next 4 weeks.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 02:13 pm
Rain finally cleared out, and I thought of Miss Izzie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSFLZ-MzIhM&feature=related

RH
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 02:31 pm
Aw, thanks RockHead! Reminds me of bein' a kid! Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 02:54 pm
Wow, great result for the Dutch, they beat World Champions Italy 3-0 in Bern, Switzerland. Drinks all round.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 03:00 pm
Woo-hoo! I'm half dutch and I hardly need a reason to celebrate! Drunk

Anybody like Journey? They have a new lead singer and he's phenomenal!
YouTube concert...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 05:15 pm
Ship's Log

Hey Crew - I'm on the poop deck and "pooped"

Missy… so very happy to see your beautiful sunny face and to hear your high. Razz So looking forward to hearing all about your holiday. Hugs to MaMaPaPaDixie and your gorgeous boys..

Lovely to see all the crew onboard and sailing along smoothly.

I'm logging the log - just soooo so tired, but I shall catchup with y'all as soon as I'm able - thanku everyone

Lovin y'all and missing ya too…

Crew - you are the very Best Smile
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 05:15 pm
Good day Izzie and all. Hope Monday treated everybody o.k.
devriesj. Is the new singer of Journey, the one who resembles Perry?
djjd62-we had the straight line winds whip up here. Power lines and trees and everything else, down. What a mess. I only loss a few branches. I can throw a rock, and land it in Canada.
Misimi.-Have a cold ale for me please.
Brooke. Have you awoken yet?
Until tomorrow.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 05:29 pm
izzie - love the pups

hot again today (and tomorrow, and the next day, and.........)
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 07:45 pm
alex240101 wrote:

devriesj. Is the new singer of Journey, the one who resembles Perry?

Yep. Sounds just like him. Looks NOTHING like him! Did you check out the YouTube vid?
Good evening all! Pretty boring around here weather-wise, but that's a good thing! Gonna relax in the lounge with, what else, a margarita!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2008 08:46 pm
alex240101 wrote:

Brooke. Have you awoken yet?

Yes I have! Very Happy I think I am out of crash mode. Thanks for asking.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 12:01 am
Whilst the northern half of the world is asleep the Bosun Eagle is keeping watch as our 'yabber-liner' sails through untroubled waters, no one to talk to, so I might as well enjoy a strong glass of Jamaican rum.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 05:19 am
a big HI to the crew.. getting fine with everyone around me laughing and teasing me for the sort of funny voice i have got after the cold.

Izziee... was a lil sorry to hear tht u left Chez Izzzie..but then ya.. Wherever you go - Chez Izzie is formed there right!!??? Wink

Bosun dutch thnx for ur warm hug..i thnk for a minute You shud become bear again to hug me..hugging an eagle!?? Rolling Eyes doesnt sound a gr8 idea :wink:

a flying hi to devriesj and hey mismi..its fun watching you change ur avatars frm time to time..

crew hugs from Mumbai Smile Smile Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 05:29 am
Hi verbivore, nice to catch up with you again, you sound very chirpy. Just for you I'll be the Bear again for a few minutes and would love to give you a hug but promise not to pass that cold on to me. :wink:
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 05:35 am
LOL tht was a gud one Laughing Laughing
well sharing everyything you know :wink: what say?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 05:39 am
verbivore wrote:
LOL tht was a gud one Laughing Laughing
well sharing everyything you know :wink: what say?

Laughing Laughing
Flying right over. :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 02:32:17