"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 02:57 pm
OMGosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO EXCITEDÂ…

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm moving house tomorrow - not finished packing (bored of that now - actually - can't stand up any longer) but I am so so so so so so EXCITEDÂ…

GUESS WHAT!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 03:02 pm
Good morning Izzie, sharing your excitement, wonderful news. Get your rest as tomorrow will be a huge day. Hugs from downunder girlie.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 03:10 pm
Rest... Rest... what's that then a???? Laughing

Oh hun - I'm bouncing off the walls right now (albeit sitting on a chair) - but in thought - I'm one happy camper..... camper being the operative word coz the house is errrrrrrrrrr...... weeeeeeeeeeelllll..... mmmm..... not looking so spit spot! But hey ho - I walked around outside just now, it's just getting dark, watched the bats for a while and am about to take to my bed..... well, after clearing off the however many things have been dumped on it during the day.

So, my feet certainly need a rest - the 'ole body is crying out for sleep - now I just gotta disengage the brain - and all will be ticketyboo and coco Very Happy

I can't believe I heard from this fella - it's 20 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! And tonite .... of all nites! Gosh.... I LOVE THE INTERNET!

(tomorrow will be a VERY long day methinks!) Arrow
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 03:39 pm
Oooh, Izzie! How exciting!! Moving and an old acquaintance! What a day for you! Hope you can shut down that busy brain of yours and get you some sleep! Your excitement is infectious. Hope all goes well for tomorrow.
Here's a moving day snack box for you!:
http://www.cjsmodelhome.com/images/product/img4651def4d9382.jpg
And a little something for when it's done!:
http://corporategiftscalgary.com/img/corp%20pictures%20009.jpg
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 03:42 pm
Hi Dev, how thoughtful of you, wouldn't mind some of those snacks myself. Maybe the Captain will share them with the bosun? Smile
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 03:47 pm
Hey yabber crew. FQ on board to wish Izzie sis the happiest start to her new life tomorrow. With you all the way babe...the start of new adventures and the revival of some old friendships by the sound of it!
How,s the crew, especially Dutchy mismi deedee and vbv? Missed being on board guys. Huge work pressure right now but off to Florence for the weekend!! Xx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 03:49 pm
Oh Oh OH QueenDEV! How fabulous - TOBLERONE!!!!!!!! OMG - I LUUUUUUUV TOBLERONE! and double choc cookies - how happy is that!!!! Very Happy Thanking you girlie.

Of course, if anyone flies over smartish - I will share all! MMmmmm MMMmmm GGGGGooooood! Razz

SIS - BABE - long time no see on the deck!!!!! How's my best friend!????
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 03:54 pm
Good morning all - wow Izzieliz bouncing off walls!!! You eat that chocolate and you will be really hypo!! Good to see you happy girl. Smile Morning to FQ, Dutchy, Dev and Verby.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 03:56 pm
The day gets better all the time, so nice to see you FlavourQueen, envious of you, would love to join you in Florence ......and buy you some real Italian gelato. :wink:

And a very good morning to ddxx, by golly you're getting smart, I should have never started that game. Laughing
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 03:58 pm
Sis- I am good knowing you are ok and bouncing around on your new feet to your new house!
K's birthday today but he is away with work so peaceful night on deck...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 03:59 pm
Hey Indeedee - gosh, I've missed you - it's been ages. Hope all is good with you girlie. Very Happy

I haven't made it upstairs yet Rolling Eyes keep thinking of things I ought to have done/be doing...... I'm doing a mismi - laundry laundry and laundry! (ugh!)

I will be settling in my berth shortly and up for a yabber if anyone's around Very Happy

SIS - Florence - mmmmmmmmmmmm - nice one! :wink: I'm sitting at our kitchen table hun - it's really weird - the table stays!!!!!!!! OH - nevermind a...... we'll have a nice little table in the conservatory with our G&T!

COCO!!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 04:00 pm
well this is one party I'm not going to miss.

A BIG Bon Voyage toast to MizIzz as she sails off to Chez Izzie in the morning.

Happy Day tomorrow, hun, and many, many, many happy days in your future. HUGS!!!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1646941/2/istockphoto_1646941_bon_voyage_icon_vector.jpg
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 04:01 pm
Ahhhh FQ - isn't good to have peaceful deck for a change - just time for you.

Dutchy - I am really enjoying - don't you dare stop :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 04:03 pm
I would be honoured to share an ice cream with you in bella italia Dutchy.
What flavour would you choose? Xx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 04:06 pm
Thanku JPB - I love ya girlie!!!!! Big smiling here - big smiling.

(sis - couldya maybe bring me home an nice Italian fella - you know, to get me some icecream outta the freezer - no other reason - just for a Conrnetto a? thanks babe!)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 04:07 pm
FlavourQueen wrote:
I would be honoured to share an ice cream with you in bella italia Dutchy.
What flavour would you choose? Xx

Hazel Dream :wink: (Hazelnut with Chocolate chunks)
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 04:10 pm
Deedee. You are so right. Just time for me on the ship with wonderful people around the globe....
Iz I had to book time away as per doctors orders so Italy it is. Oh! Should take Stanley!!
How is life down under guys? Had any more rain?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 04:11 pm
Good morning JPB. Yeah Izzieliz everything fine here. Just smooth sailing at the moment - no boat rocking Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 04:14 pm
Plenty of rain downunder where I live FlavourQueen, everything is nice and green with the water reservoirs filling slowly. How long will you be in Florence for?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2008 04:14 pm
FQsis - Good for you babe - you just mind what we were yip yap yopping about - and listen to the "slow down" bit a? Just have the fabbest time.

(I may not have connection for a while - should do - but may not.... so come midnite I may really turn into a pumpkin if BritTelecom close this line down here. If so - will be back as soon as poss!)

Glad all is good Indeedee - hey - you on subterfuge run soon!!!??? How is Papa and MaMa and DD clan? all kk?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 12:19:19