"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 05:48 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
Oh yeah......power came back on at almost 4am. SO all is well in my world this morning!
Buckle down, Babbling Darling, some of the crap that just raced through here is probably on it's way to you.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2008 09:24 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
JustBrooke wrote:
Oh yeah......power came back on at almost 4am. SO all is well in my world this morning!
Buckle down, Babbling Darling, some of the crap that just raced through here is probably on it's way to you.

I'm thinkin that you were the lucky one on that batch of storms, sweetheart. Looks like they are staying far north of me this time around.

I was up at the cottage this afternoon and funny enough, it was very calm up at the lake.

Crazy crazy weather.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 05:19 am
Good Morning All

Happy Father's Day in the USofA!

Didge - loved the photos hun .... gorgeous....

Babbling - so pleased you are safe... stay safe girlie

O'Bill - Hey to you...

BEAgle.... lovin ya hun...

Crew - BEAUTIFUL DAY here.... so much to do and can't write to at the moment but will do so this evening. Just had to drive to my old Sport's College to watch my little fella's first 200m (my race) athletics meet (first one at this level) - he was just brilliant. A little superstar. Razz He's his Mom's little fella with his speezy gonzalez legs - it's very warm here today so should be a great day for the event. HA -they have put him in the High Jump (OMG) Shocked - bless - he's knee high to a grasshopper - but then grasshoppers can jump high so I'm sure he'll give it his best shot. (Oh thank goodness they didn't enter him for the shot putt a?) :wink: Need to go drive over again for his relay race later but really need to crack on here so.....

Missing you all.... very much...

Boxes are calling....
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 06:34 am
Hi Captain good to see you, sure the little fella will do you proud and bring home a trophy. Will cheer him on right now. Cold night here and I'm heading back to the warm fire. Hugs and good luck with the boxes.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 06:42 am
Fathers Day: The fifteenth of June.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 06:47 am
Wow, wow, wow! Look at that hail -- glad there was no damage. Did your gardens survive? And well done indeed to young S. Glad you were able to drive down to see the race.

Beautiful flowers dj. I've finally got full irises of all colors but still a few weeks away from most of my perennials coming into bloom --- very, very cold spring here this year. Heh -- but now it's in the 90s!! Go figure.

Brooke -- glad you weathered the latest round of weather. You too, Bill. We had tornadoes touch down about 12 miles from here last night. Lost of property damage, no injuries that I've heard about.

Big decision for me today is whether to blow off everything I need to do for work and make a final trek downtown for day 4 of Blues Fest, or convince myself that it isn't worth the facing the heat, the potential storms, the travel time each way, the time lost from what I really should be doing.... But then, there are about 10 Jazz Fest folks in town this weekend that I only see once or twice a year.... But then, I really, REALLY have a lot of work to do... But...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 06:48 am
alex240101 wrote:

I was hoping she was off by a week. That, or I was in a lot of trouble. Cool
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 07:13 am
JPB wrote:
alex240101 wrote:

I was hoping she was off by a week. That, or I was in a lot of trouble. Cool

HA - DOH DOH DOH DOH Rolling Eyes Embarrassed

I guess I shoulda googled it to check... sorry folks, had seen it on another thread and didn't check my facts.... HOWEVER.... the positive is..... now the girlies will remember it's next Sunday. How happy is that Very Happy

Course, I could say I was just making sure y'all were awake.... nah OK - I got it wrong - gosh, how unusual for me to be ahead by a week a? I'm normally waaaaaaaay behind.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day - lovin y'all Razz Razz Razz

Oh JPB - I think the Blues Fest is calling your name hunni :wink:

go go go!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 07:41 am
hi captain..me back from home..
back to the coziness of a busy bombay
started drizzling here..and ive caught up wit cold already..
benefit is..u gotta get ur husband to the kitchen Smile

bye for now..ctch ye latr
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 10:12 am
Hello, all! Tired from all the storms here last night. Hey, Brooke-y, looks like they ran BETWEEN you and I - just to the south of us is where the really bad stuff hit. Somebody's lookin' out for us! Smile
dj - Gorgeous flowers! Puts me in mind of that line from 'Wizard of Oz' ..."Poppies, that'll make 'em sleep!..." Come to think of it I AM sleepy!
Iz-, so lovely to see you, love! (and thanks for the Father's Day reminder! :wink:)
Ah, jp-, blues festival in Chicago time again? Dang, missed it! You MUST go for me!!
Bill! Haven't seen you in quite a while! How are things?
verb- Glad you're home safe and sound!
Good to see you around too, Dutch-! Maybe we'll catch up with each other?
I'll probably peruse the deck with me margarita and read the paper, maybe go 'round the horn' on threads and take a nap in the sun!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 04:02 pm
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8952/awardcy3.jpg x 2.

Chin-Ups go to…
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2206/happyfeetfg8.jpg

QueenDev, O'Bill and Babbling - storms/twisters be gone
BidRed and his poorly back and best wishes for your girl-dawg love - hope she is feeling better
Tulip - poorly dawg
QueenDev Hubby -job job job posivibes
JPB - work all to be completed
FQsis - Bean nearly finished exams - holiday for you soon - you need a hug.
Stormy - schools out soon girl
Uncle Larry's Lady - walking along soon
Rainkeeper - we miss ya

Insomniac watch comme………. Just tooooo tooooo tired to do late nites right now - school runs and packing is doing me in…. so not on the deck, other than in the hammock right now - summer holidays start at the end of July so….. I'll be back on the insomniac watch then no doubt. Happy Days.

Special Mention to our BOSUN - the BEAgle - for always being here and everywhere, keeping the ship sailing. Love you to pieces hunni. Smile

Crew - you are, as always, the very Best Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 04:16 pm
Hi Captain and crew, Eagle taking over , public holiday downunder and I have some time to spare. Looked in paper this morning for my name, expected to be named "Knight of the Garter" in the Queen's Birthday Honours list, sadly missed out again. :wink:

Nite, nite Izzie, sleep well, catch you tomorrow morning if you have time.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 04:18 pm
Oh hunni - you are the Knight of many a Ladies Garter!!!!! :wink:

How's you on this Monday morning. And where's our Indeedee gal?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 04:24 pm
Oh Izzie did you have to expose me so publicly. Laughing It is a miserable day down under, fog and rain (but we need the water!!), ddxx will be around later I'm sure, has been away for weekend but home now.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 04:35 pm
:wink:

Oh - not such good weather - but I kinda log fog and mist - it's got mystery about it - hey, you could imagine being on Dartmoor - we get a lot of fog and mist. Very Happy Hope the sun will break through - but those trees and plants need the water.

Glad the girlie has been away for the weekend. Gosh - all these folk going away - mmmmmm - that would be nice! ONE DAY! Razz Looking forward to hearing back from our Dixie Chick - I bet she has had such a good time with her girlfriends. Just so looking forward to hearing what she's been up to.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 05:41 pm
Good morning all. Had a lovely weekend away staying with friends who live down at the beach. Nice relaxing time with good company. Weather wasn't exactly beach weather but that's okay cause we are getting a bit of rain. Public holiday here today so no work for the masses. Hope the moving is going okay Izzieliz and greetings to whoever is out there. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 06:05 pm
Hey Indeedee - missed you - glad you had a good time girlie. I gotta sleep hun - need to be up in a few hours. Catch up soon I hope. Lovin ya girlie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 06:07 pm
i think brooke was spared the storms this evening, not so much in my neighbourhood, this is the second house down from ours

http://h1.ripway.com/djjd62/line1.JPG

line on side of house pulled down because

http://h1.ripway.com/djjd62/line2.JPG

this tree limb took down the power line

luckily the house is unoccupied at this moment and no fire or problems with the power lines occured
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 06:10 pm
Oh Didge - didn't realise it hit you too - sorry mate. Glad you are OK. Take care hun and ............................. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - I'm out on my feet - Nite for now x Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 06:13 pm
Good night Izzieliz. Sleep well ((xx))
Good morning Didge - bit scarey.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 06:26:58