"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

devriesj

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 10:16 am
Ahoy, yabberers ALL! So proud of my fellow student, Brooke-y!! You go girl! I knew you could do it! It's way to easy not to see the forest for the trees, huh? But it looks pretty good from here, girlie! Good on ya! Be proud! Very Happy

Not a whole lot of time today. Will probably take copious breaks though! Gotta get back and crack the books today I'm afraid! It is good to see you all! I really have missed you! YOU are my sanity break!

It's hotter than heck here too! Supposed to be 90! Looks like we'll be sharing the storms tonight, Brooke.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 11:20 am
Good morning crew; and if it's not morning where you are…come over here, it's a wonderful way to start a day!

I see the good news just keeps on coming...

Well done Brookee for proving; smart can be cute!
Montana for gaining a new direction.
Dev for keeping at it when it's tempting outside.
Dutchy on his piano lessons.
And all of you for your kind and most readable comments, which restores faith in human kind.
And lastly, myself for keeping one step ahead of the law.

Thank you and have a nice day!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 11:45 am
Hi devriesj & Try Very Happy

So Try, still playing games Laughing
http://www.ziggyware.com/ZiggywareImages/george_cnr_small.png
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 11:58 am
Try
Seriously, I was joking with my last post. The picture and all. Wanted to make sure you knew that Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:04 pm
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 01:00 pm
Hi TTH, Try!
Such a discourse!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 01:43 pm
Hi devriesj Very Happy
I don't have a clue what he is talking about Laughing
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 02:23 pm
It would be a big shock if Tryagain actually started making sense. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 02:52 pm
Evening All Very Happy

Wonderful to see y'all aboard!

What a day it has been - finding treasures all around the house which had been long forgotten. My little fella is a regular Artful Dodger - anything that is missing - he has put in a very safe place... luverly....

so I fancied a bit of Artful Dodger and Fagin tonite... Laughing

You've Got To Pick A Pocket or Two

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_-oaKfEe8Cg

sing along now.... Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 03:05 pm
Morning crew the Eagle is just starting his Saturday, in fact a long weekend as on Monday we're celebrating the Queen's birthday, bless Lizzy II.

Captain good to see you and the W/W have some fun together and planning some more in the future, two very shy ladies eh, pull my other leg. :wink:

As for thew rest of the crew, thank you for your contributions, makes for interesting reading what you've all been up to. Full speed ahead Captain.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 03:10 pm
Hey Hey - well, confidence is a funny old thing isn't it hun :wink:

OK - let's try this then......... -"I DO SING BRILLIANTLY" Shocked ....... there .... see ... there was a little bit of confidence BEAgle - now why don't you believe me a??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so, so laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 03:31 pm
So pleasing to see you full of confidence and laughing late in the evening Captain, I'll bet you have the voice of an Angel. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 03:38 pm
Laughing

Oh yeah - I most certainly don't. La la lal l la la al l l al alall la l l allla laalalalala lalala alall lalll alll - there you go - terrible a? Can you imagine a? Very Happy

ooooooh - did you just put ear mufflers on Shocked
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 03:44 pm
You can sing me a lullaby, anytime Izzie. :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 04:10 pm
Little boy blue, come blow your horn,
The sheep's in the meadow, the cows in the corn
Where is the little boy who looks after the sheep?
He's under the haystack, fast asleep.

Hey! It's been a hard day; do you think Dee Dee's pool cleans itself? :wink:
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 05:46 pm
just watching the evening news, looks like poor brooke's got more wild weather headed her way (a good chunk of ohio anyway)
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 07:09 pm
a laugh for the crew

Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 07:23 pm
Ship's Log

Oh all the luverly crew have been taking the helm today - how happy!

I got a bunch of packing today - then had to have a big sleep and couldn't waken myself up properly - so have a "chillin" nite - which has been nice. Spoke to FQsis tonite for hours - she's working real hard - complete workaholic - our BabyBean only has 2 more exams left and has done well in her GCSEs whether she gets good grades or not. We're proud of her. She sent her love to one and all and will be back when she is travelling less and relaxing more (ha - don't hold you breath) but was asking after everyone and knows I am in safe hands with the Motley Crew.

So we have had the usual suspects on board - just still makes my heart warm to see you all here. Didge - hoping you will send us more pics when you get the chance.

Thinking of Babbling Girl tonite and hope all will be OK in O-hi-O. Will be thinking of you girle and wishing the storms pass by.

So wonderful to see RH back and playing the tunes. Missed you RH - glad all is well hun.

Still requiring a mega massage - Deedee will take one if you have one spare or a nice tall deckhand with big strong hands will be just coco too.

Hoping Our Missy Is having a wonderful time on her hols. Nice to see QueenDEV (missed you bigtime muchly), THH, Wandel and Didge on board as well as our Baby Blue - oh hun - sing us another!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0QaF3qc-b4

So I gotta sleep - folk arriving early to do more painting.

Wishing well for the world and hope the weekend is good for everone.

LOVE YOU…. Very very tired sorry… eyes shut - cant cheque back

Nite Nite all Razz

Crew You are very vest Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 07:24 pm
I just got good news. Regarding the Tall Ships, my assignment is one of the best. I will take pictures if I have time. It is going to be a very busy event. Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWNBr3KYOfg
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 07:31 pm
Izzie wrote:
Didge - hoping you will send us more pics when you get the chance.

waiting on some new poppies to open and then some new pics will appear
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 10:27:33