"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 05:29 pm
Good morning all - Excited for you Izzieliz - yaaaah! Smile I can hear the adrenalin pumping through those tootsies - take it easy kiddo!

Congrats again Brook - I am sure you will attain the GPA you want. Smile Morning Try - mmmm - my pool has been blue free lately - what's up? Good morning Beagle. Smile
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 05:37 pm
Congratulations Darling!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 06:03 pm
Ship's Log

DARLING CLEMENTINE - (was she round and orange......)?....

In ChezIzzie
Up on Dartmoor
excavating for a box
dwelt a "toots-gal"
fortythree-er
and her trusty
Crews - online

OH MY DARLING OH MY DARLING
OH MY DARLING CREW - ONLINE
THOU ART THERE AND HERE FOREVER
O SO HAPPY CREW - ONLINE!!!

Light she was and like a fairy
and her "heels" they were not mine
Shifting boxes without topses
sandals on her feet, next to the crew - online

How I've missed you
how I've missed you
How I've missed my Crew - online
But I kissed you - who'd I kiss A? :wink:
wont forget my Crew - Online!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

OMG Shocked

SO BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missing you all madly trying to be responsible and sort things out. Will try my best to get on to have a yabber tomorrow….

Chuffed for Alex (thanku hunni) and our QueenDev - did we miss you Dev- ha - COURSE WE BLOODY MISSED YOU! So glad you are back hunni x

BEAgle - great to know you are always around - hope you had a fab day today and enjoyed time with yer buddies. We will catch up soon. Rush rush rush xx

Babbling - you're amazing - 3.7 - be proud. Thank for all you wrote - I know it now, I feel it now - I'm climbing high - been a hard struggle as you know - as all the crew know - but I'm nearly there. Thanks to each and every crew member who has been on my journey and holding my hand throughout. Thanku. So enjoy your summer babe - I will hear you every day as I sit next to my Babbling Brooke at the New Chez Izzie from next Wednesday. (( O'Bill)) has jumped aboard to congratulate you as we all do - you deserve to go out and have a whole heapa fun.

Monty - well, you know how I feel - very proud of you... and it will work out - we have a "deal" a???? Thinking of you girlie x

Indeedee - will take it as easy as I can - still lots to do… but it will get done - surely does it. Hope all is good in your world. Love to the DDclan. x

BabyBlue - now you'd think the insurance company already knew I was on a ship - but hey, they're pushing the boat out with the premium for "erosion and susbsidence…. Blah blah" - hey how …. Whatever. Very Happy It's done. I'm nearly there…. so so close. The picture is beginning to form in my head - and it's looking good from this angle. x

Love to all our crew - near and far and especially hoping our Darlin' Dixie Girl is having the best of the best holidays. x

Wishin you all a wonderful Friday. Lovin you all. Really. Razz

I must sleep now - eyes closing - BEAgle and Indeedee to the helm. See you all tomorrow.

Crew - you are and always will be the very best. Very Happy

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Arrow
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 06:10 pm
Sleep well Captain, more busy days ahead, but you'll get there I'm sure of that. So proud of you. Will take over the watch. Ship ahoy.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 06:43 pm
Good night Izzieliz - ((xx))

Dutchy, quietly tiptoing up on deck to bring you a drink. Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 06:53 pm
Thought I'd drop by the ship, since I been gone a month...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGfx3QAV64M&feature=related

Rock
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 07:27 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Congratulations Darling!

Thank you. Very Happy (((((( Bill ))))))[/size]

deedee and Izzie.....many thanks to both of you, also. Very Happy

Whoever has the helm needs to sail away fast before Rock has a chance to get back on shore.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 07:58 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Good night Izzieliz - ((xx))

Dutchy, quietly tiptoing up on deck to bring you a drink. Smile

You're very welcome ddxx, whilst you're there how about doing some tiptoing on my back. :wink:

Well done JustBrooke, knew you would do it, now go and enjoy that long vacation you truly deserve it after all that hard work.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:55 am
Sorry missed your post Beagle and yes I will tiptoe across your back to ease your aching muscles and I will remember this time to take the high heels off! Shocked
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 01:06 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

So good to see our fantabuous RH-DJ on board. Boy, have we missed you darlin'. So pleased to have you back online - it's been a while a?

Indeedee and BEAgle - lovely to see you at the helm still - hope you've both had great days.

Got folks arriving shortly to paint the annexe before their furniture arrives on Wednesday - some of their stuff is coming on Tuesday and being stored in the garage.

Got take some big painkillers today - joints not so good - so gonna let them kick in for an hour and then crack on with the day. Ooof - very tired thismorning. Need a mega-massage!

Lovin y'all Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 03:17 am
Good morning Captain, full of beans I see, that's the spirit. Need a mega-massage you say? I can recommend ddxx, she gave me the most satisfying workout this afternoon, I'm still glowing and feeling exhilarated. :wink:
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 07:39 am
G'morning Dutchy - Izzie - deedee and anyone else awake out there.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 07:46 am
G'morning Brooke -- well done on your exams. Do you get a break now and a chance to enjoy your summer?

G'morning to Dutchy (or is that g'night).

Howdy - hey to Izzie. Got any boxes I can pack up?

Hoping the rest of the mates have a wonderful Friday -- I'll be heading back downtown for Day 2 of the Chicago Blues Fest today. Another great day of music ahead.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 07:47 am
Hi Brooke just about to call it a day downunder, heading for 11.30pm, what's on your plate today?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 08:06 am
JPB wrote:
G'morning Brooke -- well done on your exams. Do you get a break now and a chance to enjoy your summer?

Hi JPB. Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed on the other 5 exams. Nothing back on them yet. And yes I get the summer off. BUT....I have to work extra hard now and make lottsa money to get me through year 2. My gas alone was killing me. Three hours (round trip) drive time in a car that gets 32 MPG. Was costing me between 500 and 600 a month. Of course not all that was school related, but most was. Anyhow....off work this week for exams ....so today I'm free! Don't have either. Come Monday I will be work's slave again.

Dutchy wrote:
Hi Brooke just about to call it a day downunder, heading for 11.30pm, what's on your plate today?

Hi Dutchy. My plate did consist of my dad coming over and working on more clean up from last Fridays storms. But I called him last night and told him he better not even think about. Going to be too hot for that stuff. 93 degrees. I also have a guy coming to work on putting a heat pump in for me. My central air unit got fried last year in August when we had the bad floods here. Water didn't get to it....but lightening did. Took that out and the pump on my hot tub. Being it was the end of the season, pretty much.....I figured I'd wait till spring. One of those things where a heat pump is only costing me about 300 bucks more than the air conditioning unit. So I went with the pump. Bad thing is......a heat wave has arrived and I have NO air conditioning yet.

Oh well ...
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 08:10 am
Stopping in to say Good Morning all Very Happy
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 08:13 am
TTH wrote:
Stopping in to say Good Morning all Very Happy

G'morning TTH. Hope you have a great day ahead of you!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 08:15 am
Thank you JustBrooke Very Happy
It is raining out so that limits what I would like to do which is work in my yard. At least I got the lawn mowed the other day before the rain hit. Glad to hear you did so well on your exams.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 08:38 am
Thank you Very Happy

Storms are forecast for here, tonight. I prefer daytime storms so I can see what's comin' at me! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 09:34 am
Afternoon Lovelies

Hope you are all having a great day and looking forward to heading into the weekend - y'all got that Friday Feeling a??????

Packing has been going.... still a ton to do - OMG - how much stuff is there in this house Shocked My PaPa came and lifted my paintings/pics today that were too big for me to do.... well, didn't know what to keep and what not - so he packed them all! Hey Ho!

Tulip came round - it was wonderful to see her. She's real sad right now - her dawg is very sick and is in the animal hospital - we'll know a bit later if they have found anything out - but he's not a well dawg right now. BigRed's girlie-dawg is also poorly. So wishing the best for them both right now.

Tulip and I did have a good "roar" with laughter - to the point of "face contortion" where you're laughing too hard to even be recognisable. That felt real good to do that with her. She's having the little fella for a sleepover tonite to hopefully distract her kidlets about the dawg (he is certainly a good distraction) so I will be able to crack on tonite.

We have decided the pair of us need to go and get a life - we're actually both quite shy (yeah right y'all are thinking) - but 'tis true. So - we'll head out together sometime in the near future and see if we can have us a bit of "child free" fun. OMG - that is gonna be the strangest thing ever!

However, right now - I am spent. The folks buying the house are in the annexe right now and painting through. So - I am leaving them to it, leaving the packing for an hour or so and I am gonna have a lie down. Eyes are actually closing right now. Bloody knackered. Shocked So... shall catch y'all in a bit. Hope all is well with the world. I'm miss yabbering with ya heaps. Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 12:30:15